Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chins said because we are all used to Amazon we expect quicker delivery times 😂
Yeah that Skye is pulling her leg for def 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
E574C50A-E919-44B3-91B2-D99100E266DD.jpeg

She’s always on making things difficult 😂

She said people in her industry are all unique, she likes to talk about what people have for dinner and have singsongs, it’s not all sell, sell,sell 😂

612192CA-9A87-4DDA-A334-64C6199ED174.jpeg

Poor Chrissy must be very lonely .

Chins said she wants to have a little meet-up, she wants to have a Christmas party they could all pay £10 and hire a venue , they could have a hog roast and she’ll supply the wax melt goodie bags, they could get a place that allows you to bring your own drink.

0E625013-E950-4638-80DC-8179C6EC3470.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1525269

She’s always on making things difficult 😂

She said people in her industry are all unique, she likes to talk about what people have for dinner and have singsongs, it’s not all sell, sell,sell 😂

View attachment 1525287

Poor Chrissy must be very lonely .

Chins said she wants to have a little meet-up, she wants to have a Christmas party they could all pay £10 and hire a venue , they could have a hog roast and she’ll supply the wax melt goodie bags, they could get a place that allows you to bring your own drink.

View attachment 1525297
Will never happen. Just like the big u tube meet up in a park never happened

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Said they could meet up in London or Birmingham they could hire a village hall or Weatherspoons 😂

• Haha
Said she hasn’t noticed a drop in sales 🤣 probably because all two of her trusty buyers are still purchasing
129ADF68-A1ED-4023-BC08-827501FA8F6A.jpeg

• Haha
that’s rich coming from her. How many times has she complained or not bought anything off a company because they will take too long to deliver…. hypocrite!

Reactions: 8
1661377478460.png

She says that she puts all the money back into the business and it is hard work and she stesses when some days she only gets a few orders. Recently she lost an order in the post for £130 and that really hurts a small business like hers. If she was half successful she'd be getting dozens of orders a day if not into the hundreds. Not sure how long this shop game is going to last. She thinks we should all ignore the scare mongering of high cost of living and protest.

• Haha
If she puts all the money back into the business she really isn’t contributing AT ALL to the running costs of the house or food and is being kept by Charlie which is disgusting since she’s a “young” woman who is able to get out and work

Scaremongering? She’s in for a shock!!!!!
Whilst most of us are budgeting and making savings now to prepare they are off spending like mad and spending hundreds on fuel for a silly road trip

Proves the beanbag has been left an inheritance if they're still not feeling the pinch , she used to cry over the price of a reduced pizza .

• Haha
View attachment 1525390

She says that she puts all the money back into the business and it is hard work and she stesses when some days she only gets a few orders. Recently she lost an order in the post for £130 and that really hurts a small business like hers. If she was half successful she'd be getting dozens of orders a day if not into the hundreds. Not sure how long this shop game is going to last. She thinks we should all ignore the scare mongering of high cost of living and protest.
So she admitted the parcel was lost finally! Why oh why is she not insuring parcels of high value? What a plank

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she admitted the parcel was lost finally! Why oh why is she not insuring parcels of high value? What a plank
For my business every parcel or important letter that leaves my office is special delivery, or courier. It's the only way to guarantee delivery and be insured.

Even Royal Mail signed for is not always traceable that's why recorded signed for is a waste of time. she would find it cheaper using evri (used to be hermes) for her size of business, like most businesses like her play shop.

For my business every parcel or important letter that leaves my office is special delivery, or courier. It's the only way to guarantee delivery and be insured.

Even Royal Mail signed for is not always traceable that's why recorded signed for is a waste of time. she would find it cheaper using evri (used to be hermes) for her size of business, like most businesses like her play shop.
Totally agree, signed for only shows where it was sent from and when it was delivered....if it actually was because if it goes missing it always just says "we've got your parcel" there are no updates on where it is like with a courier, who on earth sends a parcel with a value of £130 and doesn't even think to insure it, that means she's not declaring them correctly either so won't have a leg to stand on when things go missing, you would think she'd learn from it and be looking at different methods of delivery or stating she'll send them insured but this is Jane and we all know she doesn't ever learn.

This just shows how much of an amateur she is at this whole “play shop” business. I have sold a few old phones on eBay after I have had an upgrade, and luckily I have never had one go missing yet. Obviously if it did get lost, then the buyer would get a refund, and I would claim off the insurance I paid when I paid for the postage. I have never had nor probably ever will own my own business, but even I have the common sense to make sure that a parcel I am sending, is fully tracked and insured to the value of the goods inside. Ultimately because if I didn’t insure it properly and it got lost it would be me that loses out, how can she not understand that 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not like she is the one paying for the postage out of her own pocket, the customer is.

She should have multiple postage options outlined on her website. All of which should be tracked and insured. There should also be a cheaper postage option, for the people who order single items that are small, thin and lightweight. Things like a pack of hoover discs, or car air freshener that could go in a small jiffybag. Those things don’t necessarily need to be tracked or insured, because they cost pence to replace, but they certainly don’t need a £3.90 or whatever it is postage charge. Thinking about it, the money she makes overcharging on the postage for some customers orders, it’s what is making up for the loss on profit of some items she sells 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve noticed a lot are asking if all her pwoducts are available through TikTok shop to save on postage.

Reactions: 3
It’s like the old Bid TV…it didn’t matter if it was a pencil or a bex bissell carpet cleaner, everything was £7.99 p&p! And as for luxury products, she washes the moulds in the bath! (When she washes them at all!) she’s a complete idiot! So unprofessional, who makes friends with their customers, enjoys their smutty talk and wants chinwags and sing songs? You’re supposed to be running a proper business! This is your actual job you clown! Stop playing, you’re a big girl now (and how!) and start adulting, contribute to your home and life in general. In other words Jane, GROW UP!!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.