Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @monga for the title suggestion with the most likes, it made me chuckle typing it, cannot wait for Jane and Charlie to start their van life journey 🤭

Tattle on folks.........

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not chins related but this lady has come on my FYP a few times. She makes orders for the public but handles everything with her bare hands no gloves and she has a dog running around there too 🤮🤢
33974510-3599-4910-9845-9AD5A725293B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not chins related but this lady has come on my FYP a few times. She makes orders for the public but handles everything with her bare hands no gloves and she has a dog running around there too 🤮🤢View attachment 1545055
I wouldn’t eat homemade produce of any description unless it’s my own 🤢😂

Thanks to @monga for the title suggestion with the most likes, it made me chuckle typing it, cannot wait for Jane and Charlie to start their van life journey 🤭

Tattle on folks.........
Thanks @lexiloo I didn’t expect to win it was just an off the cuff bit of fun ,I loved the other suggestions I’m sure we can use them going forward once Carry On CamperVans gets up and running 😂 can’t wait to see them toasting marshmallows covered in giant mozzy nets 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t eat homemade produce of any description unless it’s my own 🤢😂

Thanks @lexiloo I didn’t expect to win it was just an off the cuff bit of fun ,I loved the other suggestions I’m sure we can use them going forward once Carry On CamperVans gets up and running 😂 can’t wait to see them toasting marshmallows covered in giant mozzy nets 🤣
there was some corker suggestions this time round but yours had the most likes, I do it by ordering the thread by liked posts nd it always makes me howl when I do as all the funniest posts show up 😂 it's a witty bunch on this thread for sure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do love the Jane gammons Google search results 😆 🤣 just in time for a new thread and still pretty much on point I'd say

86A3E663-8755-419F-BBBE-8B83649E08DE.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish there was more screen recordings of the classic vlogs I never thought she would of got rid of them they could of been making her some little pennies just from our views

Yeah I’m pretty gutted I can’t re watch a grown baby do some marching on the spot with Velcro trainers on and then after two mins take a break for corn flakes 😂 sad times 😭
And don’t get me started on the beffa vlogs 😏

• Haha
Yeah I’m pretty gutted I can’t re watch a grown baby do some marching on the spot then after two mins take a break for corn flakes 😂 sad times 😭
And don’t get me started on the beffa vlogs 😏
Never seen someone so excited to check out the local Lidl and see they have more selllllection 😂😂😂 and that was the only time they got out the car 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me this is not the famous “Chrissy “ moonlighting in brookies live 🤣🤣
6390CE16-7038-4DBB-B3AF-97F44D878D33.jpeg

• Haha
I told Chrissey on here to get a life and move on and by god she has, well done !!! Still think she’s odd though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The song 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.