Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
congratulations on your dream home, what an amazing time for you both! 🏡 and well done on your weight loss and everything else you've mentioned😀

I have 2 requests (If possible)?!

- a photo of your dog when you'd get him, love dogs! 🐕
- and any weigh loss advice (need to shift 2 stone) I'm like Jane, it can wait til January 😉😂
Thank you so much! ❤

Of course 🥰 we are wanting a wee sausage, not sure when to get it - my heart is saying right now, my head is saying wait until spring as noone wants to be potty training in winter!

Re. weight loss - I did the 1:1 diet (formerly known as Cambridge diet) mainly because nothing else works and it was my last resort before surgery 😬 I have medical issues that make weight loss difficult for me. It isn’t for the faint of heart, it’s really really tough. Lots of people asked me if I would recommend it and honestly unless it is your last resort then I wouldn’t. Basically I was a hermit for the first month as I didn’t want to fall off the wagon lol. Now I just eat much smaller portions and do exercise to maintain.

So that this post isn’t off topic haha,Jane deffo doesn’t have the motivation for the 1:1 diet 😂 she would falter within the first 6 hours and eat The Bean!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you so much! ❤

Of course 🥰 we are wanting a wee sausage, not sure when to get it - my heart is saying right now, my head is saying wait until spring as noone wants to be potty training in winter!

Re. weight loss - I did the 1:1 diet (formerly known as Cambridge diet) mainly because nothing else works and it was my last resort before surgery 😬 I have medical issues that make weight loss difficult for me. It isn’t for the faint of heart, it’s really really tough. Lots of people asked me if I would recommend it and honestly unless it is your last resort then I wouldn’t. Basically I was a hermit for the first month as I didn’t want to fall off the wagon lol. Now I just eat much smaller portions and do exercise to maintain.

So that this post isn’t off topic haha,Jane deffo doesn’t have the motivation for the 1:1 diet 😂 she would falter within the first 6 hours and eat The Bean!
I'm also re doing the 1-1 and a stone down again. Lost 2 stone last time. Can only do it now as mostly wfh and my wedding next year. It def isn't for the faint hearted there are some v difficult days but it feels amazing once you're into it

Reactions: 7
Thank you so much! ❤

Awh sausage dogs are sooo cute🥰 yeah you definitely have amazing will power doing the Cambridge diet. I bought a months worth of exante products (cheaper Cambridge alternative) online and lasted a week! So for you to have that mindset and willpower on Cambridge is fab! Bet your other half is so proud of you too.

Jane would have a Cambridge pwwooduct in the afternoon (when she wakes up) followed by 5000 calories and she'd think that was being on plan 🤣

Oh I hope chins and Charlie don't get a sausage dog. Fat fucker would probably think she could batter it and eat it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I get my new pup in mid November. She’s a dashund/westie cross

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's either in a cake coma or the jabs knocked her for 6
You just know she’ll have a good 3 days of “oh I felt terrible after my jab” “my arm hurts sooooo much I could’nt even pour my wax”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bean will be massaging her hoofs and attending to her every whim

Some burn in those bombs

She’s even got a burning song to accompany it 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Spotted another company selling these and don’t they look so much better than Janes

1) Its blood red not pink
2) It’s clearly marked shower gel with ingredients
3) It’s not covered in ugly stickers to hide that it says for drinking

I don’t understand how Jane has any customers considering other companies do it all so much better.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just had a thought , maybe she's had a visit from her landlord 😂

• Haha
Spotted another company selling these and don’t they look so much better than Janes

1) Its blood red not pink
2) It’s clearly marked shower gel with ingredients
3) It’s not covered in ugly stickers to hide that it says for drinking

I don’t understand how Jane has any customers considering other companies do it all so much better.
Everyone does it better than her

That’s some hairdresser can change you into a completely new person 😂
B15D70CB-1CC6-49C8-80B6-C69DB9AA51AC.jpeg
3DB2072A-12B5-4F5C-AF83-4049DEB0D5B0.jpeg

247D0832-2189-4494-870A-1E5F509D4529.jpeg

1C448B5C-01DC-460D-950C-0FEFF5C67543.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
#blondegirl 😂😂😂😂 what is she 14 ?
duck me she does fancy herself I’d be utterly embarrassed and ashamed 😂 wouldn’t be taking selfies that look absolutely nothing like me 😳 she’s got more front then Eastbourne 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#blondegirl 😂😂😂😂 what is she 14 ?
duck me she does fancy herself I’d be utterly embarrassed and ashamed 😂 wouldn’t be taking selfies that look absolutely nothing like me 😳 she’s got more front then Eastbourne 😬
🤣🤣

Its the #Selflove that cracks me up … Yes love we know you love yourself you narcissistic cat fishing twit.

• Haha
Thank you so much! ❤

You,ve done amazing on your weight loss. This is a pic of mine, not Dachshund’s though

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You,ve done amazing on your weight loss. This is a pic of mine, not Dachshund’s though
Thank you lovely! Aw what cuties 🥹 I totally have puppy fever instead of the baby fever that everyone expects me to have at the age of 32 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you lovely! Aw what cuties 🥹 I totally have puppy fever instead of the baby fever that everyone expects me to have at the age of 32 😂
They are gorgeous companions, they are both on the bed with me now. Been asleep most of the day, that’s what I’m doing at the minute sleeping during the day and awake most of the night, nightmare. Been catching up on here in fits and starts , see she never got a puppy then, just as well really, I don’t think they could have afforded the upkeep 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are gorgeous companions, they are both on the bed with me now. Been asleep most of the day, that’s what I’m doing at the minute sleeping during the day and awake most of the night, nightmare. Been catching up on here in fits and starts , see she never got a puppy then, just as well really, I don’t think they could have afforded the upkeep 😘
Lovely to see you on here and your two little companions are just gorgeous 🥰 dogs are like therapy for alot of people
x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.