Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be coming back looking like this to plug her Halloween scents 🙄
A275B421-AB8B-4D3B-9709-BDAA31E3410F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's quite a bad omen if she's having to resort to Facebook. I think she's sick of it all

Reactions: 9
more like...

Jane Gammons "my husband has seen me fail at every single thing in life. He watched me tit my knickers (twice) in the space of 20 minutes after a mukbang on beachy head"
Hey mr Tooco has seen me tit myself, am brave enough to admit it, not once but twice so me and fat flaps have something in common, except with me it was due to meds from cancer treatment. Never forget it was like treacle running down my legs and smelt like a bad school dinner 🤣🤣🤣 I started to cry and he thought I was crying out of embarrassment, I wasn’t I’d wrecked a brand new pair of very expensive trousers 🤣🤣🤣

She’s been very busy! She’s written ‘Games’ in a notebook. What is this nonsense, he loves her, many others do to? Who are these people who love her? Her mother, obviously…but many others??
Chrissey !😂😂😂

Mustn’t apply to her Charwee bean 🫘

They’re the cringiest couple I’ve ever had the misfortune to watch 😂View attachment 1543523
Pair of cunts !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And say it’s beyond her control she doesn’t make up the postage costs 😂
Not forgetting she will say she needs a 4 day lead time before she can post, because, well, she’s not amazon and she has to keep reminding herself that. She also warns it might not arrive for Christmas because of postage strikes 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not forgetting she will say she needs a 4 day lead time before she can post, because, well, she’s not amazon and she has to keep reminding herself that. She also warns it might not arrive for Christmas because of postage strikes 🤣🤣
I've worked out why she thinks she is a luxury brand... because she chooses the expensive postage option of using royal mail... it's certainly not for the quality of the products she doesn't even disclose the ingredients properly.

Reactions: 6
New thread guys, if someone wants to do a re cap on it that'd be great as im about to leave the house, mucho thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.