Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit its not closed but I can’t seem to access it on my laptop ?

Reactions: 5
She keeps saying this scent is not being discontinued but I’m gonna Chuck it it the lucky dip 😂
She must be losing so much money
40DA7552-DEB0-4FF2-9F44-187D5E6EF850.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her subs are complaining about odd numbers she said I'll do 255 then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Said she can send was melts and home fragrance internationally , but the postage is too expensive 😂

She’s so so thick

Chins has told the bean to
Bring pizzas home tome 😂😂

Said it would be £15 to send international and she would feel awful charging that , erm she charges £4.99 to send hoover discs 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Said she's so multicultural because she's talking to someone in the Netherlands , didn't know the Netherlands was a country , thought it was Belgium 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow 15 death dips left can’t believe we have almost sold out 😂

6D523AD3-C36A-4D02-ADDE-B6235EE0F665.jpeg

She needs to use the soap she sells 🤢
Looks grubby as duck

• Haha
  • Sick
Will take her weeks to send out 255 wax melts. I ordered from brookies last night and my parcel is already with Evri out for delivery tomorrow 🙄

Will take her weeks to send out 255 wax melts. I ordered from brookies last night and my parcel is already with Evri out for delivery tomorrow 🙄
They are so good, I ordered a bubble pop on Sunday night and it came Tuesday morning. And that was Royal Mail, who Chins is always moaning about. It’s not Royal Mail that is the issue fat tits, it’s YOU and your laziness!

• Heart
What a day to choose for a Lucky Dip live, Royal Mail on strike and bank holiday Monday, she'll be home from Scotland before they arrive to customers.

405196D0-D553-49BF-B2B4-79AD67C0D441.jpeg
D778076C-FD3E-4C8D-8A98-72F4D78B5A21.jpeg

Her foundation is very orange looking, she’s been Trumped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.