Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been spoilt had lots of Amazon parcels turn up

he got her loads of pjs slippers socks and foot spa and crocs 😂😂😂😂😂😂

He got her lush shower gel she told him to be shhh 🤫 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Presents were that fab she can’t remember what he got her. I don’t know if it’s just me but I find it weird a man buying my clothes

Reactions: 9
She makes shower gel and he got her some shower gel 🫣 you couldn’t make it up these two are crazy 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She got loads of pyjamas , sparkly crocs with disco glitter ( needs a bigger size ) , watch, perfume, shower gel from lush, new boots from Mataland, new jeans and a little cardi, a foot spa, voucher for new rings as they don’t fit, a little pug that you can heat up and a giant meal, he’s also got a surprise at the weekend.

• Haha
  • Wow
She just said they had lunch at 3 so they’re not that hungry but they “need” to eat. No Jane I don’t need to eat give your gut a rest ffs

• Haha
She was very emotional as the mods sent her a vid of them all wishing her happy birthday
65A7C4DC-BD11-411D-9434-1B7031DD702E.jpeg
E357FAD7-A34F-475E-A6BB-271E31556BD2.jpeg

• Haha
She was very emotional as the mods sent her a vid of them all wishing her happy birthday View attachment 1665838View attachment 1665840
She looks like her manifest moon in that last photo 😂😂😂😂

All her pretend friends sending her a video I swear this happened before and she never actually sees these people the sad arse

Pj’s, slippers, socks…nursing home gifts.
Thought the same she’s just missing a crossword book and boiled sweets 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She got loads of pyjamas , sparkly crocs with disco glitter ( needs a bigger size ) , watch, perfume, shower gel from lush, new boots from Mataland, new jeans and a little cardi, a foot spa, voucher for new rings as they don’t fit, a little pug that you can heat up and a giant meal, he’s also got a surprise at the weekend.
why am I not surprised 😂 story of her very unhealthy life lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Where did he shop for her gifts? a garden centre gift shop? surprised she didn't get lavender scented drawer fresheners and some bath cubes and who eats at 3? you just know they already had breakfast and lunch or at least a snack (3 fried eggs on a bagel) before that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she has that watch she can apparently message him while she’s live because she won’t forget, they both have a screw loose 🥴
And that watch didn’t even go on her wrist was practically attached to her palm 😂🫣

• Haha
It’s hardly going to be a “little” cardi 🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.