Jane Gammons #50 Berty the van and Polly the potty, flat is a dump and she’s still grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definite nod to tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did a little day in the life
46ACA804-0C8A-49B1-B8DD-2428CB3589DF.jpeg
F5B815F9-524F-42A4-A019-7DA13A234B67.jpeg
DA920D57-E213-4E56-9D3C-BA47B679CBC1.jpeg
1F444C74-4983-489F-87BF-F534CE457BDC.jpeg
911A6D9C-BC48-4E9C-9883-E5EDA328A521.jpeg
3D6F4E46-5DA8-4CAB-820E-82BF00D2E1B2.jpeg
6B8A243F-AE12-4EFF-A98F-4A96CD9BC50D.jpeg
1ABE2D4F-BBEE-4223-BB52-3CA62E9DD45E.jpeg

6B09864B-7E71-4C1E-98E1-256DA1B674D9.jpeg

E62B3F41-87E1-4AD7-AB85-1EF6333EF243.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The size of her chins 😱😱😱

For someone whose so obsessed with being married you would think she would replace her wedding ring with one that fits, how will people know that she is a married woman.
Her ring doesn't fit anymore. It fitted before she lost weight for her wedding. She's seriously got a problem with food

I just looked and the model wearing it is 5”11 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It will be on the floor

I wish we could voice message on here I would have a right matter with you lot. The baby thing…. It’s obvious Charlie wants a family he’s said it often enough and he seems a natural. He will make out it’s fine and maybe not on the cards for them but deep down he will be broken hearted and most couples are out having fun and enjoying child free time but they don’t they act as if they do have children and commitments and that’s sad!!

We struggled to start a family ourselves but decided we would live life to the full and if a childless life was what we had we would make sure it was still amazing and fulfilling as a couple in the end we were lucky enough to start a family thanks to an amazing fertility clinic but even I look back and wish we did more when we had the chance without a family. They just seem to of hit a dead end there is no life in the pair and if they did require help to start a family it would begin with her having to lose weight and she has no interest in doing that so they won’t ever have a family and she will make out it is what it is and he will have to accept it.

I expect she thinks she will manifest winning the lottery and manifest a baby then he won’t have to work and he can do all the parenting.

He seems to love being spoken to like tit and living the most basic witch life he’s a fool to be honest happily both just eating themselves into an early grave.

I see a newbie has popped on hello 👋
Wondering if we have the same friend as I first come over after a friend ranted about Jane especially after she was paying to watch member videos and Jane promised they would always be available to watch and then she removed the whole account when she couldn’t be bothered despite promises she had made. They are talking about her mum I wonder if she is also a hermit with no friends and her only hobby is eating

She wants to go out for a curry but her stomach won’t allow it. WHAT THE duck is up with this girl?
I'm so sorry it took a long time for you to start your family and I'm glad you got your baby in the end. I agree with everything you said. It angers me so much just at how selfish Jane is. She needs serious help and if I were Charlie I'd leave. He really should've been a dad years ago. People who mess around and time waste with others lives make my blood boil so much as I've been there myself.

Oh my goodness I can't believe jane did that. Your friend has every right to be angry as Jane promised to keep the videos up and your friend was paying her subscription. No its a different friend to mine. My friend just can no longer stand the way Jane got on 3 plus years ago

Charlie would be much better off with Winnie the witch from Hocus Pocus

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if they’ll have a baby now, she seems more wrapped up in herself than ever! She always used to say “we’d love children if we’re lucky enough” but I don’t think Jane is maternal at all and that’s fine, some women aren’t but if she’s stringingCharlie along that’s awful. Even though he’s a dope and he enables her terribly, I think he’d make a lovely Dad. I think she’s far too lazy and selfish to have a baby. I think she said on a live recently that “they couldn’t possible have time for a baby” or words to that effect
Unless it's something medical, she'll never rule it out completely because being pwegnant will give her another excuse to do bugger all and let Charlie run about after her like an idiot. I make no secret of it, having kids has never and will never be on my life goal list but I'm totally up front about that, generally if you tell people having children isn't your jam, they respect that and stop asking. And given that it is quite an important life decision, how can she be so wishy washy about it? She seems to treat the idea with the same level of decision making used for picking which vomit inducing shade of elasticated footwear she's going to purchase for winter. She's just stringing poor old bean along & loves the questions from her minions because it makes her feel important. Oh and on the elastic boots, she does realise it's only the top part that's elastic? There's no way she'll get those festering trotters inside the actual 'foot' part..

Surely she means Hocus Pocus inspired Halloween glass mug?

I’ve no idea but she’s one of the biggest scammer’s going 😂
Her lickle lunch View attachment 1675944
Ready made sandwiches, Pizza in the air fryer....All those years slimmin, calree countin...& she's still totally clueless on how to feed herself properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1675316View attachment 1675317View attachment 1675318

All
She’s done is moan at him saying he’s too noisy and she doesn’t do it like it
Those eyebrows!! lol. My daughter has an extremely successful eyebrow business, she was shocked by the state of those!

Unless it's something medical, she'll never rule it out completely because being pwegnant will give her another excuse to do bugger all and let Charlie run about after her like an idiot. I make no secret of it, having kids has never and will never be on my life goal list but I'm totally up front about that, generally if you tell people having children isn't your jam, they respect that and stop asking. And given that it is quite an important life decision, how can she be so wishy washy about it? She seems to treat the idea with the same level of decision making used for picking which vomit inducing shade of elasticated footwear she's going to purchase for winter. She's just stringing poor old bean along & loves the questions from her minions because it makes her feel important. Oh and on the elastic boots, she does realise it's only the top part that's elastic? There's no way she'll get those festering trotters inside the actual 'foot' part..

Surely she means Hocus Pocus inspired Halloween glass mug?

Ready made sandwiches, Pizza in the air fryer....All those years slimmin, calree countin...& she's still totally clueless on how to feed herself properly.
I would love to know what her blood glucose readings are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He was saying last night he made an executive decision to give viewers 10% off the mermaid dust 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They talk as if they have a multi million pound biznessss 🤯 in 2 weeks she’s sold 1 Halloween cup 😅 when will they wake up ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When they get evicted and all her stuff ends up on the pavement for passers by to make off with….how humiliating eh Jane? Everyone looking at your possessions on the pavement! Now, what kind of person would do that??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.