Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
What kind of "friends" has she got that tell her what's said on here?? more like she reads it herself! Makes me laugh when she acts all cocky trying to make out she's not bothered and she doesn't want to know, it's what they all say!! she protests too much to not care ;) and what does she mean by we'll get what's coming to us? has she been to the police station again to tell the officers that some tattlers have called her fat? nee-naw, nee-naw, nee-naw

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Wondering if she can even reach to wipe her bum to be honest 😂
I guarantee she has an issue with that lol, when I was a big bitch, it was honestly a struggle sometimes 😂 still managed but it wasn’t the easiest. Mainly because my back was fucked due to my big belly and boobs. Had to get my poor dad to cut my toenails as well hahaha!! Glad I don’t have these problems anymore 🙂 everything is a struggle when you are big, hence why Chins is always stwuggling with small tasks that the rest of us wouldn’t even think about. She has done it to herself though, so no sympathy.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
That's a lie she deffo wanted kids. I think she says that as a defence as to why she's not had any. She's probably been told to lose weight for IVF but she can't do it. There's deffo more to that than what she let's on sadly

She had another boyfriend??.🤣
I don’t think she’s ever wanted them she just pretended she did to get the bean up the isle, she’s far too immature for kids, now she’s broken the bean down he’ll agree with anything she proposes, including forfeiting a child for a dog.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I’m not sure if they’ll have a baby now, she seems more wrapped up in herself than ever! She always used to say “we’d love children if we’re lucky enough” but I don’t think Jane is maternal at all and that’s fine, some women aren’t but if she’s stringingCharlie along that’s awful. Even though he’s a dope and he enables her terribly, I think he’d make a lovely Dad. I think she’s far too lazy and selfish to have a baby. I think she said on a live recently that “they couldn’t possible have time for a baby” or words to that effect
Yeah it’s the fact that Charlie clearly does want a child, a dog and the whole ‘family’ life, whereas Chins doesn’t (she says she wants a dog but I think it is to placate Bean). Which is totally fine but hopefully he doesn’t have major regrets later in life. Jane doesn’t have the emotional capacity to care for anyone other than herself. She is not a ‘kind, nice person’ like she thinks. She is a selfish, spoiled brat. She wouldn’t be able to meet the emotional needs of a child. Or a dog actually. I can imagine her being a ‘cold’ mother/dog owner.

Imagine Jane being pregnant/giving birth 😂😂😂 gallbladder voice would be out in full force for the entirety of the pregnancy and she would be absolutely insufferable in labour.

• Haha
  • Wow

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Fuck me that latest grid post of her new hair is scary, you could project a movie onto her forehead! who the hell is she kidding? she's more stretched than fopperholic and that's saying something!! What an utter nut job and who are the neddies believing it all?? it's like some sort of altered reality,
Good to see you back @Emperortooco your pooches are super cute
Thankyou, I saw the other comments from people and again thank you so much everyone, means a lot to me. Still struggling to grasp that I,ve got weeks left maybe few months tops. I think I’m at peace with it then hits me like a train. Apart from feeling fucking shattered all the time and nauseous I’m not in the pain that I was but there again that’ll be the morphine, it’s mint ! Then there’s fat cunt moaning about feeling iffy from her jab. One thing tattlers I won’t let you down as I’ll haunt the bastard. Hope I’m making sense as Mr Tooco is typing this and I’m just rambling I can’t watch her as screens are knocking me sick so listening to the blob muttering about her favourite passion in life…. Food, fucking chocolate, god I feel like hurling 🤢🤢

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
This Lisa Wilson is growing-with-Jesus….see her and her 12 year old boyfriend are still going strong! Jane, quit thinking we’re all jealous of you! We’re really, really not. If anyone doesn’t have a life that would be you! How dull is your existence!? You’re morbidly obese, isolated, unemployed, running a ‘business’ badly, friendless and if that’s not bad enough, you’re married to daft boy! Jealous? No, just glad I’m not you!

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Thank you lovely! Aw what cuties 🥹 I totally have puppy fever instead of the baby fever that everyone expects me to have at the age of 32 😂
They are gorgeous companions, they are both on the bed with me now. Been asleep most of the day, that’s what I’m doing at the minute sleeping during the day and awake most of the night, nightmare. Been catching up on here in fits and starts , see she never got a puppy then, just as well really, I don’t think they could have afforded the upkeep 😘

• Heart
Imagine being nearly 30 and having to shit in a porta potty in a pimped out transit van. Totes boss babes 😆 🤣 can just picture her riding upfront 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she left the live to go make a cup of tea and got a violation? They should be glad she didn't go for a pee and treat the viewers to an epic fart like she did on YT that time 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s on and still talking about her birthday , saying she can’t believe she’s made it after the past year she’s had 😳😬
What on earth … she’s talking like she’s been diagnosed with a life changing illness WTF ” can’t believe she’s made it“ she should count her fucking blessing there’s plenty much worse off than she is… she really is a narcissist bitch.

Last edited:

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Hello Tattlers !
It’s Tooco’s better half here . I wanted to let you know at Emperortooco’s request that she is now on an end of life pathway. She is calmer now, comfortable , at home and receiving the best care. She is hoping to be on here in the next couple of days but in the meantime she wanted to say 👋, still here and fighting even though she hasn’t been on here as often. Will keep you posted and thank you for making some of her darkest times easier to bear with your wicked sense of humour. She also said in her words “no fucking sympathy from the Tattlers” just business as usual when she is back on. Thanks all 😘
Thanks a million for the update mate and I'm looking forward to seeing her on here very soon. I do get a bit of a panic on if I'm honest whenever I don't see her post here for a couple of weeks so your message is much appreciated and on behalf of all of us on here we said our very best wishes to you both and extended family and friends. Mr tooco, your other half is a very special person with a wicked sense of humour, no doubt you know that yourself mate. I also hope YOU are doing okay. Look after yourself
X 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She seems so excited for her birthday and I can’t understand why , she won’t be doing anything nice or anything that would be nice treat , and let’s be honest the gifts are always really wank 😬
Funny how she was making out the thought of a takeaway made her feel sick 😷 like she’s some sort of health freak 😂 she truly has lost the plot 🤯

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I would pay money to see chins and fatty big bean squashed into the van, led on their backs struggling to get up when they need to 🤣🤣🤣 imagine the smell in there from all the food and farts🤢🤢🤢

How dare she not vlog anymore what a bitch😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
When they get evicted and all her stuff ends up on the pavement for passers by to make off with….how humiliating eh Jane? Everyone looking at your possessions on the pavement! Now, what kind of person would do that??

• Haha

airier.kiddish

Why is she taking pics of him decorating for the big 30 🫣 how cringe is that 🥹should it not be a surprise for the birthday girl 🥳
I bet she's sitting on her commode in front of Netflikz directing the decorating process. Such a shame Caroline Aherne passed away, her & Craig Cash could make a belter of a sit com out of this pair of morons. They always give me Mrs Merton & Malcolm vibes.

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I’d get her a years gym membership just to piss her off 😂
If Bean loves her the way she says he does, then he needs to encourage her to exercise, and the only way that will do any good now is booking a personal trainer who will put her through a serious workout in the gym. She needs to go back to Slimming World too because it works well, and it worked for her. Chins is dangerously obese, and needs to do something positive about it before it causes(if not already!) some extremely worrying health issues. The risk of NAFLD, Type 2 Diabetes, heart attack, stroke and various cancers is increasing the older she’s becoming.
Having her hair, nails etc done is not addressing the health issues that could be already occurring in her internal organs. Stop wasting money on things that are just papering over the cracks, and spend it wisely on your much needed health!

• Heart