Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie’s face 😂

That is the man that’s realise his lot in life and is hugely depressed 👍
Tbf I think that was the evening his mum died but he chose to go live with her to celebrate MLJ first birthday instead of being at the bedside of the only woman that truely wanted the best for him in life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's making it look like the RM strike is from the 26th-31st when it's just two days, Friday 26th and Wednesday 31st, bet she doesn't even realise that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s doing advent calendars for Xmas but she’s only making a few … 20 or 30 😂😂

It will be too much much work to make to many calendars 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Said she’ll still be posting the weekends order’s out till Wednesday next week even though the websites shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure Skye’s a tattler 😂
Skye a tattler - never 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1525269

She’s always on making things difficult 😂

She said people in her industry are all unique, she likes to talk about what people have for dinner and have singsongs, it’s not all sell, sell,sell 😂

View attachment 1525287

Poor Chrissy must be very lonely .

Chins said she wants to have a little meet-up, she wants to have a Christmas party they could all pay £10 and hire a venue , they could have a hog roast and she’ll supply the wax melt goodie bags, they could get a place that allows you to bring your own drink.

View attachment 1525297
Shove a spike up her arse , an apple in her gob and a ready made hogbeast to feed on for at least a week !!

• Haha
How can she shut the website for 2 weeks when she only earns a pittance? Surely a start up new business can’t afford to do this? (I have never owned a business, maybe I’m wrong) and, as monga said, who puts ‘little holibobs’ on, what is supposed to be, your professional business page? She sounds like a 14 year old! She‘s so childish it’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 9
Said she’ll still be posting the weekends order’s out till Wednesday next week even though the websites shut.
so death dip tomorrow. Won’t be posting them Saturday. Will post Wednesday. The day when Royal Mail are on strike 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah that makes total sense jane 💁🏼‍♀️ Fml

She has made 36 wax melts so far today. Think that’s the most work she has done in months

She has just sprayed the top of them drawers with surface cleaner, right next to unset wax mewts, then wiped with wet surface wipes out of a packet 🤣 why not use a cloth and the spray or just the wet wipes? 🤦🏼‍♀️ The amount of waste what with the surface wipes, a new wooden stirrers for each jug of wax, new pipettes with every new fragrance, the unnecessary sparkle, poly bags for the postage boxes. I bet she fills those communal waste bins more than the whole block does

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.