Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest vlog he films her asleep on the bed flat on her back on top of the covers with too much on show and yet they left it in there! I bet he went back and had a tug over her 🤮
---
State of that lodge too! Imagine getting in the hot tub after them 🤮
Bacteria soup 🤢 two of the kids are incontinent and all of them drinking, putting their face in the water.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She was on doing a late night live ! From not giving away the trade secrets of MLJ she’s now moving into tutorials 😂 try anything to avoid going out to work…Notice how she’s taken the advice of trading standards and keeping all her ingredients in a locker 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Can't this KUM have her own thread I'm sick of hearing about her
Tattle rules are the person has to have over 10k followers/subscribers. That's why we comment here on them, seeing as it's a dead thread now chins doesn't do much. Kate used to buy a lot off her too, so that is another connection, but seems to have stopped now. I'll probably try and make her a thread at some point see if it gets deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tattle rules are the person has to have over 10k followers/subscribers. That's why we comment here on them, seeing as it's a dead thread now chins doesn't do much. Kate used to buy a lot off her too, so that is another connection, but seems to have stopped now. I'll probably try and make her a thread at some point see if it gets deleted.
She also had her signed up to FM and now Katie has a huge stash of it all left she can't shift, Jane was all over her when she was making money from her, I wonder if Katie even watches Jane's lives anymore?

A Gammons thread has never lasted this long, it's looking like the end for sure.

• Wow
She also had her signed up to FM and now Katie has a huge stash of it all left she can't shift, Jane was all over her when she was making money from her, I wonder if Katie even watches Jane's lives anymore?

A Gammons thread has never lasted this long, it's looking like the end for sure.
Oh I didn't know about the FM thing, or I'd forgotten! Wow she's literally done anything to not get a proper job 😂 yeah I don't think it will be long before she sods off for good now like Tanyaaarrr😞

• Haha
In the latest vlog he films her asleep on the bed flat on her back on top of the covers with too much on show and yet they left it in there! I bet he went back and had a tug over her 🤮
---
State of that lodge too! Imagine getting in the hot tub after them 🤮
The lodge will need fumigating when they leave ( gross )

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The lodge will need fumigating when they leave ( gross )
Watching poor Elle stimming on the windows, I worry she will either smash glass or pull a TV over on herself. I understand they have her furniture bolted to the floor at home, locks on doors and cameras. It must be stressful staying in a strange place from a safety point of view.

She was very harsh with Ellie and Jack when they wanted their biscuits.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just watching brookies doing a wax melt pick and mix. They made 4,000 melts in 2 and a half days. Could u imagine how long that would have taken our chins

Reactions: 7
She was on doing a late night live ! From not giving away the trade secrets of MLJ she’s now moving into tutorials 😂 try anything to avoid going out to work…Notice how she’s taken the advice of trading standards and keeping all her ingredients in a locker 😉
View attachment 2874687
Is she still in the same flat? Is this the spare room she's done up like that?

• Haha
Is she still in the same flat? Is this the spare room she's done up like that?
No they’ve moved to what we think is her dad’s house or small cheaper flat further from the marina, that’s a shed she’s making in, she’s still pretending they’re living at the marina and she’s working from a unit with a studio /office 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do we think Charlie’s living elsewhere? Doesn’t seem like he’s around as much because he’s not on her lives. Maybe her dad said only Jane was allowed to stay. Or Charlie is just working 3+ jobs so is never home

Do we think Charlie’s living elsewhere? Doesn’t seem like he’s around as much because he’s not on her lives. Maybe her dad said only Jane was allowed to stay. Or Charlie is just working 3+ jobs so is never home
I was thinking he’s not there full time? He’s never on the lives and she was tackling DIY jobs that he would usually do, she’s probably got a single bed in that room she calls the office and their furniture might be stored in the other bedrooms if they are at her dads? maybe he’s had to move in with his grandparents .

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't put it past her to agree to live separately to claim benefits for her so called anxiety and use the money to save up for a deposit and rent for somewhere new