Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lexanne

Does your friend do YT or something ? I thought you meant she had a rant on Janes channel , I didn't know Gammons wanted her lips done that would be a sight trying to balance filler in her wobbly gob 😂
Yes my friend does yt. Yes someone asked her on a Q&A about filler and she said getting lips done would be the only surgery she'd have and ever need. Tbf I think filler would be an improvement but she can't have it done because its too expensive. If she ate less and spent less money on shit she'd be a lot thinner and happier and she could have her lips done lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
That watch looks awful on her 🤢 just shows how big she is 😬

D68BDD24-9C19-4445-AE7F-F5795562610D.jpeg

Bloody hell does look like pigs trotters

4DBFEF8D-E8A7-4785-A5A4-9FD71A976B65.jpeg

Said she will tidy this up tomorrow

• Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She lays in till lunchtime every day and when she is live it’s bloody painful 😖 that’s why it’s all left for the evening when he gets home so he can do it all .
He really is a different kind of stupid 🥺

348182D2-DC5C-451F-8BED-EB5676366880.jpeg
E372A3FF-2824-4736-909F-C4665630D930.jpeg

Last edited:

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
what a dog lol. She looks about 40. Is her neck dark or is it the filter? Coz if she has a dark ring round the back of her neck then that is a big warning sign of type 2 diabetes. So are the racoon eyes. Her lobes look like they are on steroids wtf is the matter with them? 😂 they just keep getting bigger!

33F84D2E-C0FC-4B89-B6DD-95CB215AF3AA.jpeg

Reactions: 3

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
I'd never order from tik tok...not sure who is?! Would just go yo Lush tbh. Do that many people really use wax melts? I've never used them

Reactions: 2