Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I do love the Jane gammons Google search results 😆 🤣 just in time for a new thread and still pretty much on point I'd say

86A3E663-8755-419F-BBBE-8B83649E08DE.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I’ve got so many pics of her that if i die on the street whoever finds my phone will think
She’s my next of kin 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

monga

VIP Member
She said the bean burst into tears when he saw the table laid out ...probably realized his mum was right all along and now he can't do a darn thing about it .

Reactions: 13

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She is a friendless, narcissistic freak who has no people in her real life to get sympathy from, so has to resort to posting on instagram to get attention. It rips my knitting when people post about death anniversaries online and write it as if they are writing it to the person. Linda aint reading your instagram in the afterlife ya big fanny!! Same when people put happy birthday ‘I hope you have a great day!’ messages to their one year old baby. They can’t fecking read it!!!! This is why I don’t have a facebook haha

• Haha
  • Heart

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
He probably had to blow the candle out before it burnt the face off her, she wouldn’t be able to wait to face plant it. Jane, you’re despicable! I say again, you HATED her, and you have the gall to post this sickly, sentimental tosh about happy heavenly birthday, how daft boy blew out the candle in some sort of symbolic tribute to the mother he never visited…well, except on his birthday! I’d see about that memory of yours Jane, you seem to be forgetting things 🤔 but never mind, help is it at hand, we remember it and someone has already helpfully posted it all on here if you need reminding!
I remember her intense dislike for her Mother In Law, she said some despicable things about her, and divulged her financial status and her (private) medical details to all in sundry. She is only voicing her pretend grief now for two reasons …
1). For attention, she can’t bear not being the centre of it!
2) An excuse to fill her already morbidly obese body with cake!

airier.kiddish

Very long time lurker but couldn't miss the opportunity share... does this guy look familiar?? Scot-land my arse...... Anyway, as you were......

charlie.JPG
charlie 1.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Imagine celebrating the birthday of a dead mum with food 🥺 wouldn’t surprise me if she puts happy birthday banners up 😳
I think the pair of them are actually sick in the head 🤢 bloody weirdos

You think they will spend more money on food tonight then they ever did for poor mrs G birthdays or Xmas ,poor women treated so badly by her son and evil daughter in law

Last edited:

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I really wish she vloged it for YouTube, would of been comedy gold! 😂😂

Anyway, how have you been lately pet? 💕
I’m ok thx for asking, am kind of in a limbo, no progression which is fab just don’t know how long I will be like that, could be 5 weeks, 5 months or 5 fecking years. There is a trial that I’m considering trying, may not help me but there again might give me more time but guess it will help others after me. Coming home from Turkey at the end of the month as my liver can’t handle much more ( I am naughty !) but got a couple of f1 races planned before it finishes for the season and I’m starting to look like a land of leather sofa with the sun ! 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
It easy to be unsociable when you have nowhere to go or any friends! Jane hates being seriously obese, she’s embarrassed and this is where all the defensiveness and cockiness comes in. She’s so cocky behind her keyboard because she knows her idiot ‘friends’ will back her up, I bet if you knocked on her door and challenged her behaviour, she’d die on the spot! She’s smart mouthed in her spare room, huffs, puffs and deletes on TikTok, but, like all bullies, she’d never say a word if you met her on her own in the street. That flat is her safe place, she’s so ’self conchuss’ of her size, the fact she’s not quite 30 and she’s so frumpy and ill kempt, it’s no surprise she hides away in that room playing at running a stupid ‘business! A business that gives them zero income at a time when energy and food bills are going through the roof! As for wet lettuce with the jelly backbone, he’s a fool that allows it, but I think he’s so ground down he hasn’t got the energy to put a stop to her nonsense! They honestly deserve each other.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Just saw thunder showers forecast for Scotland she'll love that stuck in a forest in a campervan with thunder and lightening lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Yeah I’m pretty gutted I can’t re watch a grown baby do some marching on the spot with Velcro trainers on and then after two mins take a break for corn flakes 😂 sad times 😭
And don’t get me started on the beffa vlogs 😏

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Oh yes!! the shopping hauls! Those were my favourite, I’ve said it before on here, the Christmas ones were the best! All the meat! The absolute tons of food she bought just for her and daft boy to eat 😂😂 oh! those were the golden days of Jane and Charlie! We didn’t know we were living then!! Remember the Christmas Eve boxes? She filled them herself for them to open 🤷‍♀️ The advent calendars, where she would wait for daft boy to be home so they could open them ‘together’ I miss all that…I wonder if she still thunders down the hall and throws herself into his arms, because, y’know ‘it’s our little routine!’ (that she only ever done once simply for YouTube! He looked more surprised than us…) come back to YouTube Janeykins…you’re missed! 😂
The amount of meat they bought was absolutely insane haha. Ham, turkey and beef for two people 😂😂 we don’t even have that much for 6 of us! I genuinely wish she would come back to youtube for the comedy value, Tan too!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
They're an odd pair for sure, no friends apart from muchlovejane online bum lickers, they don't spend time with anyone but each other and yet they choose a holiday like that, Charlie does all the driving and they seemed to spend their time sedate as ever pulled up at the side of lakes and lochs with a cuppa ooohing and aaaahhhing over the scenery, it's like they don't know how to have fun or age appropriate holidays, don't get me wrong I know any age groups can do a van holiday but they don't ever do anything other than pensioner hols, even in "ibeefa" they stayed in their room and were in bed by 9pm. They need to live a little, have a weekend away that involves fun and letting their hair down, do a european city break and experience some culture as well as good nightlife and maybe a few nights out at home to have fun, relax and have a break from the dingy smelly hovel she calls her workroom. Pair of them look like grubby reekers and like they've given up on life.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Not chins related but this lady has come on my FYP a few times. She makes orders for the public but handles everything with her bare hands no gloves and she has a dog running around there too 🤮🤢View attachment 1545055
I wouldn’t eat homemade produce of any description unless it’s my own 🤢😂

Thanks to @monga for the title suggestion with the most likes, it made me chuckle typing it, cannot wait for Jane and Charlie to start their van life journey 🤭

Tattle on folks.........
Thanks @lexiloo I didn’t expect to win it was just an off the cuff bit of fun ,I loved the other suggestions I’m sure we can use them going forward once Carry On CamperVans gets up and running 😂 can’t wait to see them toasting marshmallows covered in giant mozzy nets 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha