Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on trying to flog her lucky dips she’s only had 3 preorders, they’re all £2 each
A77BA75E-188E-42A9-A061-98E7E9773246.jpeg

She’s going to be making a Harry Potter inspired snap bar, she had a food shop yesterday but the bean wants to order a takeaway for later.

She’s playing Auld Lang Syne to get in the Scottish mood said she’ll have to order the beanbag a kilt 😂 her dad is helping him fit out the van , he’s a joiner.

6F1B3672-DB22-491A-8033-6ADF020E9CA3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s on trying to flog her lucky dips she’s only had 3 preorders, they’re all £2 each View attachment 1522158

She’s going to be making a Harry Potter inspired snap bar, she had a food shop yesterday but the bean wants to order a takeaway for later.

She’s playing Auld Lang Syne to get in the Scottish mood said she’ll have to order the beanbag a kilt 😂 her dad is helping him fit out the van , he’s a joiner.

View attachment 1522196
Melt it all down to one big block and I will pay £6 plus a bag of haribo 😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Somebody will be giving her a Glasgow Kiss, they’ll think it’s Rab C and Marydoll 😂

She made that batch in record time can’t wait to get stuck into her Chicken Tikka Masala with mint sauce and poppadoms

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somebody will be giving her a Glasgow Kiss, they’ll think it’s Rab C and Marydoll 😂

She made that batch in record time can’t wait to get stuck into her Chicken Tikka Masala with mint sauce and poppadoms
And I bet you any money after eating all that they’ll still have a brew and a bun in bed later 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And I bet you any money after eating all that they’ll still have a brew and a bun in bed later 🤢
They got a takeaway each ,the beanbag had a balti ,they'll still make room for desert and a pork pie before their tea and buns 😂 she'll be on till late tonight she's got so much to do

• Haha
I remember a video she was doing with an exercise band on the floor and she got stuck and he’d to pull her up!! No wonder he needed physio for his back…

• Haha
I remember a video she was doing with an exercise band on the floor and she got stuck and he’d to pull her up!! No wonder he needed physio for his back…
Yes. I remember that, and she was jealous of the physiotherapist for touching her Charlie Bean, stupid sow.

• Haha
She wants to put her jammys on but the bean likes her in the dress. He’s sat in the other room luv so I wouldn’t worry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wants to put her jammys on but the bean likes her in the dress. He’s sat in the other room luv so I wouldn’t worry
Probably his way of politely saying you can’t go on your business page in your pyjamas you scruffy cow

• Haha
She can’t upload the birthday cake crap yet because she’s not done the legal side on the government portal ? 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s winding down for hoilday even tho she has a week till they go 😂

Oh and she’s thinking of leaving to speak French 😳
she has put the birthday cake ones on the website now 👀

Asking herself it is ready to go while looking a persons order on the computer. All the stuff on her shop or website should be made and ready to go ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
#MyIdoles
121A3304-0CAC-4D2A-9A33-1BBF32527C5C.jpeg

How can she be uploading to the gov site if her business can’t be found? How would people know if she was or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll be asking daft boy where Hotel chocolat is and can they go for ‘two weeks or maybe even a fortnight’
They mainly do tik Tok 3 or 4 nights a week and they’re on Instagram
I found them this evening, they’re fantastic and work at an incredible speed. I then tuned into Chins for a while, what a difference! lol

Wonder what the poor exercise / birthing ball is up to these days?
Flat!! 😂😂😂

Jesus wept 🤣
View attachment 1521901

Lets get Muchlovejane to 10k
Who’s that?!

Last edited:
I found them this evening, they’re fantastic and work at an incredible speed. I then tuned into Chins for a while, what a difference! lol

Flat!! 😂😂😂

Who’s that?!
Must be one of her fan gurls

She’s called the beanbag in to catch a fly 🙄 she’s even calling the fly the B word 😯 used the teeniest box she had to cram in someone’s order, could barely get it closed….This must be what the beanbag has to do in his spare time there’s no way she’d get up again 😅

Reactions: 6
Says she sometimes has a dunker after she comes off live. She has gone off to bed. Will be having a ginger nut…..aka as a whole packet, a cup of tea and a glass of water 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.