Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bled them dry 😂View attachment 1688751

View attachment 1688818

She spent £100 in the range still has to pick up a tree View attachment 1688878

She’s on a massive tattle rant we’ll be held accountable 😂View attachment 1688919View attachment 1688922View attachment 1688923

View attachment 1688933View attachment 1688935
Jealous 😂😂😂😂😂

and waste our precious time 😂😂😂 rather “waste it” on here having a laugh than using that Precious time to go eat greasy fatty food in a rusty van 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course, you know her usual huffing and puffing 😂 .. Said she can lose weight if she wants but we’ll always be nasty, but make no mistake we’ll soon be getting what’s coming to us 😂
Oh god, that old one! I can’t wait to see chins take tattle to court in the USA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’re on here every day saying nasty things about her, people keep messaging her to tell her we’ve said this and that “but you know what I don’t wanna hear it ,I’m not interested in jealous nasty twolls “😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jane, God has placed a very nasty trick on you. He gave you an enormous head, but somehow he forgot to fill it with anything. No-one, I repeat, no-one is jealous of you. Look in the mirror, look around you, look at daft boy…what could anyone be jealous of? On my WORST day, I thank God that I’m not you! If anyone is a nasty, jealous person, it’s YOU! You were even jealous of Mrs G if daft boy spent five minutes with her! His own mother!!! For someone who doesn’t care, you do a huge amount of ranting about us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course, you know her usual huffing and puffing 😂 .. Said she can lose weight if she wants but we’ll always be nasty, but make no mistake we’ll soon be getting what’s coming to us 😂
634BECB6-2614-469E-B396-A0238E36180D.jpeg

Whatcha gonna do, Chins, beat us up? 🥺 tell your mummy on us? duck off, get what’s coming to us 😂😂 one day she will get what’s coming to her when she has high BP and cholesterol, fatty liver disease, diabetes etc. Will serve the fat toad right. At least none of us sit and pretend we are wonderful, for example I know I’m an hole, I have accepted it - unlike NiCe KiNd JaNe who put all of her ailing MIL’s personal biznissss out on the internet while she was ill. Who basically ignored the woman while she was dying and poisoned her huzzzzbind against his own mother. Yet we are the problem 😉 look in the mirror fatty boom boom!

And again, Jane, NOONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU AND YOUR SAD LITTLE HERMIT LIFE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
What kind of "friends" has she got that tell her what's said on here?? more like she reads it herself! Makes me laugh when she acts all cocky trying to make out she's not bothered and she doesn't want to know, it's what they all say!! she protests too much to not care ;) and what does she mean by we'll get what's coming to us? has she been to the police station again to tell the officers that some tattlers have called her fat? nee-naw, nee-naw, nee-naw

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What kind of "friends" has she got that tell her what's said on here?? more like she reads it herself! Makes me laugh when she acts all cocky trying to make out she's not bothered and she doesn't want to know, it's what they all say!! she protests too much to not care ;) and what does she mean by we'll get what's coming to us? has she been to the police station again to tell the officers that some tattlers have called her fat? nee-naw, nee-naw, nee-naw
E96D610B-10A5-4D49-991D-B59CA4ECCD6C.jpeg

🤣

• Haha
Best about it is she didn’t even recognise herself in the prat mobile 😂
10F88853-2216-4BD3-ABDA-F7E04EF69680.jpeg

Tracy you’re a badass witch 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww fffsss I always miss the fun! Did she have a sniff of gin and get arsy?? 🤣🤣

I CAN LOSE WEIGHT I CAN 🤣🤣🤣 *insert wobbly death stare*

The irony of someone that is such a witch, calling others nasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jane, God has placed a very nasty trick on you. He gave you an enormous head, but somehow he forgot to fill it with anything. No-one, I repeat, no-one is jealous of you. Look in the mirror, look around you, look at daft boy…what could anyone be jealous of? On my WORST day, I thank God that I’m not you! If anyone is a nasty, jealous person, it’s YOU! You were even jealous of Mrs G if daft boy spent five minutes with her! His own mother!!! For someone who doesn’t care, you do a huge amount of ranting about us!!
Maybe she shouldn’t put herself out there and air her dirty laundry all over social media, if she can’t hack comments made about her, it’s all part of being “famous” lol. What a sad excuse for a woman you are Chins. Oh and btw your threats don’t bother us one iota, YOU just don’t like hearing the truth!

She will have to sell a few more lucky dips if she wants to take all of us to court lol. The judge would tell her to stop putting her whole life on social media for a start, and then charge her for wasting police time! There is no law against us commenting on anything she has broadcasted all over social media, she should keep hers and Bean’s poor Mum’s (RIP) private affairs to herself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She will have to sell a few more lucky dips if she wants to take all of us to court lol. The judge would tell her to stop putting her whole life on social media for a start, and then charge her for wasting police time! There is no law against us commenting on anything she has broadcasted all over social media, she should keep hers and Beans poor Mum’s(rip) private affairs to herself!
exactly! it must be three years since she showed that police report sheet on her stories and told us she wasn't having it and we would all be sorry........still waiting ;)

Reactions: 10
The quality of those melts she was showing yesterday were a disgrace, she should be lynched herself for false advertising and substandard pwoducts.I bet they don’t even conform to British safety standards.

exactly! it must be three years since she showed that police report sheet on her stories and told us she wasn't having it and we would all be sorry........still waiting ;)
Ha I didn’t know about that! What exactly would she report? lol. That SHE had spouted her mouth off, and because of that people were commenting about it? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could imagine the police saying they have reviewed all the evidence and yes are you a grubby cow , and also for health and safety we are arresting you due to how many lady gardens and lungs have been scorched 🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ha I didn’t know about that! What exactly would she report? lol. That SHE had spouted her mouth off, and because of that people were commenting about it? 🤣🤣
She was so proud of it too, showing it off like it was an achievement, spouting how we should be worried and if she was us she'd be scared, giving it all the betty big bollocks act like "take that tattle witches" 🤣🤣 how we larrrfed ;)

• Haha
She was so proud of it too, showing it off like it was an achievement, spouting how we should be worried and if she was us she'd be scared, giving it all the betty big bollocks act like "take that tattle witches" 🤣🤣 how we larrrfed ;)
If I were HER I would be scared, she’s going to be in big trouble if anyone filed a lawsuit against her for any damages (health issues) caused by her products. She is making these products which are being sold to the public in unsanitary conditions in an improper environment, and that’s just for starters, the list is endless …
I hope she’s got bloody good insurance!!

If I were HER I would be scared, she’s going to be in big trouble if anyone filed a lawsuit against her for any damages (health issues) caused by her products. She is making these products which are being sold to the public in unsanitary conditions in an improper environment, and that’s just for starters, the list is endless …
With a bit of luck they will!

I’d doubt she has any insurance ? If her reaction to Val’s comments were anything to go by, I’d doubt her landlord has even given permission for her to run a business from there , especially one that put’s the other residents in danger with the flammable chemicals and cardboard boxes stacked to the ceiling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.