Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I'd be reporting her and getting a charge back with my bank. She's unbelievable!

It's her duty as the sender to refund missing goods. As it's been said, very rarely Royal Mail find anything that goes missing they just haven't got the man power. All missing items basically end up somewhere in Ireland so I was told, and they destroy them. Royal Mail will say it's up to the customer to purchase adequate tracking services or insurance. Basically you're screwed unless you use special delivery which costs a fortune

Reactions: 13
She needs to refund the customer asap and then claim via Royal Mail not make the customer wait for Royal Mail I doubt she even puts return to sender addresses so if that’s lost it will be sat on a shelf in a sorting office somewhere until it’s thrown in the bin because it’s no identity or purpose and very much doubt she does track else she could tell you where it is trying to cut corners in business ends up costly in the long run

Reactions: 10
She needs to refund the customer asap and then claim via Royal Mail not make the customer wait for Royal Mail I doubt she even puts return to sender addresses so if that’s lost it will be sat on a shelf in a sorting office somewhere until it’s thrown in the bin because it’s no identity or purpose and very much doubt she does track else she could tell you where it is trying to cut corners in business ends up costly in the long run
I would be incandescent with rage if the fat cow was sat there laughing, making wax mewts, going on about ordering all her food shopping and bragging about a van they're just bought, while I'm sat there £100 out of pocket!!! How does she have so much brass neck, when she hasn't even got a neck! I'd hunt her down 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I would be incandescent with rage if the fat cow was sat there laughing, making wax mewts, going on about ordering all her food shopping and bragging about a van they're just bought, while I'm sat there £100 out of pocket!!! How does she have so much brass neck, when she hasn't even got a neck! I'd hunt her down 🤣
I’m not even the customer and I’m enraged for them! I was very tempted to contact them and tell them they have rights and can cancel the order and demand a refund if nothings arrived!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe Chrissies mentally challenged if she’s letting her away with it

604953F7-A79C-4484-B25F-94BBC3D09D0F.jpeg
0AB46F71-2533-4D9D-AA4E-185A52287A15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These fuckers have some serious notions don't they! I can just imagine how rank the van is gonna be after them two slobs live fester in it for a few days. Eau de gammons comes to mind :poop: 💨 it will be one big massive sweat box lol 😓 📦

• Haha
  • Sick
She's got to be. And chins takes full advantage of people who she sees as a soft touch
Yes she does , you only have to look at some of the posters comments to know what their mentality is .

These fuckers have some serious notions don't they! I can just imagine how rank the van is gonna be after them two slobs live fester in it for a few days. Eau de gammons comes to mind :poop: 💨 it will be one big massive sweat box lol 😓 📦
It'll be jet propelled around the highlands with their own greengas emissions

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Once their little van is kitted out, which will make it even more little, where are they going to put their little clothes that they’ll need to take for all these little adventures they’re going to have? Charlie didn’t sell his little car so they could buy this as they’ve wanted to do this for years, when he mentioned how he’d love one he was immediately shot down by her because she didn’t want one! The reason they sold his ‘dream car’ was because it was never out the garage being repaired and they can’t fit in it any more!! Jane, you do realise, the rest of world isn’t as stupid as you are, don’t you?

Reactions: 15
Jeez they ain’t going to fit anything in that, should’ve bought a sprinterView attachment 1493998View attachment 1494003
Should be fun watching this ! Shall we take bets on when they give up ? I know quite a lot about this not only from my time in the trade but also we we own a 7.5 metre motorhome and have seen quite a few more capable people try and fail at this as they see it as a cheap option. Typically it costs about 13-20k to convert one of these properly but c’mon folks it’s the bleeping Gammons so I imagine it to be boarded out, couple of cheap sleeping bags and plastic tubs to store the copious amounts of food And bobs yer uncle Fannie’s your aunt job done ! made my day this has 😂😂😂😂

“ I wanna window put in it too “ how much do you think that costs hogbeast ? The pair of them are deluded really are. The beanbag probably slept in it last night tugging his sausage as he laid there imagining nights under the stars , bleeping literally under the stars as that thing will fall to bits. I’ve got a mate who is selling his ****** conversion for 20k which is a bargain tbh (he’s just bought a motorhome plus he bought the van and got it professionally converted) Am loving the fairly low mileage for its age comment, what she won’t realise is that it will be 2nd time round the clock for that one, will be hammered to duck !

Jeez she said Royal Mail can just get on with tracing the parcel , nevermind :rolleyes:
She really is a nasty bleep !

Maybe Chrissies mentally challenged if she’s letting her away with it

View attachment 1494273View attachment 1494274
Justice for Chrissie !!! I’d love to give that fat nonchalant face a left hook 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m not even the customer and I’m enraged for them! I was very tempted to contact them and tell them they have rights and can cancel the order and demand a refund if nothings arrived!
Fuming, she is a fraud. She said she'd never use Paypal and I bet this is why, with Paypal, customers can get their money back quickly and if she can't prove a delivery then they side with the customer. I just looked on her site, how is this even legal, she has no information about delivery, refunds, T&C or even listing ingredients and allergins on products. Hate to say it, but if you're simple enough to buy from MLJ then slap it up!

The van conversion will never come off, too much hard work and too much money will need to be spent. She’s worked on this Chrissy and made her feel like a friend that’s why she won’t demand a refund

Jeez they ain’t going to fit anything in that, should’ve bought a sprinterView attachment 1493998View attachment 1494003
Someone’s commented about solar panels she said yes Charlie’s on it which is probably chins talk for he’s got some knock offfrom work damages or returns 🤣🤣🤣

So she’s called the van Betty but keeps referring to it as him. Apparently the beans set up an insta for him (Betty)

Last edited:
  • Haha
BB2CE637-8991-4D67-9121-0317D23876AF.jpeg

Ahh the royal we 😂

Takes the bean 3 days to put a shelf up 😂 this is really not gonna go well is it 😬

• Haha
They’ll be lucky if the frying pan and the wooden spoon fit inside! I’m going to enjoy this!!

• Haha
She’ll have watched all these van life YouTube videos, quite forgetting these people are travelling and are able to work remotely at PROPER JOBS!! She sees herself being photographed from the back (obviously) staring out at a sunset….Jane? You’re an eejit.

this is what they need

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.