Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve seen a few wax melters already selling their “autumn/Halloween scents” and have already ordered their Xmas oils. I can’t believe she’s still in business

Reactions: 7
She could barely source any Christmas oils last year she left it too late

Reactions: 9
I have a theory that she's going to jack it in, when she gets back from the trip, and go back to Tesco. All the "I'm proud of you" messages from Charlie and her mum points to this.

Reactions: 12
I think her viewing figures and orders dropping are getting to her ,as we see she's only making to sell at a loss .I'd say if Charlies inheritance hadn't of landed when it did she'd have had to go back to Tesco long ago .

Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember if her extended year off is coming to an end? Will she have to make a decision soon?

Reactions: 8
I think it's around Christmas when she'll have to decide .
That will be interesting because Xmas should be peak time of profit for sellers like her, if she can roll up off her fat arse and put the effort in. If she doesn't do much in the run up, I reckon she'll be back there soon

I’m surprised she didn’t put the scattering of poor Mrs G’s ashes on Instagram, daft boy must have warned her it was private.
I wonder if she’s tit herself in Scotland yet 😂. Surely they’ll meet up with Amy after her years of begging to meet them, lousy if they don’t!

• Haha
That will be interesting because Xmas should be peak time of profit for sellers like her, if she can roll up off her fat arse and put the effort in. If she doesn't do much in the run up, I reckon she'll be back there soon
If it all goes tits up she'll blame the COLC. I can't see many putting waxmelts before bills once the real hikes take effect , even her own power usage will be way over what it takes to make and sell the snap bars .

She could barely source any Christmas oils last year she left it too late
Another thing she is going to miss out on if she doesn’t hurry up is the Christmas burners. I’ve seen a lot of the wax melters buying their Christmas themed burners now. Jane knows from experience how quickly the wholesalers sell out of these burners, in the past she has only been able to just get one or two of each style because there was non left.

thing is people, buy these for gifts as well as for themselves, so having the burners and Christmas themed wax products on her website, Is essential if she wants to maximise profits before Christmas.

We know she did go to Scotland straight after she shut the website, so why not spend those couple of days ordering Halloween/Christmas themed oils and burners ready for when she gets back from “holibobs” 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I always got the impression that Jane was a personal shopper to the stars and she ran mini marathons (getting the steps in) in work the way she spoke about her job. When in fact all she did was grab a turkey, a meal deal or some Tesco value washing powder etc and plonked it into a trolley till her shift was over 20 minutes later. The cow is deluded AF.

Also inbetween those 20 minutes I reckon she managed to eat a pork pie and drop a log lol.

• Haha
I don’t think she will ever go back to work not now she’s managed to con Charlie in to letting her stay home she has hit the new bone idol level I just can’t see her even going back to her 20 minute shifts at Tesco it would involve getting dressed for one and she would have to ask Tesco for a new uniform 5 sizes larger.

If anything she will try and claim some benefits for anxiety or something as her small contribution to their little life

• Heart
I don’t think she will ever go back to work not now she’s managed to con Charlie in to letting her stay home she has hit the new bone idol level I just can’t see her even going back to her 20 minute shifts at Tesco it would involve getting dressed for one and she would have to ask Tesco for a new uniform 5 sizes larger.

If anything she will try and claim some benefits for anxiety or something as her small contribution to their little life
I was just about to write the exact same thing, she’ll never go back and if the “little” shop goes tits up she’ll go down the disability route I can see it now

• Heart
If we suddenly see a surge in orders it'll be her ex colleagues buying loads to keep her from going back
1f923.png

• Haha
Yeah there is no way she can go back to Tesco. Home shopping requires a lot of walking and being faster paced than she is at MLJ. She wouldn’t be physically capable of doing the job now, because she has been too used to either stood in one spot or sat on the sofa. Walking to and from the fridge doesn’t count. If she did end up going back to Tesco she wouldn’t last the week, I would put money on it. My guess is she would just jump on the next big bandwagon that rolls round on the internet.

Classy review 🤣
83730BAE-331A-4711-B0A1-1D4C93B0AFD1.jpeg

Not sure the waffle be up for anything after a go with the loaded sponge 🧽 🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.