Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there ever was a case for opening a Patreon, this is it, I would happily pay £5 a month to watch these two on their adventures with Berty the van.
I lichrally feel wounded that I'm not allowed to witness all their arguments, scoffing, moaning, puffing and panting etc. I'm devastated 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be shadow banned her regulars didn’t get notified she was live
E8F42120-2B3A-4B57-8C2E-25258C57284A.jpeg

It’s more than a year since the stone went missing, more like 3 yrs
B89ED6F3-C1DE-4C81-A55B-2C9F084A3CEA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don't know why people bother with wax melts they looks so messy to make and organise! The market is saturated as well...once the wax is melting you wouldn't care what mould it is? We just use candles.

I don't know why people bother with wax melts they looks so messy to make and organise! The market is saturated as well...once the wax is melting you wouldn't care what mould it is? We just use candles.
Literally everyone is doing it on tik tok...how do they make any money?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s boasting about trolls unable to infiltrate the lives the mods “block em “ she’s ordered something to thank her mods for all their hard work 😂
B602FDF9-FAC1-4D68-A309-A68864D1D1EC.jpeg

A2CC567D-7E08-4A2E-9B38-609423F01636.jpeg

They’re going to pick up swivel seats for the van, having solar and a skylight fitted and a leisure battery 🪫

They’re going to sell it for a profit in a couple of years, get a bigger van so they can get a shower fitted..,.🗣Are you listening Eddie Stobart

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Swivel seats 😱😂😂😂😂 wtf

So she can spin round while he throws sausage in her wobbly mug

• Haha
73D2C34B-6D59-4872-9780-4D78AC6D5D20.jpeg

B31EE561-EF90-4D54-A58F-66F21750E35B.jpeg

Ears could do with a little whipped soap chins 🤢😳

I’m even more excited to get my death dips now 🥴🥴 NOT she’s rank 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
‘….booting out the dafties’ says growing-with-Jesus oh, the irony! 😂

Lilo lil actually thinks they’ll sell this transit van for a profit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said they could sell for a profit now but decided to wait for a couple of years and keep adding to it , she said the bean is beside himself to get the swivel seats 😂....I can just imagine the two plonkers spinning in the front of the van like a pair of excited toddlers 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You just know she’s going to insist on these covers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.