Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of this packing on a live when she’s has to label everything she’s putting in these boxes 📦 all she says is I will do that after the live ?
she has to get it all out the box again, no wonder it takes her so long

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whatever they have been left all they have done is purchase absolute crap nothing worth having , a manky sofa , crocs , food , and a clapped out transit that chins will be wedged in 🥹 just show’s you how mentally challenged they both are .
What a pure waste of his mums money very sad
She will be physically challenged when she’s wedged in that little campervan

I thought her tshirt said self love chub
I thought it said “bleep” but that’s all I see when I look at her !!!

Stupid woman that she is, just shows you that chins prays on the vulnerable folk !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s desperate to get back into the YouTube and insta thing , she’s missing all the ahh you look beautiful Jane comments from simple Simon and his gang 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You live by the sea, Chins!! When I lived by the sea, I constantly saw white feathers from seagulls. Also, your huzzzzbind shares something personal like that with you (having not long lost his mum and is probably still grieving), why would you put it on instagram? Heartless moron.
I thought the same, why would she even share it?! What a tit she is. I love how she tries to act all concerned when she bleeping detested the woman!

Reactions: 11
Exactly! Pretending she wants to think it’s Linda sending a signal from beyond the grave, all teary eyed and reminiscing about happier times…YOU HATED HER GUTS YOU DINGBAT!!! You couldn’t stop telling us how much you couldn’t stand her, how you drip, drip, dripped poison into your idiotic husbands ear about how she caused him so much stress, in a ‘I’m only thinking about you Charlie bean’ way. Lucky we have good memories Jane, you seem to be losing yours!

Reactions: 9
She's a right bleep ...Maybe the beanbag is secrectly making a mobile home for himself and will drive off into the sunset and leave the witch on her Jack Todd .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's a right bleep ...Maybe the beanbag is secrectly making a mobile home for himself and will drive off into the sunset and leave the witch on her Jack Todd .
Now that would be the icing on the cake 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.