Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time and it's the big 5-0 already, happy 50th Jane the pain. What a blast the last one was, some hysterical title suggestions but the one with most likes was this gem from @Motherofpigs well done! Keep them coming at the end of the next thread guys as there was some total howlers 😂

Let's see what birthday fortnight bingefest brings and hope they get out in Bertie to keep us in tattle giggles, bets on for how long it takes for the port potty to be pancaked, tattle on.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Good title! 😂 Cannot wait to see what the birthday binge looks like…wonder if she’ll get a shrine like daft boy’s! I honestly Charlie had shuffled off this mortal coil! Definitely can’t wait to see how the campervan makeover ends up! Can you imagine! They'll need to take turns about to be in it! It’ll be the size of a swan vestas box by the time it’s finished!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good title! 😂 Cannot wait to see what the birthday binge looks like…wonder if she’ll get a shrine like daft boy’s! I honestly Charlie had shuffled off this mortal coil! Definitely can’t wait to see how the campervan makeover ends up! Can you imagine! They'll need to take turns about to be in it! It’ll be the size of a swan vestas box by the time it’s finished!
It'll be like My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding ,Gammon Style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread time and it's the big 5-0 already, happy 50th Jane the pain. What a blast the last one was, some hysterical title suggestions but the one with most likes was this gem from @Motherofpigs well done! Keep them coming at the end of the next thread guys as there was some total howlers 😂

Let's see what birthday fortnight bingefest brings and hope they get out in Bertie to keep us in tattle giggles, bets on for how long it takes for the port potty to be pancaked, tattle on.......
YAY FINALLY I WON A THREAD TITLE 😍😍 thanks guyzzzzzzzz 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cannot stop laughing my head off right now, I was on Etsy getting a gift for someone and this came up as an ad.... probably the funniest jumper I've seen in ages.

Now Adele...(from TikTok) can send the PERFECT GIFT to the Gobby Gammon Whale for her 30th 50th birthday... I hope Adele remembers she is gonna need 3XL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
B7FE34A1-08A9-4DF8-8F08-DC9D134CB848.jpeg

Had her toe nails painted as she can’t reach

had pasta and has gas

She’s struggling to keep some scents in stock 😂

BDC069A6-3A0E-4D72-B781-36E54D18E330.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Don’t take advice from her she said 😂
A1161331-5174-4E6D-A7D5-EE0912BBE906.jpeg
8CF0EC32-735D-43A2-A754-DB8F90F25085.jpeg
2BFA6BD9-CB2C-4B08-9685-85E81998B088.jpeg

Who done the brows?? Mr Magoo
0692BD4F-7ADD-4225-86D4-D19662455047.jpeg

No room for babies in their little life she said, they wouldn’t cope 😂
B26AF15C-D30B-45D3-B7D5-AE6AA087C52F.jpeg
D760FEA0-CFE0-4606-B497-F20C1E015B4A.jpeg

She’s talking about people she dated in the past when she thinks back she cringed , I’m sure they’ll be thinking the same 😂
D6029A25-CDB5-42F7-A0E6-FAE1F528473C.jpeg
5E3E3727-F9EC-4FE9-B345-2DBF0EA8DD93.jpeg

50,000 likes she looking for
95EB2E1F-567F-42F1-971C-3B6A79E44E74.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t take advice from her she said 😂View attachment 1660221View attachment 1660222View attachment 1660225

Who done the brows?? Mr MagooView attachment 1660235

No room for babies in their little life she said, they wouldn’t cope 😂View attachment 1660248View attachment 1660249

She’s talking about people she dated in the past when she thinks back she cringed , I’m sure they’ll be thinking the same 😂 View attachment 1660273View attachment 1660275
Away and don’t talk pish, Chins! You aint dated anyone except Bean!!

• Haha
View attachment 1660165

Had her toe nails painted as she can’t reach

had pasta and has gas

She’s struggling to keep some scents in stock 😂

View attachment 1660192
WTF … honestly she should be bloody ashamed of herself I’m in my 60’s and admittedly it’s getting harder as I’ve got arthritis in one knee but I still paint my own bloody toe nails… she needs to take a really hard look at herself because she’s getting older and the excessive weight causes more damage the older you get.

Reactions: 10
She's so unfortunate looking, as my dear departed nana used to say "everyone has the right to be ugly but some abuse the privilege"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s hoping for a puppy or a ninja
neither of which they can afford lol.

thought they weren’t allowed dogs in her flat? Isn’t that why they had to give away Charlie’s Mum’s dog….oh wait she talks absolute bollocks. Just didn’t want something in the house that Charlie would give more attention to and that would prefer Charlie to her. At least with her own dog she can make it love her the most, or so she thinks. Jane always has to be the centre of the universe so she would deffo want the dog to be ‘her’ dog and not Bean’s. I just feel sorry for the poor little thing, it will be fat as duck and won’t be walked.

Reactions: 16
neither of which they can afford lol.

thought they weren’t allowed dogs in her flat? Isn’t that why they had to give away Charlie’s Mum’s dog….oh wait she talks absolute bollocks. Just didn’t want something in the house that Charlie would give more attention to and that would prefer Charlie to her. At least with her own dog she can make it love her the most, or so she thinks. Jane always has to be the centre of the universe so she would deffo want the dog to be ‘her’ dog and not Bean’s. I just feel sorry for the poor little thing, it will be fat as duck and won’t be walked.
Yeah she’ll definitely train it to hate the beanbag 😂

They’ve gone off for a fried egg sandwich with brown sauce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I still lurk here occasionally, usually with my jaw dropped at the screenshots. My very first post about chins likened her to Amberlynn Reid. How prophetic was that. Amber in five years of 'dieting'.
maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg

Do something chins or this is your future. 50 threads... She's learnt nothing.

Reactions: 12
If she can’t paint her toenails, she can’t cut them or wash them either…another nice job for daft boy!

• Sick
  • Haha
Imagine being nearly 30 and having to tit in a porta potty in a pimped out transit van. Totes boss babes 😆 🤣 can just picture her riding upfront 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.