Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
So if she has "fiends" who read here and message her to tell her what's said im guessing she knows we chat about her lack of permission from the landlord and how sneaky she is with buying things ready made and passing them off as a "team of lovely ladies" making them. She can have all the cocky bravado she likes..........it must be eating her up that we're right and we see what she's up to! ;) everyone wave to Janes friends, helllooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Bet the sandwich she makes goes in the bin I remember watching her make him a sandwich before and it looked like roadkill in bread 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

monga

VIP Member
But the time he'd announce an emergency landing everyone would be in the sea😂

• Haha
They should use Jane as case study in business studies on what not to do. She's even had free advice on here and yet she's still managed to make every mistake going 😆 🤣

9673584E-ECF7-4116-B867-FBC0618D7A88.jpeg

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Saying they can’t manage the cake as it’s so big she said I cut a slab off and we have to share it 😂
Call me crazy now but I have every faith in her abilities that she’ll manage to polish off a four layer birthday cake with no help whatsoever. She’ll smash it xxxx

• Haha

airier.kiddish

You know she’ll break out their wedding pics and video so she can rEfLEcKt on their wonderful marriage and what a whirlwind of junk food happiness her 20s was 🤮
Yep, while most people are reminiscing on the travelling they did during their 20's or struggling to remember the details of very good nights out, Chins will be drooling over photo's of her wedding cake. I bet she scrolls through her IG shouting stuff like "ooh can you remember when we had this hot dog, Charwee?"

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I suspect there is a medical problem why she can't conceive naturally. She's always alluded to something going on in the background that they won't talk about. It could even be charwee firing blanks, you just don't know. But - I do think if she did ever have a child she would be the most selfish, lazy, pathetic mother ever and the bean would licherally be run into the ground looking after the pair of them

He's been conditioned to depend on her and hen pecked to fuckery. He's almost in an abusive relationship and the dopey sod has no idea. She's alienated him from all of his life, her wishes and hobbies only matter. I'd go as far as to say she's a narcissistic abuser. She certainly has all the traits! She acts like she's looking out for him, but we've all seen her switch up and tantrum when he dares to challenge the hog.

As Toxic as their arses mixed with wax mewts!

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Can you imagine the rant she’d go on when no-one would buy anything and people might even tell her how poor the quality of her wares are!? It’s only the same old odd balls who buy from her! Growing-with -Jesus (she needs all the intervention she can get, holy and otherwise!) creepy Shaun 🤮 poor Katie Upton-Millard, Chrissey, God help her, Nicole (?) who lost her grandson recently…..with the greatest of respect, these people aren’t academically gifted! No-one outside of these half dozen people would give this crap house room.

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Shoutout to lovely Sharon Martine calling us saddos when she's fawning over someone who spends her days in utter filth making sub-standard unhygienic pwoducts for simpletons who have to buy them on tick. Someone needs to do a study of the weird microsociety that is developing on TikTok of people who shouldn't be unsupervised!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
We’re on here every day saying nasty things about her, people keep messaging her to tell her we’ve said this and that “but you know what I don’t wanna hear it ,I’m not interested in jealous nasty twolls “😂

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Imagine having a baby in a freezing cold damp flat because you choose kfc over heating 🤯because she would

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
She was so proud of it too, showing it off like it was an achievement, spouting how we should be worried and if she was us she'd be scared, giving it all the betty big bollocks act like "take that tattle bitches" 🤣🤣 how we larrrfed ;)
If I were HER I would be scared, she’s going to be in big trouble if anyone filed a lawsuit against her for any damages (health issues) caused by her products. She is making these products which are being sold to the public in unsanitary conditions in an improper environment, and that’s just for starters, the list is endless …
I hope she’s got bloody good insurance!!

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I,ve rested all day so I can ”take part“ in her shit fest show, might go on and order something for a laugh !

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Of course, you know her usual huffing and puffing 😂 .. Said she can lose weight if she wants but we’ll always be nasty, but make no mistake we’ll soon be getting what’s coming to us 😂
634BECB6-2614-469E-B396-A0238E36180D.jpeg

Whatcha gonna do, Chins, beat us up? 🥺 tell your mummy on us? Fuck off, get what’s coming to us 😂😂 one day she will get what’s coming to her when she has high BP and cholesterol, fatty liver disease, diabetes etc. Will serve the fat toad right. At least none of us sit and pretend we are wonderful, for example I know I’m an arsehole, I have accepted it - unlike NiCe KiNd JaNe who put all of her ailing MIL’s personal biznissss out on the internet while she was ill. Who basically ignored the woman while she was dying and poisoned her huzzzzbind against his own mother. Yet we are the problem 😉 look in the mirror fatty boom boom!

And again, Jane, NOONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU AND YOUR SAD LITTLE HERMIT LIFE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart