Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Jane, God has placed a very nasty trick on you. He gave you an enormous head, but somehow he forgot to fill it with anything. No-one, I repeat, no-one is jealous of you. Look in the mirror, look around you, look at daft boy…what could anyone be jealous of? On my WORST day, I thank God that I’m not you! If anyone is a nasty, jealous person, it’s YOU! You were even jealous of Mrs G if daft boy spent five minutes with her! His own mother!!! For someone who doesn’t care, you do a huge amount of ranting about us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

monga

VIP Member
She’s like old Mother Hubbard
019EF010-A6C2-44A0-9CF7-1C3116EE40B6.jpeg

Thankyou, I saw the other comments from people and again thank you so much everyone, means a lot to me. Still struggling to grasp that I,ve got weeks left maybe few months tops. I think I’m at peace with it then hits me like a train. Apart from feeling fucking shattered all the time and nauseous I’m not in the pain that I was but there again that’ll be the morphine, it’s mint ! Then there’s fat cunt moaning about feeling iffy from her jab. One thing tattlers I won’t let you down as I’ll haunt the bastard. Hope I’m making sense as Mr Tooco is typing this and I’m just rambling I can’t watch her as screens are knocking me sick so listening to the blob muttering about her favourite passion in life…. Food, fucking chocolate, god I feel like hurling 🤢🤢
Life is a bitch at times, shit always happens to the best people, I’m sure your lovely mum will be guiding you every step of the way and you’ve got a great man by your side, you’ve took this illness by the horns and fought with such dignity , an inspiration to many, sending you lots of love and strength for a peaceful night and hope to speak again soon , one day at a time ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I always try and make myself talk on the same level as them 😂 gotta try blend in 🤯

She saying they have a joint account and if he buys anything she gets a notification and she had a go at him for buying a sandwich when he had a pack lunch 😂😳😳😳😳
That’s controlling behaviour 🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I had the joy of this hotel in a members vid 😂 him swimming on his own and sitting outside with a cup of tea ☕ The hotel was empty and all they did was moan , looked absolutely shit and she had about 6 nan style bags with her 😬

Moaned about the price of the food too , tight bastards 🥴

They was both sitting outside not a soul about with masks on 😂 looked like a couple of right plonkers

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Complaining because people are messaging asking where their order is , she can't be expected to rush to the post office every morning , four days turnaround isn't very long she said , people expect next day delivery on everything.

• Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
They talk as if they have a multi million pound biznessss 🤯 in 2 weeks she’s sold 1 Halloween cup 😅 when will they wake up ?

• Haha
  • Heart

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
Big hugs to you both. I have always loved Leah's posts and always could guarantee a good chuckle from whatever she came up with. She's made alot of people laugh on this page x

• Heart
Once you get a blow up mattress, a porta potti, a cool bag in the back of the transit, how are Pinky and Perky going to get in?

Ideas above her stayshun 😆 🤣

Imagine if someone tried to rob it thinking there was expensive tools in there, but instead they find Jane with all her wobbly bits hanging out and I'm not just talking about her gob🤣

I would love to be a fly on that transit van wall !

Last edited:
  • Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
I still lurk here occasionally, usually with my jaw dropped at the screenshots. My very first post about chins likened her to Amberlynn Reid. How prophetic was that. Amber in five years of 'dieting'.
maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg

Do something chins or this is your future. 50 threads... She's learnt nothing.

monga

VIP Member
Size 20 it’s fits perfect
DB4C32AC-8638-45A7-9832-6DA1EB0F52F0.jpeg

Zips tell a different story
5522CC5D-9C07-406F-8A29-4CFEC8AA6956.jpeg

She wants to try some wet look leggings

• Haha
  • Wow

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Happy Halloween everyone 🥰 hope you lot and your kids are indulging in epic portions of chocolit 🍫 and sweets 🍬🍬🍬 tonight (well not Jane portions but fairly epic portions lol)

I can't believe I'm on tattle a year in November and what a very entertaining year it has been talking to you lot 🥰 especially with our friend @Emperortooco who has no filter and we LOVE her for it 😘

Meanwhile I'm also sat here laughing at this dirty dancing inspired Halloween costume 🤣

🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻👻👻
5qi3e74mf5w51.png

• Haha
  • Heart

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
So sad to hear this. Sending love to you both.

• Heart

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
She does realise she has to walk a dog? I mean outside, not just round the flat? She has pick up after it, there’s vet bills, grooming depending on the breed….and even if she gets a chihuahua, they’re not all going to fit in that transit van. What an idiot…

She shouldn’t be allowed a dog, it will be a five minute wonder like everything else in her life. Didn’t Charlie re-home his Mum’s elderly dog because he couldn’t have a dog in the flat, or was that the previous flat?

She seems so excited for her birthday and I can’t understand why , she won’t be doing anything nice or anything that would be nice treat , and let’s be honest the gifts are always really wank 😬
Funny how she was making out the thought of a takeaway made her feel sick 😷 like she’s some sort of health freak 😂 she truly has lost the plot 🤯
All for attention, I’m sure she’s on the Spectrum!

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Thank you so much! ❤

Of course 🥰 we are wanting a wee sausage, not sure when to get it - my heart is saying right now, my head is saying wait until spring as noone wants to be potty training in winter!

Re. weight loss - I did the 1:1 diet (formerly known as Cambridge diet) mainly because nothing else works and it was my last resort before surgery 😬 I have medical issues that make weight loss difficult for me. It isn’t for the faint of heart, it’s really really tough. Lots of people asked me if I would recommend it and honestly unless it is your last resort then I wouldn’t. Basically I was a hermit for the first month as I didn’t want to fall off the wagon lol. Now I just eat much smaller portions and do exercise to maintain.

So that this post isn’t off topic haha,Jane deffo doesn’t have the motivation for the 1:1 diet 😂 she would falter within the first 6 hours and eat The Bean!
You,ve done amazing on your weight loss. This is a pic of mine, not Dachshund’s though

Attachments

• Heart

Firebug

Chatty Member
I would pay money to see chins and fatty big bean squashed into the van, led on their backs struggling to get up when they need to 🤣🤣🤣 imagine the smell in there from all the food and farts🤢🤢🤢

How dare she not vlog anymore what a bitch😭🤣
If there ever was a case for opening a Patreon, this is it, I would happily pay £5 a month to watch these two on their adventures with Berty the van.

• Haha
View attachment 1700549

Blow up mattress! In the back of a cold transit van! We went camping with the kids about 20 years ago using a blow up in a tent, 1. It deflatted during the night, always needed blown up again in the morning. 2. It was cold, the cold travelled up through it. 3. It does have a weight limit, two average sized adult. Lets see how this plays out.
Oh how I’ve laughed … blow up mattress I hope they’ve got a heavy duty one otherwise it’ll deflate over night under the pressure of those two lumps lying on it … WTF how to play at doing “Van Life” because it’s the trendy thing to do at the moment they haven’t a clue have they 🤣

• Haha