Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should be fun watching this ! Shall we take bets on when they give up ? I know quite a lot about this not only from my time in the trade but also we we own a 7.5 metre motorhome and have seen quite a few more capable people try and fail at this as they see it as a cheap option. Typically it costs about 13-20k to convert one of these properly but c’mon folks it’s the bleeping Gammons so I imagine it to be boarded out, couple of cheap sleeping bags and plastic tubs to store the copious amounts of food And bobs yer uncle Fannie’s your aunt job done ! made my day this has 😂😂😂😂

“ I wanna window put in it too “ how much do you think that costs hogbeast ? The pair of them are deluded really are. The beanbag probably slept in it last night tugging his sausage as he laid there imagining nights under the stars , bleeping literally under the stars as that thing will fall to bits. I’ve got a mate who is selling his ****** conversion for 20k which is a bargain tbh (he’s just bought a motorhome plus he bought the van and got it professionally converted) Am loving the fairly low mileage for its age comment, what she won’t realise is that it will be 2nd time round the clock for that one, will be hammered to duck !

She really is a nasty bleep !

Justice for Chrissie !!! I’d love to give that fat nonchalant face a left hook 😂😂😂
They’ll be giving it a BluePeter makeover, sticky back plastic and sellotape 😂

View attachment 1494835

now this is gonna be funny
It’s not even called Betty 😂

View attachment 1494836

Ahh the royal we 😂

Takes the bean 3 days to put a shelf up 😂 this is really not gonna go well is it 😬
And that’s only one of those shelves that’s ready assembled, he only needs to put a nail in the wall…it must be her idea to give the van a SM account in the hope someone will sponsor the Reno 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she say they are ripping every thing out? Does she realise it’s a van and it’s pretty empty already by the look of things this is going to be the funniest thing ever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never mind your crappy van, sort out your orders you can't be arsed to post and sort out the £100 refund you fat skank

Reactions: 16
Ripping everything out 😂 it’s an empty van! Are they seriously going to try to convert this transit van? A window, insulation (well it’s cold at dogging point I suppose) soundproofing…by the time that’s done they’ll have about 6 inches to turn around in! Oh Jane!! You are the gift that keeps on giving!! This is brilliant!! 😂

Is this the van they’re going to be coming in Scot-land in?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d give my right arm to see daft boy and her trying to fit, never mind get into that bed! 😂

And that couple are half their size!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her and the bean can barely get off the sofa never mind doing van gymnastics :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how Tattle saw the new hobby coming before they did...the wax and soap shite hobby can be put to bed once she has given a refund to Chrissy

Firstly there’s nothing to strip out and I reckon they will basically board it out and throw an old mattress in. They don’t have the funds to convert. And my bad I may have read her post wrong I thought she said Betty. Don’t kill me I did t have my glasses on. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They must have been turned down for a mortgage because they just constantly spend money lately. Surely you'd be putting aside every single penny for a house or an apartment of your own? I thought she wanted to expand the biznezzzz too, but no, they're wasting money on a cronky old van 🙄

Reactions: 7
How the duck will they fit a mattress in a ****** van with their arses and endless amount of food?! These two are fkn deranged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last summer we parked up beside a couple in exactly this type of van, she had to kneel on her knees all the time in the van, it was hilarious to watch as she had a gardener's padded mat that she moved around. There was not enough room to stand up, can't be much pleasure in that.

• Haha
That should be a sight to behold Jane has to do a granny shuffle on her knees to grip the unit to hoist herself off the floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.