Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way on earth she is a size 20 she is at least 19 stone as you say… I’ve been that heavy too and around the same height I was at the very least a size 24/26 on top I carried it mostly around my boobs and tummy and could get away with a 22 bottom half I bought a size 20 kaftan once and resembled Demis Roussos wearing it hence the final decision to get the help I needed eating disorder wise and have WLS.
She's completely round I'd say she's more a size 24 easily. This is why she doesn't wear proper clothes anymore and is wearing the beans XXL tops, and even they are skin tight on her

Reactions: 10
She means size 20 in anything elasticated I mean when was the last time we saw her in jeans or trousers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is no way on earth she is a size 20 she is at least 19 stone as you say… I’ve been that heavy too and around the same height I was at the very least a size 24/26 on top I carried it mostly around my boobs and tummy and could get away with a 22 bottom half I bought a very voluminous size 20 kaftan once and resembled Demis Roussos wearing it hence the final decision to get the help I needed eating disorder wise and have WLS.
Exactly, I didn’t look nearly as big as her, she is deluded. Good for you for getting the help! I wanted WLS but my partner said no (he would have been the one paying lol) 😂 so I did cambridge/one2one instead. Chins should have either surgery or do meal replacements as her caloweee counting doesn’t work as she uses it as an excuse to eat a lot of unhealthy tit! I cannot handle her chins, surely they must feel like they are smothering her?!

Reactions: 7
A load of the bigger dimfluncers claim to be a size 20 when in fact it's clear they're closer to a 24/26/28, why not just own your size? they're not fooling anyone stood there with an arse the size of poland saying their new dress is a size 20! Emma Millard (it's em channel) is just as bad, looks like nanny from count duckula but claims to buy size 20's :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Some of my faves that I have on my phone lol. Bean looks like he’s taking her up the shitter in the last one 😂 the behind the scenes comment makes it so much better too lol.

EE8DAD9A-55C0-4DCA-B13B-68DAC900AAA2.jpeg
29FCBC8D-BE33-424A-AEA1-42680D8715C3.jpeg
8D58A610-2E12-4E32-9369-287BE7ABE981.jpeg
65245FE3-F938-430B-B1D4-F9158CEDD876.jpeg
BCB99217-1D5D-4C47-BD86-9469C8FEF5D5.jpeg
0AB5B640-9FA7-40E2-864A-B28065208AE1.jpeg
E9D1C6D3-18D9-4391-A0CD-D2879AD26CEF.jpeg
B04FCE84-90DB-406D-A913-0F37B6F7B0A9.jpeg

• Haha
I’ve got so many pics of her that if i die on the street whoever finds my phone will think
She’s my next of kin 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
….or even her own clothes!! She wears his all the time!
Occasionally woman may grab their fellas oversized hoody etc to get comfy and warm in and around the house. Jane has actually took over Charlie's wardrobe and let's just say nothing is oversized on her, rather the opposite! More like Richmond sausages with elastic bands on them comes to mind 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Occasionally woman may grab their fellas oversized hoody etc to get comfy and warm in and around the house. Jane has actually took over Charlie's wardrobe and let's just say nothing is oversized on her, rather the opposite! More like Richmond sausages with elastic bands on them comes to mind 😂😂
Howling at your profile pic. That is the face of nightmares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A load of the bigger dimfluncers claim to be a size 20 when in fact it's clear they're closer to a 24/26/28, why not just own your size? they're not fooling anyone stood there with an arse the size of poland saying their new dress is a size 20! Emma Millard (it's em channel) is just as bad, looks like nanny from count duckula but claims to buy size 20's :rolleyes:
They say the camera adds 10lbs ;) ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not been keeping up with chins on the road I’m too busy enjoying my holiday in Mexico. Have fun Jane

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.