Jane Gammons #48 Verging on 30, too big to squeeze into Berty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s fed up with their ‘little business’ I think, it’s been another whim and this clapped out van will be the same. She’s far, far too lazy, she just skiddles around with cheap oils and wax and anything she buys in is really cheap stuff because she is so mean herself, nothing is of good quality, her oils, her clothes, her grooming…it’s all done very cheaply and it looks cheap. She can’t motivate herself, she is completely unprofessional in every way, absolutely no customer service skills whatsoever, no people skills, she surrounds herself with idiots online she believes are her friends instead of customers and indulges in smutty talk etc not professional as far as I’m concerned. Buying a house, ’van life’ it’s all pie in the sky…it’s the life she wants but can’t have because she won’t put the hard graft in to achieve it.

Reactions: 12
She’s fed up with their ‘little business’ I think, it’s been another whim and this clapped out van will be the same. She’s far, far too lazy, she just skiddles around with cheap oils and wax and anything she buys in is really cheap stuff because she is so mean herself, nothing is of good quality, her oils, her clothes, her grooming…it’s all done very cheaply and it looks cheap. She can’t motivate herself, she is completely unprofessional in every way, absolutely no customer service skills whatsoever, no people skills, she surrounds herself with idiots online she believes are her friends instead of customers and indulges in smutty talk etc not professional as far as I’m concerned. Buying a house, ’van life’ it’s all pie in the sky…it’s the life she wants but can’t have because she won’t put the hard graft in to achieve it.
She is lazy she will come back after holibobs and expect people to just buy because she pretends they are her friends it’s the weirdest business model I’ve ever seen although an exact rip off of FM and dodgy pyramid schemes it’s no actual business model. She won’t give up playing shops though it’s just a little hobby because she’s lonely she has zero business drive. As an example the new hocus Pocus film is out THIS MONTH people are going mad for it the prime time to be selling Halloween scents as people will be using them maybe on a movie night with friends or just at home and want a spooky scent I bet Jane hasn’t even made anything Halloween related yet alone in time for the release! Because she just does not care about growing her business and does the bare minimum

Reactions: 8
Came on here for a chuckle after the sadness of the queens passing, you lot did not disappoint! I wish they'd vlog the trip, it would be tattle gold for sure. Im picturing them being passed out by arse gasses in the van with food strewn all over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m wondering if her heads got any bigger ? Did she get bitten by mosquitoes ? Did she get burnt in the Scottish Mediterranean ? Did they both get wedged in the van unable to move ?
so many questions I need to know 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else expecting her to make a big thing of The Queen passing whilst she was in Scotland? As if Chins is something special.

When the Duke of Edinburgh passed, she made things all about herself. I'm sure it was her that did this!

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else expecting her to make a big thing of The Queen passing whilst she was in Scotland? As if Chins is something special.

When the Duke of Edinburgh passed, she made things all about herself. I'm sure it was her that did this!
She’s so thick it wouldn’t of crossed her mind not until she reads here and the penny drops!

Probably from the build up of farts and sweat cooped up in the van… she’ll be gagging for some fresh air 🤣🤣

When do they get back
They must be back by now if she's opening the website tomorrow said she'd be back making by then ?

Reactions: 4

The cynical amongst us might think she had something to do with her demise…

• Haha
Was watching sarahbelles wax melts live earlier she was doing boxes with Halloween melts. And yet chins hasn’t even thought about it yet 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.