Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is the Stop Scammer Time hashtag? 😂😂😂😂
It’s the first thing I noticed 🤣🤣 how apt considering she scams people with inferior products and excessive postal charges …
But I think the hashtag is connected with that awful Ant & Dec advert that’s being shown every five minutes at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#stopscammertime will just be the latest Tiktok hashtag, she doesn't care what they are as long as they are currently popular, got to be in with the latest trend and all that lol

Reactions: 8
I suspect there is a medical problem why she can't conceive naturally. She's always alluded to something going on in the background that they won't talk about. It could even be charwee firing blanks, you just don't know. But - I do think if she did ever have a child she would be the most selfish, lazy, pathetic mother ever and the bean would licherally be run into the ground looking after the pair of them

He's been conditioned to depend on her and hen pecked to fuckery. He's almost in an abusive relationship and the dopey sod has no idea. She's alienated him from all of his life, her wishes and hobbies only matter. I'd go as far as to say she's a narcissistic abuser. She certainly has all the traits! She acts like she's looking out for him, but we've all seen her switch up and tantrum when he dares to challenge the hog.

As Toxic as their arses mixed with wax mewts!

Reactions: 12
I doubt there will be children, Jane wouldn’t have a clue how to rear a child and she couldn’t BEAR daft boy to love someone else, even their own child! She has to be the focus of his attention, hence the toddler voice, the ‘oh! What am I like?!’ carry on and what she imagines is her being all lickle girly and cute when in actual fact it’s utter stupidity! She has a very low IQ, she has no understanding of the most basic things, I watch in amazement at her sheer idiocy!
As for him, I have no words! He deserves all he gets with her, he enables her laziness, her attitude, he couldn’t even stand up for his own mother in her last illness! I hope when he looks back over his little life, he’s deeply ashamed!

Reactions: 11
There is an economist being interviewed on BBC news right now...

His name is Sir Charlie Bean

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s losing the plot thinking she’s some sort of SM icon because 2 people asked her to come back to YT, probably because they’re over 70 and can’t grasp TikTok 😂
DB06AFB1-A471-4F30-ABBA-C6E3D2D2F3ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The truth is that Youtube is too much like hard work, involving a camera, editing software then uploading. It's easier to do a maximum of three-minute quickie on TT, just using the phone, bish bash bosh done, just like that, no effort!

Reactions: 10
Size 20 it’s fits perfect
DB4C32AC-8638-45A7-9832-6DA1EB0F52F0.jpeg

Zips tell a different story
5522CC5D-9C07-406F-8A29-4CFEC8AA6956.jpeg

She wants to try some wet look leggings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.