Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be interested to know the family dynamic when mum and dad split and how old they were I feel it’s been since then she’s always been treated like the special child her brother seems much more mature and normal.

I think she stayed with mummy who gave into her spoilt her and fed her up. Saying that though I’m sure she’s said before herself an Charlie lived with her dad when they got together? 🤔
Looking at the size of her Mum, it’s evident that they’ve lived on unhealthy calorific food. Her brother is slim, but some people have a faster metabolism to burn it off. I imagine neither her Mum or Chins have ever exercised.

Reactions: 11
She only said the other day she hates it when the sun is out because she feels pressure to be going out but she just wants to sit on sofa 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1528040

We know what flight will be grounded lol
WTF she might have been pretty about 6 stone ago and even then the photos are filtered to duck miss catfish uk, as for strong and independent Sharon you daft cow please 🤦🏼‍♀️ what’s independent about being a kept woman who spends all day in a manky flat, my daughter has a successful business in the beauty industry owns her own home, flash car, and holidays all over the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Independent only if a toylit and bed are next to her 😂
And she’s within reaching distance to the fridge 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mr472 and I rented an old vw camper for our honeymoon and did a road trip in Ireland. It was fantastic as we are outdoorsy types, took our dog, lots of hiking, sea swimming, riding horses on the beach then finding lovely little pubs to eat in and drinking far too much. No way I would have been arsed cooking in the van. I'm sure Chins and the Bean will have a similar experience 🤣

Pmsl now imagining Chins on a horse, would need a bloody shire or a clydesdale.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’ll do nothing but eat, what else do they do? They’ll do the same in a camper van as they do at home, lie down, watch stupid stuff on the iPad and gorge on food…if she closes her eyes she could still be in Eastbourne…

Reactions: 9
They’ll do nothing but eat, what else do they do? They’ll do the same in a camper van as they do at home, lie down, watch stupid stuff on the iPad and gorge on food…if she closes her eyes she could still be in Eastbourne…
It’ll be another busman’s holiday .I think the beanbag would give it a go but it’s pointless if he’s dragging her along with him all she’ll do is complain he’d have been better off taking off alone and actually enjoying his freedom.

Reactions: 6
Chins could get double the amount this lady earns I reckon 😂

694C35C5-85F2-446F-B6C1-32B395924B97.jpeg
9210ED9D-2FA5-43C9-9ABE-E5FA580B5CB7.jpeg

Why get a pedicure to sit in a van all week 🥴
C8829931-EDC7-4DD6-BCC4-670C56A45F9A.jpeg

• Haha
She’s gets this stuff done before she goes away and never looks any nicer ?
who remembers when she had the lady with the very hairy arms come round to do her lashes 😂

• Haha
Also considering it’s death dips tonight, the website is going to be shut down for 2 weeks, and she has restocked all the products, why is she not live on TikTok promoting and drumming up customers for tonight. She said nothing will get posted til Tuesday/Wednesday, which means she ain’t going to Scotland til sometime after the back end of next week. So going for a pedicure could have waited til next week, after the website has closed and all items had been posted. Priorities all wrong. Boss babe killing it again 🤣

Reactions: 10
Anyone starting a biznessss who wants it to be a successful one would not shut shop for 2 weeks 🙄 a real biznessss owner would not have any holidays until it’s established , she’s even said I’m at home for some of the time it’s shut I just don’t want to be busy with orders 😂🫣
Which is fine it’s her who is making no money at the end of the day but it’s all the chat about how she’s doing so well and getting a unit soon 😂

And why does this food guzzling fatty need a hoilday anyways 🥴

Anyone starting a biznessss who wants it to be a successful one would not shut shop for 2 weeks 🙄 a real biznessss owner would not have any holidays until it’s established , she’s even said I’m at home for some of the time it’s shut I just don’t want to be busy with orders 😂🫣
Which is fine it’s her who is making no money at the end of the day but it’s all the chat about how she’s doing so well and getting a unit soon 😂

And why does this food guzzling fatty need a hoilday anyways 🥴
exactly! She is pretty much on a 24/7/365 holiday already. Like has been said before, she should have just concentrated on making the wax herself, but carried on buying in the bath products. Spent more time establishing the business by building up her customer base, done more advertising and promoting, sped up order processing and dispatch times etc. she could have had that “little” unit by now and help. That would have allowed her to expand the business more, and would have given her the space and opportunity to branch out into making the bath products herself then. But no she has to make everything harder for herself from the get go, and then moans about how much work / time / effort everything is 🙄

Reactions: 7
This’ll be the beanbag in the deep dark woods

She’s got the website closed already

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s on and this poor sod can’t afford the £2 lucky death dip 🥴 blessing in disguise I’d say
AAD9826D-9721-41C6-AA58-A43264BE124C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.