Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found them this evening, they’re fantastic and work at an incredible speed. I then tuned into Chins for a while, what a difference! lol

Flat!! 😂😂😂

Who’s that?!
They pick your order on the live and then pack it when theyve finished, they dont come back 2 days later to re pack it again. She wastes so much time.

Reactions: 6
They pick your order on the live and then pack it when theyve finished, they dont come back 2 days later to re pack it again. She wastes so much time.
I think they have someone else in the background packing now. See Chins, that’s how you run a successful biznisssss. I don’t get why people wait for 2 days for her to even pack their order. She is wasting so much time by making her own whipped soap, body wash, body butter when her biznisssss is in its infancy. She should have stuck to buying wholesale until she had an established, money making biznissssss. And lets face it, stuff she would buy in would be better quality anyway.

Reactions: 8
The whole thing is a disaster from the packaging to the pwoducts 🤢 who wants neon blue body cream that’s been made in a 8 year old Pyrex jug by a women that has no neck 😳 it’s all so gross 🤮

2F927BEE-AE56-448E-8D11-86A96239C6D5.jpeg

Down to 80 now 😂 it’s taken like over a week to sell 20 😂

This is not a viable biznessss , it’s a pretend job so her thick hubby does not make her get a real one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this. He’s such an enabler he wouldn’t dare tell her to get off her fat backside and get a proper job….what a wimp!

And she was still talking about when she gets her unit the other day 😂 she’s not selling anything how can you sell a few items and think you need a unit to do it 🫣
Even the dream of getting a house has been ruined by her and her lazy selfish ways

Reactions: 7
She’s just making loads of stock then having to sell them at knockdown prices a few weeks later ,surely even she can see this 🙄

All because she’s lonely and wants company so drags it out everything has to be done on a live I don’t know why she doesn’t just do youtube again and chatty lives instead of using this “business” as an excuse

Must be one of her fan gurls

She’s called the beanbag in to catch a fly 🙄 she’s even calling the fly the B word 😯 used the teeniest box she had to cram in someone’s order, could barely get it closed….This must be what the beanbag has to do in his spare time there’s no way she’d get up again 😅
View attachment 1522812
That’s nothing, certainly not what a thriving business should be doing.

Reactions: 5
She likes to think these idiots are her friends and they fawn all over her which is exactly what she likes. She cannot bear being disagreed with or challenged in any way. She loves all the smutty talk, the ‘you two crack me up’ ‘crying laughing here’ rubbish. All she has is daft boy, her family and the mentally challenged on tiktok. If she wasn’t so awful, I’d feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 12
She likes to think these idiots are her friends and they fawn all over her which is exactly what she likes. She cannot bear being disagreed with or challenged in any way. She loves all the smutty talk, the ‘you two crack me up’ ‘crying laughing here’ rubbish. All she has is daft boy, her family and the mentally challenged on tiktok. If she wasn’t so awful, I’d feel sorry for her.
Exactly!

Reactions: 6
This is why she is failing, she has alienated all the real customers with her cheeky replies to answers, mods banning them for asking sensible questions. I got banned for asking if all the beans, glitter and tissue paper were necessary if she was an ethical company concerned about the environment. a mod jumped down my throat saying Jane could run her business as she sees fit, then Jane said ban than women, nobody wants to hear that sort of thing. Well, Jane that is the reason you have no customers, it's not who you ban but the manner in how you come across that makes people scroll on by you and find a nicer, kinder, cleaner and better company. Only yourself to blame.

Reactions: 16
This is why she is failing, she has alienated all the real customers with her cheeky replies to answers, mods banning them for asking sensible questions. I got banned for asking if all the beans, glitter and tissue paper were necessary if she was an ethical company concerned about the environment. a mod jumped down my throat saying Jane could run her business as she sees fit, then Jane said ban than women, nobody wants to hear that sort of thing. Well, Jane that is the reason you have no customers, it's not who you ban but the manner in how you come across that makes people scroll on by you and find a nicer, kinder, cleaner and better company. Only yourself to blame.
They were so rude to potential customers and then the fact you wait 3 weeks for your order it’s just terrible it will be like FM once she’s ripped off the vulnerable gullible lot out of all their money she will be on to the next thing

Reactions: 9
This is spades! She’s so cocky and nasty behind a screen. She just cannot stand anyone pointing out anything to her, is it any wonder she lost her customer service job at Tesco?! They gave her a ‘pickers’ job so that she really didn’t have to deal with customers, except maybe point them in the direction of the beans etc. Bet she huffed and puffed about that too! No wonder they shoved her out the back to collect the turkeys! Her brain stopped evolving at around 13, she’s like a stroppy, immature teenager. Horrible, horrible woman.

She’s on now , said she needs a camper van so she can sleep in the back and have a loo 😂
Website will be closed for two weeks even tho they are not away that long so she does not have to deal with orders when she gets back 🥴
She’s got mosquito nets and wristbands for Scotland 😂
Needs quality time with the bean so she’s gonna buy some playing cards for them while away 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She said the place they are going is on the edge of a woods and the van is quite small that they have hired , that is going to be the most boring bleeping hoilday know to man 🫣 hope the bean takes enough jam shed he’s gonna need it 🥴

• Haha
She said the place they are going is on the edge of a woods and the van is quite small that they have hired , that is going to be the most boring bleeping hoilday know to man 🫣 hope the bean takes enough jam shed he’s gonna need it 🥴
Can you imagine the smell 🤢 her Full of junk food with IBS and the bean full of Jamshed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.