Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She winds me up she isnt busy she is just fucking slow and over complicates everything she does a days work over a week and makes it all look so painful when she’s not live she does nothing work related yet pretends she is busy all day every day if I was her I would be back to Tesco less hours more pay it makes fucking sense doesn’t it
She defo needs to get back to Tesco, I doubt they want her back though, if she’s this slow packing a small fucking parcel, imagine her picking someones shopping. At least she got some steps in when she was there, she literally sits on her arse all day now, now wonder she’s piled it on. As for the sandwich, fucking hell, the cheek of her. My hubby would tell me to fuck off if I moaned at him for buying a sandwich ffs, she’s a controlling bitch. No wonder Mrs G detested her, I’d be gutted if my son married a Jane

Reactions: 13

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She really is…but to be honest, she really just wants it to be her and daft boy I think. He doesn’t push her to do anything, he does everything he’s told, they’re both fat so she’s comfortable with him in a sort of ‘well I’m fat but so are you!!’ kind of way. She’s practically becoming housebound, if she’d friends they’d want to go out for a drink, lunch, dinner, weekends away maybe and she is so embarrassed by her size, the fact she wears her husbands clothes, you never, ever see her nicely dressed (barely even clean!) I think trying on clothes would be soul destroying for her! I honestly think it suits her to play with her craft set, not work, slob around the flat and gorge on food and have that big wet lettuce to fawn over her calling her ‘beautiful’ and ‘amazing’ (albeit she writes it herself)

Cannot stop laughing my head off right now, I was on Etsy getting a gift for someone and this came up as an ad.... probably the funniest jumper I've seen in ages.

Now Adele...(from TikTok) can send the PERFECT GIFT to the Gobby Gammon Whale for her 30th 50th birthday... I hope Adele remembers she is gonna need 3XL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
All that money spent on decorating the flat…all for him and her to sit there like a pair of bookends looking at it because, unless her family come, they have no friends to invite…

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a thick lump. Doesn't she understand that by charging LESS postage and charging an average price to cover every single order big or small, will see her sell far more and make so much more money?!

I have emptied a £200 clothing order out of my basket if the postage is too high or not free 🤣

No fookin way would I pay £3.99 for something less than poundshop quality! She's mental and deluded

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She makes shower gel and he got her some shower gel 🫣 you couldn’t make it up these two are crazy 😜

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
New thread time and it's the big 5-0 already, happy 50th Jane the pain. What a blast the last one was, some hysterical title suggestions but the one with most likes was this gem from @Motherofpigs well done! Keep them coming at the end of the next thread guys as there was some total howlers 😂

Let's see what birthday fortnight bingefest brings and hope they get out in Bertie to keep us in tattle giggles, bets on for how long it takes for the port potty to be pancaked, tattle on.......

• Haha
  • Heart

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I have never seen anyone age as quickly and badly as Charlie Bean-Brain. He looks absolutely dreadful. What’s the opposite of a glow up? A glow down? That’s him for sure.

• Haha

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
There is an economist being interviewed on BBC news right now...

His name is Sir Charlie Bean

😂

• Haha
That's a lie she deffo wanted kids. I think she says that as a defence as to why she's not had any. She's probably been told to lose weight for IVF but she can't do it. There's deffo more to that than what she let's on sadly

She had another boyfriend??.🤣
I’ve said it before she has PCOS without a doubt… she has all the traits of having it … she also undoubtedly has sleep apnea too hence the extreme dark circles under her eyes she’s a walking health risk only she is obviously too stupid to do anything about it … I use to worry myself sick when I was that size and tried everything under the sun to lose weight and didn’t stop trying until I eventually got the help I needed ( for an eating disorder ) and went on to have WLS… My husband loved me too throughout all the gains and losses but I didn’t use him as an excuse ( ie he loves me fat ) to stop me doing everything I could to get better and get healthy I’ve done all sorts of damage to myself from the years of being overweight including a heart issue and joint problems… And yes they definitely won’t even consider her for IVF until she has she’d at the very least 6 stone.

• Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Chin’s has got a wide on as she has hit 3000 orders, I would love to hit her in her fat face 3000 times !

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Where did he shop for her gifts? a garden centre gift shop? surprised she didn't get lavender scented drawer fresheners and some bath cubes and who eats at 3? you just know they already had breakfast and lunch or at least a snack (3 fried eggs on a bagel) before that too!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
She'll add cheesy pictures captioned with thigs like cosy, van life and manifest your dreams

bet her new one will be #vanlifewife

• Haha
  • Sick