Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she's not uploaded anything yet unless she's too tight to use her data ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she can afford to forward buy Christmas pwoducts. That's why she's so late sourcing oils, she just can not afford it. Most businesses are thinking about the busiest seasons in the summer

Reactions: 11
Just saw thunder showers forecast for Scotland she'll love that stuck in a forest in a campervan with thunder and lightening lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw thunder showers forecast for Scotland she'll love that stuck in a forest in a campervan with thunder and lightening lol.
itโ€™s been warm and sunny up here for like a week or two and as soon as the Gammons come for their trip of a lifetime (๐Ÿคฃ) the weather changes and its to piss down all week hahaha. Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll need her pull ups on for that then! paarrrrrrrp

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not usually one to comment, but such a deceiving photo of them both..people will think she looks like that?! V misleading.

• Haha
I saw this on TT earlier and thought of Jane, this girl lives on the NC500 route and says the lanes and hedges are full of human waste, from people taking a dump or emptying their campervans ๐Ÿคฎ

1662231064133.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Nobody will recognize them from that pic if they go MIA ,that's for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚
"have you seen this couple" - no but i've seen some dumb looking folk who look like they could have eaten them ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Not usually one to comment, but such a deceiving photo of them both..people will think she looks like that?! V misleading.
Get used to it mate because Jane is the 'girlboss' and queen of deceiving people with her 'beautiful wife' and 'Anthony Costa' husband photos ๐Ÿ“ท ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.