Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don’t understand they can’t afford heating, they moan non stop about things and it’s been obvious in the past just how close to the breadline they are and how Charlie couldn’t even afford to be on furlough and take the pay cut.

Everyone is currently budgeting and watching money planning for a very rough time that’s coming and making sure they can afford all the cost increases yet they are acting like they haven’t a worry in the world. Won’t be so funny for them when they can’t afford bills so end up living in the van that’s not even finished.
Mrs G must’ve left him a good insurance policy ,it’s the only explanation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
You have a good point, I actually wondered if they were going to do tiny house living in a van after his Mum died and left them money. I thought naively she would make a decent wage, get a unit, move out of the flat and they'd live in a camper for a few years to save up for a deposit/mortgage. I live in a fantasy world sometimes too lol
She’s a pwincess there’s no hope she’d be living in a van , a tiny one at that 😂

Yeah that’s all I can think and she’s happily spending it all for him 🙄
It’s has to be money with his name on it otherwise she wouldn’t have let him buy the van he’s been wanting one for year’s and she’s always said they couldn’t afford it.

Typical chins jumping on the latest craze, they don’t have the money or the intelligence to pull this off , they prob think they can just spend £150 🥴 that wank transit is gonna be a money pit !
Just like the noddy car was

Reactions: 7
He must mean business he’s joined this group 😂 would you let the beanbag wire your electric’s 😬
Well, she said when they go out and he sees wall lights eg he always like to take a look to check it’s been done properly 😂 not that I’d take the word of the delivery guy! Yes! Remember when he was head hunted for the asst manager’s job in ‘London?’ he had a ‘company car’ and everything! Surely, it being a promotion, he was given a rise? Mind you, his commute was about 4 hours a day!!!

• Haha
Thought chins wanted privacy ?
Please god let them make a YouTube channel 😂
Bean and chins on tour 🥹 could you imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, she said when they go out and he sees wall lights eg he always like to take a look to check it’s been done properly 😂 not that I’d take the word of the delivery guy! Yes! Remember when he was head hunted for the asst manager’s job in ‘London?’ he had a ‘company car’ and everything! Surely, it being a promotion, he was given a rise? Mind you, his commute was about 4 hours a day!!!
Ahhhh yes the good old company car 😂😂 it was a pool car Chins!!!! Even the apprentices would have been able to use it!

I’m looking forward to seeing how this van conversssshun turns out. It is a heap of tit, so I don’t think it will end well 😂

• Haha
Sorry, trying to catch up! What on earth are they planning to put in their "camper, not a camper but a transit" van?? Apart from a window. 😉
Is it just going to be an inflatable mattress thrown on the floor?
They are totally deluded. 🤣

• Haha
Is an ibefa getaway not good enough for them anymore?! Or is it the fact that the tragic Laura Ashley holiday dress won't fit anymore lol?!

• Haha
Bit like when I payed to watch them extra vids 😂 was so worth it tho , holidays in empty hotels , panick cleaning the flat before inspections 😂 driving around looking at houses they can’t afford saying they ain’t very nice 😂

8FC02D13-CB60-4698-B9CF-DD832A26CA2A.jpeg
D7B3AAE1-9675-4D6B-85B2-4BA02B77242E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
On I completely forgot about them extra videos! 😂 fair play to you betty taking one for the team lol. She got very half arsed about them videos too if I do recall and the cheeky fucker taking peoples money! Definitely a trend going with her half arsed approach to everything apart from food!

Reactions: 8
Yeah she basically was uploading a 4 min vid towards the end but was still taking the money 🥴

We have two friends who converted, one bought a van that was 3/4 done, it still took a couple of years to get it to exactly how they wanted it and it cost money so they did it bit by bit. Other friends bought one like this albeit with the higher roof and made a great job but again over a few years, they live on a farm so had space to do it as there is a lot of ripping out, cutting, welding, hammering, grinding and sanding. They won't be able to do it in their compound.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.