Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing if you really want a transit van at least get the long wheel base high top version not the smallest most basic one it’s not even big enough to carry most companies equipment let alone carry this pair a fridge bed and toilet

Reactions: 6
Rust is not a quick fix I hope they really had a good look under the van otherwise that will be failing the first MOT transits are known for the floors rusting out if she’s no idea how to fix that why even bother she’s done no research

Reactions: 10
I'm no expert but I've watched enough conversions on TT to know that they need to sand all that out and paint over with red oxide. Of course, they also need to find leaks and fix them. It will be weeks if not months before that carcass is ready to fit out, they need to fully insulate it, put in electrics, and then the walls and flooring. First, they need an actual floor plan, a list of materials, and a budget. This baby won't be ready for any holidays this year.

Reactions: 8
Depends how bad the rust is as some needs fully cutting out and new metal plates welded over they also need to declare all this to insurance as can’t just claim it’s a van if they are converting it

Reactions: 7
That van is giving me the giggles, they won't even fit the food they take in there let along those two having room to sleep, it'll be like that episode of only fools and horses with all the blow up dolls squished in the car with their faces squashed up against the windows looking like they're gasping for air
They’ll tow a trailer on the back for all the food 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
If they can’t deal with some rust I can just imagine them fitting bleeping gas or electric actually even cutting a window in themselves will be hilarious it’s a very expensive peoject to have let alone the up keep and yearly cost TAX MOT FUEL INSURANCE

Reactions: 5
Typical chins jumping on the latest craze, they don’t have the money or the intelligence to pull this off , they prob think they can just spend £150 🥴 that wank transit is gonna be a money pit !

Typical chins jumping on the latest craze, they don’t have the money or the intelligence to pull this off , they prob think they can just spend £150 🥴 that wank transit is gonna be a money pit !
It certainly will. How on earth will they manage to afford the fuel to do all this travelling, we are almost in a recession. Everyone else is watching what they’re spending at the moment to pay for all the rise in costs, those two idiots are spending money like water and going off on their travels. They are literally digging a hole for themselves financially. 🙄

It certainly will. How on earth will they manage to afford the fuel to do all this travelling, we are almost in a recession. Everyone else is watching what they’re spending at the moment to pay for all the rise in costs, those two idiots are spending money like water and going off on their travels. They are literally digging a hole for themselves financially. 🙄
This is what I don’t understand they can’t afford heating, they moan non stop about things and it’s been obvious in the past just how close to the breadline they are and how Charlie couldn’t even afford to be on furlough and take the pay cut.

Everyone is currently budgeting and watching money planning for a very rough time that’s coming and making sure they can afford all the cost increases yet they are acting like they haven’t a worry in the world. Won’t be so funny for them when they can’t afford bills so end up living in the van that’s not even finished.

You have a good point, I actually wondered if they were going to do tiny house living in a van after his Mum died and left them money. I thought naively she would make a decent wage, get a unit, move out of the flat and they'd live in a camper for a few years to save up for a deposit/mortgage. I live in a fantasy world sometimes too lol

• Haha
They’ll have said ‘we have xx to buy a van, oh! Here’s one!’ And that will have been the extent of it. They found one they could afford, job done. She earns a pittance, he seems to deliver electrical items, they have a high rent/council tax…and they buy a rust bucket to convert 🙈 all this during a cost of living crisis where bills are going to be sky high in October and then in January…they are both as dense as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said aswell the other day the bean has not had a pay rise in years 😂 so when he was head hunted and had to go to London was obviously the same money but would have cost him so much more with the travel 😂 thick so so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.