Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she's suggested a hog roast, they'll think the pig walked in alive when she arrives! They also feed a lot of people and cost a fair bit, how many people does she think will go? she'll end up with some iceland turkey twizzlers instead once she sees the cost!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Skye a tattler - never 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shove a spike up her arse , an apple in her gob and a ready made hogbeast to feed on for at least a week !!
This is the best yet if true 👏👏:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...I knew there was something ...I was laughing away to myself watching her trying to tolerate Skye's demands ... Jane was biting her lip ready to explode , bet she gave the beanbag an earful about it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope Skye does not have any issues with her order 😂 seems like she might be a handful 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope Skye does not have any issues with her order 😂 seems like she might be a handful 🥴
She'll be getting high on those banana scented snap bars made with dodgy Chinese oils mixed by the Carol Vorderman of the waxmelt world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was moaning that she never sleeps anymore she goes to bed at midnight and can’t sleep till 2 , she don’t get up till lunchtime and all the nanna 👵🏻 naps 🙄 ffs lazy mare

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She was moaning that she never sleeps anymore she goes to bed at midnight and can’t sleep till 2 , she don’t get up till lunchtime and all the nanna 👵🏻 naps 🙄 ffs lazy mare
She doesn’t sleep because she does duck all to make her tired. Did she say she doesn’t get up until lunch?

What an embarrassment

She’s always comes on live about lunch time and it’s quite obvious she’s not had a shower (she’s even said she’s not got ready yet ) I’ve even seen her come on with her pjs lol she has no shame

• Haha
  • Wow
I cannot believe she's suggested a hog roast, they'll think the pig walked in alive when she arrives! They also feed a lot of people and cost a fair bit, how many people does she think will go? she'll end up with some iceland turkey twizzlers instead once she sees the cost!!
this has really made me chuckle Lexi good old Turkey twizzlers.

• Haha
She’s hoping for a hundred .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is the best yet if true 👏👏:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...I knew there was something ...I was laughing away to myself watching her trying to tolerate Skye's demands ... Jane was biting her lip ready to explode , bet she gave the beanbag an earful about it 😂
Think u might see a few like that, subtlety could be the way to go !

• Haha
She gets out of her pit at lunchtime? im sorry....what??? Charlie is being taken for a bigger mug than we thought, he's up early and goes to work and she has a lay in like a teenager, what an absolute state she is, talk about wasting your life. She's grim.

Reactions: 10
She gets out of her pit at lunchtime? im sorry....what??? Charlie is being taken for a bigger mug than we thought, he's up early and goes to work and she has a lay in like a teenager, what an absolute state she is, talk about wasting your life. She's grim.
This is her problem, she has no life, nothing exciting to get up for! I just couldn’t live like her, same thing day in day out. An occasional break away for a week, and that’s about it. She started going to an exercise class recently didn’t she? What happened to that? She has no staying power for anything. What a totally boring existence. No thanks!!

This is her problem, she has no life! I just couldn’t live like her, same thing day in day out. An occasional break away for a week, and that’s about it. She started going to an exercise class recently didn’t she? What happened to that? She has no staying power for anything. What a totally boring existence. No thanks!!
I expect Charlie said he couldn’t be arsed after a long day at work and she can’t do anything alone so would of stopped going for a while she was starting to have some independence and made some effort but the Covid locked her up and she’s gone back into how she was years ago

Well she can’t even be bothered to go visit her “best friend” but will happily go to Scotland so not a distance issue
Good point about her and Helen being besties, they haven‘t seen them since the new year before covid so that’ll soon be three years. If they were that close they would have seen each other by now. Things have been back to ‘normal’ for ages, I bet her excuse would be she’s too busy with the biznizz!

Amy’s sorting herself out!View attachment 1525078View attachment 1525079

He’ll end up having to bring her home she’ll be imagining she’s stumbled on another Texas Chainsaw Massacre and start freaking out at every creak and sound 😂

Chins will be raging at how much weight Amy has lost, good on her! Surely they will go and visit Amy when they’re in Scotland after Amy used to be desperate to meet them, her sending them food etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good point about her and Helen being besties, they haven‘t seen them since the new year before covid so that’ll soon be three years. If they were that close they would have seen each other by now. Things have been back to ‘normal’ for ages, I bet her excuse would be she’s too busy with the biznizz!

Chins will be raging at how much weight Amy has lost, good on her! Surely they will go and visit Amy when they’re in Scotland after Amy used to be desperate to meet them, her sending them food etc
They could have gone to wales in the camper instead of Scotland 2 thirds of their week away will be taken up with driving. Bean probably has romantic notions of pulling up at a country pub but we all know her highness won’t enter.

Due to high demand 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I just pissed myself a bit

They could have gone to wales in the camper instead of Scotland 2 thirds of their week away will be taken up with driving. Bean probably has romantic notions of pulling up at a country pub but we all know her highness won’t enter.

Due to high demand 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I just pissed myself a bit

Attachments

• Haha

I'd doubt she'll even exit the van nevermind look to visit Amy unless she's blocked the bog and needs a :poop:

• Haha
I don’t know why they picked Scotland as their first road trip I bet they think they can get up there in a day 😂

Also do they realise you have to book places to stay you can’t just park in a lay-by and sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.