Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So wish they would vlog it would be tattle gold šŸ˜‚ you just know itā€™s gonna be savage šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine the smell šŸ¤¢ her Full of junk food with IBS and the bean full of Jamshed.
She fat scammer is in for such a shock, like I said previously they shouldā€™ve gone their homework before committing themselves to buying a tit heap of a van, ie took this holiday then thought is this for us. Christ almighty and apologies to anyone that has a ā€œcampervanā€ they are cramped as duck and only suitable as far as Iā€™m concerned it you are 3ft 6 or on your knees all the time. Those 2 are not 3ft 6ins, maybe in width so they are so going to struggle, wish she was making a video, would be hilarious ! The only thing suitable for those 2 would be a proper coach built motorhome , plus it would have a shitter in there, no doubt Charlie would get the job of emptying that

Reactions: 10
She fat scammer is in for such a shock, like I said previously they shouldā€™ve gone their homework before committing themselves to buying a tit heap of a van, ie took this holiday then thought is this for us. Christ almighty and apologies to anyone that has a ā€œcampervanā€ they are cramped as duck and only suitable as far as Iā€™m concerned it you are 3ft 6 or on your knees all the time. Those 2 are not 3ft 6ins, maybe in width so they are so going to struggle, wish she was making a video, would be hilarious ! The only thing suitable for those 2 would be a proper coach built motorhome , plus it would have a shitter in there, no doubt Charlie would get the job of emptying that
Most campers especially the smaller ones are designed for people that actually go outside they are basically a pit stop somewhere to sleep after exploring or being out paddle boarding etc not designed for two over weight lumps that want to just sit in it the whole time eating and shitting. You are right they arenā€™t very big at all not designed for what they want to do and they will find it very bleeping boring can you imagine them being sat in the van for 16 hours a day at least probably trying to watch downloaded tit on their ipad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
carebearcrew šŸ¤® she looks like Jane's typical follower, tacky, delusional and like her house is full of live, laugh, love signs
Youā€™re spot on Lexi, carebear aka scarebear/begbear (as sheā€™s known on her thread) is lazy, delusional, manipulative, the list goes on. At least her and chins have plenty in common šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh! Iā€™d love that!! Van life with the #sussexwife
future new thread titles right there ā¬† šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

i cannot wait to hear how much she struggled fitting in the toylit cubicle in this camper they have hired šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s probably a good job theyā€™re near a woodā€¦.daft boy will be digging a latrine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s just making loads of stock then having to sell them at knockdown prices a few weeks later ,surely even she can see this šŸ™„
exactly and when you consider she only makes 6 mewts of any fragrance at a time and she canā€™t even sell out of themā€¦..says a lot šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
This is why she is failing, she has alienated all the real customers with her cheeky replies to answers, mods banning them for asking sensible questions. I got banned for asking if all the beans, glitter and tissue paper were necessary if she was an ethical company concerned about the environment. a mod jumped down my throat saying Jane could run her business as she sees fit, then Jane said ban than women, nobody wants to hear that sort of thing. Well, Jane that is the reason you have no customers, it's not who you ban but the manner in how you come across that makes people scroll on by you and find a nicer, kinder, cleaner and better company. Only yourself to blame.
not only do most people who could be potential customers get banned, but half of the people who have been mods have disappeared. Whereā€™s toni anal? That Tommy guy? The current mods seems to be new people

Toni was buying Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ from her too! Whereā€™s Amy? She was going to do all she could to help them buy their dream homeā€¦

Saw this and I can just imagine Jane trying to air her sweaty fat under boobs out after she's attempted to make a spag bol in the transit. No wonder Charlie needs his ales lol šŸ˜‰
44c4ac3.jpg

• Haha
Her FUPA wonā€™t fit in that van let alone her head šŸ„“
Itā€™s gonna be like trying to fit a 10 year old into a tube of smarties šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they really only going for a week? Will take them that just to drive up there I canā€™t believe this level of lazy they envision this cool van life style road trip travelling but wonā€™t get out the van so will be literally sat in a van driving or parking up to eat oh maybe they will find some kind of national trust to walk around but other than that it just seems like hell šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Youā€™re spot on Lexi, carebear aka scarebear/begbear (as sheā€™s known on her thread) is lazy, delusional, manipulative, the list goes on. At least her and chins have plenty in common šŸ˜‚
I knew she must have been like that as my twit radar was off the scale šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Toni was buying Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ from her too! Whereā€™s Amy? She was going to do all she could to help them buy their dream homeā€¦
Amyā€™s sorting herself out!
9619DB2C-30B6-467A-B998-C4D0637B8726.jpeg
6A82595F-ECC6-421B-B51E-723B308D00C4.jpeg

Are they really only going for a week? Will take them that just to drive up there I canā€™t believe this level of lazy they envision this cool van life style road trip travelling but wonā€™t get out the van so will be literally sat in a van driving or parking up to eat oh maybe they will find some kind of national trust to walk around but other than that it just seems like hell šŸ˜‚
Heā€™ll end up having to bring her home sheā€™ll be imagining sheā€™s stumbled on another Texas Chainsaw Massacre and start freaking out at every creak and sound šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Sheā€™s getting annoyed with this Skye šŸ˜‚
Said she canā€™t physically get the orders out any sooner be patient šŸ„“ could be a week
DB46CDD3-195E-436C-8598-E49EC1FDBD34.jpeg

All this is being discontinued
911FB893-404E-4F95-937C-0C3397DB5B68.jpeg

You can buy tiny pots of crap in an egg box
EC8BD818-4BBA-4DE0-AE2A-319B01D26CE4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.