Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is horrific. I follow a girl who sells beeswax skin products, like Jane she has to submit for testing but also has to put batch numbers and use by/ best before on everything. She is diligent in that she keeps a sample of every product she sells, and every bar of soap that she cuts. I would only ever buy soap from her as her testing and production are 100% safe. I wouldn't touch Jane with a barge pole and especially not for use on a child. These people deserve to roast their flaps off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
YES! My sentiments exactly. I am constantly amazed at her tit show of a bizznizz. Although I don't know why, this is Jane 6 chins. She just wakes up with an idea in the morning and is stupid enough to put the whole farce on show. There is absolutely nothing in the form of NPD or testing. Our products go through multiple stages of development & several rounds of user testing before they're out there for purchase by the general public.. And I still can't get my head around taking money off people for something she hasn't even made yet. It's not as if she is offering a bespoke made to order product. Imagine if she was to go to Tesco to stock up on Pukka pies only to be told there is a 10 day wait because they haven't been made yet.....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread guys, first one there wins a mince pie ;)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.