Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
That van is giving me the giggles, they won't even fit the food they take in there let along those two having room to sleep, it'll be like that episode of only fools and horses with all the blow up dolls squished in the car with their faces squashed up against the windows looking like they're gasping for air

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Health is wealth always x
It is and I’ve been looking for the right time to say that things haven’t gone well for me this year. I’ve had progression and unfortunately on my last line of treatment which they say works on average for about 9 months , fingers crossed I squeeze a bit more than 9 months and I’ve been on it since March, that’s why I’m not on here as much lately and just cramming everything I can in while I’m in a fairly decent place, apart from fucking fatigue, it is a bitch but loving my nanna naps ! Been through all the emotions, why me , hating the world but I feel eerily at peace now but sure there will be more wobbles further down the road. Plan is to stay here in Turkey until the end of September if all stays relatively stable then coming home but in the meantime I’m just getting on with being in love with life. Embrace it ladies ! #justiceforchrissie 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Emperortooco

VIP Member
How condescending, chins making out she’s made it in life because she’s just purchased a cheap rust bucket 🙄
Jane you fat patronising cunt !! If you want to know what ”getting there” looks like and for you I can tell it’s all about money, not health, love & happiness let’s meet up and you can check out my bank balance and I’ll rock up in our fucking motorhome, quite happy to do pet ! Success in life isn’t all about how much money you make and the material things, you need to learn in life porky pig that while that side of things is lovely they will never take the place of being healthy, in love not only with your partner but yourself and in turn that will bring you happiness in life. Yes the money that we made on the sale of the business has enabled me to see and do fabulous things but I would swap that in a heartbeat to know that I had several years left on this planet not just months which is where I am today. I just hope I see the end of projectberty but doubt if I will as even if I had all the time in the world, you fat fucks will never finish it !

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Apparently she contacted Royal Mail about the missing parcel. They have started an investigation and she is going to leave it to them to find it. They have obviously lost she said. So basically chrissey ain’t getting her shit til Royal Mail find it then 🤦🏼‍♀️
Chins really needs to brush up on consumer rights laws and trading laws! As she is the seller, she and the customer effectively have a ‘contract’ thus she is responsible for ensuring they either receive replacement goods or a refund. Also when she says that once royal mail have the item, she isn’t responsible for it anymore - this is untrue. She really needs to do more weesearchhhhh 😂

Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She needs to refund the customer asap and then claim via Royal Mail not make the customer wait for Royal Mail I doubt she even puts return to sender addresses so if that’s lost it will be sat on a shelf in a sorting office somewhere until it’s thrown in the bin because it’s no identity or purpose and very much doubt she does track else she could tell you where it is trying to cut corners in business ends up costly in the long run
I would be incandescent with rage if the fat cow was sat there laughing, making wax mewts, going on about ordering all her food shopping and bragging about a van they're just bought, while I'm sat there £100 out of pocket!!! How does she have so much brass neck, when she hasn't even got a neck! I'd hunt her down 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Why isn’t she spending time with her husband? Very strange set up… and why is everything “little”, little car, little adventures, little project
Everything’s little except Chins and Bean themselves! I hate the ‘little’ everything, it’s condescending af.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

doctordoctor

VIP Member
To be honest, she done him a favour. He didn’t have to listen to her whining about being bored, whining about needing the toylit and basically, just whining in general. How he puts up with her I do not know. Here daft boy, have this 🏅

What is the difference between what she does ton tiktok to what she done on YouTube, apart from playing with her Big Girls Craft Set? It’s youtube by a different name! Oh! And Jane, if the ‘trolls’ don’t comment and you don’t read here (😉) how do you know ‘they‘ comment at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Never mind your shitty van, sort out your orders you can't be arsed to post and sort out the £100 refund you fat skank

Firebug

Chatty Member
She likes to think these idiots are her friends and they fawn all over her which is exactly what she likes. She cannot bear being disagreed with or challenged in any way. She loves all the smutty talk, the ‘you two crack me up’ ‘crying laughing here’ rubbish. All she has is daft boy, her family and the mentally challenged on tiktok. If she wasn’t so awful, I’d feel sorry for her.
This is why she is failing, she has alienated all the real customers with her cheeky replies to answers, mods banning them for asking sensible questions. I got banned for asking if all the beans, glitter and tissue paper were necessary if she was an ethical company concerned about the environment. a mod jumped down my throat saying Jane could run her business as she sees fit, then Jane said ban than women, nobody wants to hear that sort of thing. Well, Jane that is the reason you have no customers, it's not who you ban but the manner in how you come across that makes people scroll on by you and find a nicer, kinder, cleaner and better company. Only yourself to blame.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Oh, I’d love her to come back to YouTube! 😂😂 the 2 minute exercise videos, it took her longer to get her workout gear on than the actual exercises took, the baking 😂 the Jaffa cake cake! Daft boys birthday cake…the constantly being stirred spag bol, (everything has mushrooms and peppers in) and best of all 🎺🎺 THE SHOPPING HAULS!!! 10 ton of food for two people and 40 top-up shops a week!! The Christmas ones being my particular favourite! Come back to YouTube Jane, we miss you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

LadyGarden

VIP Member
I'd forgotten all about Greedy Gammons until this thread popped up on the homepage!

Is she honestly trying to reinvent herself as a #vanlifer along with soft lad? Vanlife is about actually living full time in a van which I presume they have no intention of doing. I hate it when people adopt the hashtag but don't adopt the lifestyle.

Is she still working in Tesco? I use the word 'working' very loosely there (a bit like Jane's bowels)? Is soft lad still working in some DIY type of shop/warehouse? Are they still living in a rented flat in God's Waiting Room?

So many questions (and chins) when it comes to Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 15