Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet when poor old Mrs G saw the engagement photos, that’s when she realised her beloved Charlie was under Jane‘s super sized thumb for life, how depressing.
I love how these threads move faster now she’s not even on YouTube, I bet she’ raging
I find that since quitting youtube she’s even more vile knowing things get deleted once they’ve ended so she gives us much more to talk about because she really has no filter

Reactions: 10
Some of the photos look nice. I don’t get the snogging the face off each other whilst holding a crystal ball.

When I am snogging my man, there is a couple of other balls I would rather be holding!!!
I usually am, just before a spot of tea bagging !! 🤣🤣🤣 was just going to end it there but imagine chins tea bagging! Would be like little grapes dropping in and out of her bleeping cakehole. 🤢🤢🤢

If the engagement shoot was today 😂View attachment 1498134
That has just knocked me sick !🤢 more so Charlie than her! It is increasingly how he is looking, I bet the front of those trousers are shiny and stained with a combo of sweat and piss, deffo not sperm as any urge that he had will have vanished looking at Misery guts , look at her, the face only a mother could love 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it the Starship Enterprise? Control room?? Garage area? I‘m howling at her post, she’s so thick she can’t even spell ‘I’ll’ what a couple of dunderheads they are!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
aka piss bucket in the corner :ROFLMAO:
You can’t fit a bog in a ****** simple as that, as for the bed would have to be a rock and roll bed as you don‘t have the space for anything else. Storage comes at a premium in one of those things so they will need a bleeping trailer for food alone. They really are a pair of thick nipple twisting idiots.they should’ve bought a nice tent with that dosh and you can buy separate shitters and shower tents as add ons, as bleeping vanlife ain’t gonna happen !

• Haha
You can’t fit a bog in a ****** simple as that, as for the bed would have to be a rock and roll bed as you don‘t have the space for anything else. Storage comes at a premium in one of those things so they will need a bleeping trailer for food alone. They really are a pair of thick nipple twisting idiots.they should’ve bought a nice tent with that dosh and you can buy separate shitters and shower tents as add ons, as bleeping vanlife ain’t gonna happen !
I think they're modelling it on a polly pocket sized van 😂 nothing will fit in after the mattress and where will she put the chopping board, saucepans, utensils and 36 bags of groceries????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she copying Mel's melts or whatever she's called? It's like she even tries to speak like her

How the hell do any of these people make any mone??

Reactions: 9
How's the bean going going to do mechanics? He can hardly sling a cheap Christmas tree together

• Haha
All we want to know is ,can the bean fit a ****** in the bog 😅

Reactions: 7
How's the bean going going to do mechanics? He can hardly sling a cheap Christmas tree together
She bought him a Christmas jumper that lit up…he couldn’t figure that out!

I think they're modelling it on a polly pocket sized van 😂 nothing will fit in after the mattress and where will she put the chopping board, saucepans, utensils and 36 bags of groceries????
She’ll be lucky if she can fit a soreen loaf in after her and daft boy get in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1498421The floor plans are looking a bit ambitious there Charlie that’s an awful lot of floor space for a transit… I mean Those Happy Days have a whacking green monstrosity of an ex removal van and even they don’t have that much floor space …. this is bloody hilarious
View attachment 1498424

View attachment 1498443
What the actual is that the new sofa they only bought a couple of months ago… :oops: that’s shocking the cushions are sagging under the weight already … holy moly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They have pancaked the sofa cushions already! Wow. I wouldn’t be showing that to anyone. They have no shame (or cop on).

You could put put a funfair on the layout on paper don’t mean it’s actually gonna fit , can’t wait to see the finished results in 8 years

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.