Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she’ll put pics up on the private FB group she’s taking her own bed linen won’t pay £30 for something she can’t take home.
904AD777-8772-46B3-9120-FF10DD681986.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure they said they were flying up and then picking up the camper. I remember thinking how amusing it would be seeing her squeeze into the airplane shitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Restocking all this stuff on the website only for her to close it down in a couple of days 🤣🤣 honestly what’s the point 🤷🏼‍♀️ I bet she is hoping people will buy loads of other stuff tomorrow when the death dips are on, which is why she is making the effort to restock things 🤣

Looks like there’s a shot load more sponges on that shelf than there was before

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sponge has decayed even more 🤢 shelves are packed, she said the facecloths are really good qual -a -tee and 💯 cotton
5D459744-9572-40BE-B9A2-16C5FDAFA670.jpeg
358954AF-6FC6-44E8-9F44-7E850648905E.jpeg
F3F2B88F-12E9-457B-B8C2-2E5DF5CAB2F0.jpeg

21D9C7F6-CA4C-41C9-ACE7-B5B8304D5A13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She is going to get banned. She is talking about her website while her TikTok shop is active. TikTok don’t like people doing that. Naughty naughty 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure they said they were flying up and then picking up the camper. I remember thinking how amusing it would be seeing her squeeze into the airplane shitter.
She has to squeeze into the aircraft seat first, triple seat belt job, oh for the humiliation, wish I could see it !

• Haha
Independent???? Are they actually stupid in that family? She can't even go to the post office, her slave has to go

• Haha
Independent???? Are they actually stupid in that family? She can't even go to the post office, her slave has to go
Maybe for a SN child she's doing ok🤷‍♀️

Someone asked when she's bringing her Christmas scents out ,she said not until around Oct /Nov she's only one person other companies may be able to bring theirs out sooner because they're buying in the stock :rolleyes: she's got to keep reminding herself she makes her pwoducts from scratch and not compare herself to others .

8D1997E0-B349-43B8-9E26-C66C3B28BD45.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe for a SN child she's doing ok🤷‍♀️

Someone asked when she's bringing her Christmas scents out ,she said not until around Oct /Nov she's only one person other companies may be able to bring theirs out sooner because they're buying in the stock :rolleyes: she's got to keep reminding herself she makes her pwoducts from scratch and not compare herself to others .

View attachment 1528093
She has been pandered to her whole life to have that kind of an attitude. Always very much a “I’m doing my best” even when she’s doing an awful Job kind of attitude no TRY HARDER!!

She has been pandered to her whole life to have that kind of an attitude. Always very much a “I’m doing my best” even when she’s doing an awful Job kind of attitude no TRY HARDER!!
Why though? Wonder is her brother the same?

Why though? Wonder is her brother the same?
I would be interested to know the family dynamic when mum and dad split and how old they were I feel it’s been since then she’s always been treated like the special child her brother seems much more mature and normal.

I think she stayed with mummy who gave into her spoilt her and fed her up. Saying that though I’m sure she’s said before herself an Charlie lived with her dad when they got together? 🤔

I would be interested to know the family dynamic when mum and dad split and how old they were I feel it’s been since then she’s always been treated like the special child her brother seems much more mature and normal.

I think she stayed with mummy who gave into her spoilt her and fed her up. Saying that though I’m sure she’s said before herself an Charlie lived with her dad when they got together? 🤔
Did she ? I always thought she lived with her dad .

Reactions: 6
Yeah that could be possible that’s why I would love to know that back story. Just imagine her mum feeding her up more than her dad 😂 since they are basically twins
Yes her dad and brother seem to be into health and fitness .

My pretty, strong independent daughter, who could that be?’ No idea Sharon Martine….no idea 🤔 the only one we know is Jane and it’s obviously not her…can you give us a clue?

• Haha
  • Heart
When they get to Scotland are they just stationed in a park the whole week ? 🥴
She’s gonna absolutely hate it these things are for people who love the outdoors the van is not designed for sleeping in all day while you are in some sort of food coma 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.