Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been busy with work but I forgot to mention the other day nearly every wax melt person I know have been taking pre orders for the wax melt advent calendars!!
I actually saw a few of Janes regulars comment to order so again she’s just missing the boat and being so slow when it comes to business I bet she doesn’t even have the money to purchase the calendars even if Lee ordering she’s so little confidence she won’t even bother in case they don’t sell.

Probably order two and SELL OUT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll probably do prepaid preorders incase she’s left with a lot over

Reactions: 4
She said she will do the calendars but it’s too much work so she won’t be making many 😂🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just remembering when Jane done a vlog called 'goodbye 16 stone' or something like that lol.

Saying goodbye to 16 stone and hello 👋 to 16 ton. OH DEEAHHH!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am astounded that someone self employed would take so much time off, shut their website and basically refuse orders/stock that would generate income, because it's "too much work" 😵😳😱 she absolutely deserves to fall and fail on her big fat arse. Her attitude is absolutely shocking!!

All of this money they're wasting could go in savings to get a house or expand the biznezzz, but nope lazy chins comes first!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This was the "goodbye 16 stone" .....Imagine making yourself look like a total twit by doing that then stacking four extra stone ON

jane.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She said a while ago she is a size 20, knowing Jane and the tit she talks I would say she is a 22 minimum. At my heaviest, I was nearly 20stone and was a 22-24. I am the same height as our Chins so I am going to say she is at least 19.5stone if not more.

Reactions: 12
Chins face when she reads Sweatybetty's post on tattle about Sainsbury's having mince pies in September 😂😂
Screenshot_2022-09-05-14-12-22.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said a while ago she is a size 20, knowing Jane and the tit she talks I would say she is a 22 minimum. At my heaviest, I was nearly 20stone and was a 22-24. I am the same height as our Chins so I am going to say she is at least 19.5stone if not more.
There is no way on earth she is a size 20 she is at least 19 stone as you say… I’ve been that heavy too and around the same height I was at the very least a size 24/26 on top I carried it mostly around my boobs and tummy and could get away with a 22 bottom half I bought a very voluminous size 20 kaftan once and resembled Demis Roussos wearing it hence the final decision to get the help I needed eating disorder wise and have WLS.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.