Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s complaining because Asda have no hot chicken counters anymore
A2B5D04C-0FFB-4FE0-A6A2-4F6649290050.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she lying?

Talking as if she ever goes out. She says she loves winter wonderland 😂😂😂😂

The cake is bleeping FOUR layers 😂

Talking like having half left is an achievement 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saying they can’t manage the cake as it’s so big she said I cut a slab off and we have to share it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saying they can’t manage the cake as it’s so big she said I cut a slab off and we have to share it 😂
Call me crazy now but I have every faith in her abilities that she’ll manage to polish off a four layer birthday cake with no help whatsoever. She’ll smash it xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who in their right mind would buy a cake that size for 2 people?
The same people that think a snack is three fried eggs on a bagel or iceland burgers as they were syn free 😂 their snacks are bigger than most peoples meals

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A big celebration cake, that would’ve been suitable for a party, for 2 people 🤷‍♀️ but, as I said previously, not a single friend to share it with. Jane thinks she’s so popular, unfortunately, all her ‘friends’ are a bunch of saddos on the internet. You just need to read the rubbish on TikTok to realise how mentally challenged they are!

Reactions: 6
She didn't even see any family on her birthday won't be seeing her mum till next week and her nephew sent her a voice message , shows how isolated she is IRL .

Reactions: 8
She really is…but to be honest, she really just wants it to be her and daft boy I think. He doesn’t push her to do anything, he does everything he’s told, they’re both fat so she’s comfortable with him in a sort of ‘well I’m fat but so are you!!’ kind of way. She’s practically becoming housebound, if she’d friends they’d want to go out for a drink, lunch, dinner, weekends away maybe and she is so embarrassed by her size, the fact she wears her husbands clothes, you never, ever see her nicely dressed (barely even clean!) I think trying on clothes would be soul destroying for her! I honestly think it suits her to play with her craft set, not work, slob around the flat and gorge on food and have that big wet lettuce to fawn over her calling her ‘beautiful’ and ‘amazing’ (albeit she writes it herself)

Reactions: 13
She really is…but to be honest, she really just wants it to be her and daft boy I think. He doesn’t push her to do anything, he does everything he’s told, they’re both fat so she’s comfortable with him in a sort of ‘well I’m fat but so are you!!’ kind of way. She’s practically becoming housebound, if she’d friends they’d want to go out for a drink, lunch, dinner, weekends away maybe and she is so embarrassed by her size, the fact she wears her husbands clothes, you never, ever see her nicely dressed (barely even clean!) I think trying on clothes would be soul destroying for her! I honestly think it suits her to play with her craft set, not work, slob around the flat and gorge on food and have that big wet lettuce to fawn over her calling her ‘beautiful’ and ‘amazing’ (albeit she writes it herself)
And the bigger she gets (and she will) the more insecure and isolated she’ll become.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.