Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

square_spoon

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers, Leah (emperortooco) is now under the care of our local hospice. She said she wanted to spend her final few days there when it was time and we both feel that now is the time. It’s happening faster than we both anticipated but at the same time she is getting her wish of not suffering and I am grateful for that. She is sleeping much of the time now and occasionally opens her eyes and gives me that beautiful smile. Will keep you updated guys and please give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. Thankyou
Much love to you both ♥ Leah’s posts have always been so full of humour and feistiness and have put a smile on my face on more than one day when smiling is the last thing I wanted to do. She is such a wonderful part of our merry gang and I’ll be thinking of you both as she moves forward on her terms (she doesn’t sound the type to have it any other way!). She’s given us all a lesson about living and enjoying life while we can. Big hugs to you Mr Tooco.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Because she tells him how scared and vulnerable she is at home alone 🥴 not being funny she’s built like a SHEIN Olympic javelin thrower who’s gonna mess with that 😂

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
What kind of "friends" has she got that tell her what's said on here?? more like she reads it herself! Makes me laugh when she acts all cocky trying to make out she's not bothered and she doesn't want to know, it's what they all say!! she protests too much to not care ;) and what does she mean by we'll get what's coming to us? has she been to the police station again to tell the officers that some tattlers have called her fat? nee-naw, nee-naw, nee-naw
E96D610B-10A5-4D49-991D-B59CA4ECCD6C.jpeg

🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Don’t take advice from her she said 😂View attachment 1660221View attachment 1660222View attachment 1660225

Who done the brows?? Mr MagooView attachment 1660235

No room for babies in their little life she said, they wouldn’t cope 😂View attachment 1660248View attachment 1660249

She’s talking about people she dated in the past when she thinks back she cringed , I’m sure they’ll be thinking the same 😂 View attachment 1660273View attachment 1660275

50,000 likes she looking for View attachment 1660290
That's a lie she deffo wanted kids. I think she says that as a defence as to why she's not had any. She's probably been told to lose weight for IVF but she can't do it. There's deffo more to that than what she let's on sadly

She had another boyfriend??.🤣

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Only Charlie the Simpleton took her on…
And I feel even that was by accident

Didn’t he text the wrong girl from the night out and he doesn’t strike me as the type to have the balls to admit it so was just happy someone would have him lol

She’s on and still talking about her birthday , saying she can’t believe she’s made it after the past year she’s had 😳😬
She said the other day she keeps forgetting it’s her birthday 🥳 which is a lie because all she does is talk about it 🙄

View attachment 1662347

View attachment 1662349

Don’t fit 😂

View attachment 1662350

😳😳

View attachment 1662356

Chins said don’t waste your money 😂😂😂

She’s booked the week off for her birthday pmsl 🤪 crazy bitch

View attachment 1662365

View attachment 1662373

Can’t deal with the spellings 😂

She’s playing happy birthday song and singing it to herself

View attachment 1662393

Said she’s over getting takeaways 😂

She feels bloated lately and is not sure why 🫣

View attachment 1662405

Thought the oils had to measured 😂 she’s just tipping it in , the government website won’t be happy
Next she will be saying she forgot she’s married 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I reckon this is the bean
014E54A4-A68C-49A5-A87C-9C7D580049B7.jpeg

Well me and chins have some lovely chats while she’s on 😂 so she’s not that good at spotting us twolllls

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but relevant to Chins when she reads here - did the back probs ease off as you slimmed down? Still waiting for mine to stop giving me hassle 😌🤣
Yeah it did 🙂 it was the bottom of it that was giving me hassle, mainly because I had a big belly, big boobs and alot of lower back fat 😂😂 it got better and better the more weight I lost, luckily all my weight came off my belly and back first. I could tell a big difference every few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

square_spoon

VIP Member
I can’t believe how tacky two people can be they really give me the ick 🤢
You just know she will be in bed in her barbie nightie while he’s rubbing her back while they watch a video compilation of happy birthdays from the mods 😂
You know she’ll break out their wedding pics and video so she can rEfLEcKt on their wonderful marriage and what a whirlwind of junk food happiness her 20s was 🤮

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
That idiot sub havanah bought 14 death dips then came back later and ordered another 14. £70 plus postage are they right in the head?????

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Where's the logic in not putting your oven on for fear of what it ill cost yet paying for a couple of days away to do nothing but sit there and be the dull boring bastards they always are? now that's a waste of money!