Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I never use to like flying when I was a fatty there was something mortifying about asking for a seat belt extension and watching the person next to you if not related trying to avoid your blubber that is over spilling their seat.
The toilet situation wouldn’t help either

Reactions: 9
She’s not sure what sink to get for the van as the kitchen will be small , she wants to cook outside of the van 🥴

It’s not as expensive as you think buying a van 🤣
Outside the van? Good luck with that in the pissing rain 😂 she will never cook anyway it will be takeaways galore!

• Haha
Said she hates making whipped soap but all bizness owners have to do things they don’t like 🤪

Going to do a super sale as she does not want these scents
51158360-3503-4604-B8D8-9FDA45C87AEC.jpeg

Reckons she pays £10 to £15 a bottle for the oils 😂😳

Cleaning out moulds again with just a wipe before a new scent goes in
4C686570-7FB8-4C34-8BA6-8FD24673310F.jpeg

4D47DD8A-F790-47DE-AADF-B2D25A7519FD.png
2A15AEFB-7AEC-40FC-9C77-A16EFFBFBF12.png

Them crocs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s not sure what sink to get for the van as the kitchen will be small , she wants to cook outside of the van 🥴

It’s not as expensive as you think buying a van 🤣
They certainly aren’t going to be able to cook in the van!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I’ll tell what kind of sink you need Jane (👋🏻 Hellloooo) one that is thimble sized. By the time you and daft boy are in the back of that van, you’ll be lucky if there’s room for a green pea never mind sinks, bed, cooking facilities. And you want to cook outside?? In the wind, rain….you’re an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll tell what kind of sink you need Jane (👋🏻 Hellloooo) one that is thimble sized. By the time you and daft boy are in the back of that van, you’ll be lucky if there’s room for a green pea never mind sinks, bed, cooking facilities. And you want to cook outside?? In the wind, rain….you’re an idiot.
They’ll be no room to breathe never mind cook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said her brother has a van so I’m guessing that’s why they wanted one 🙄

She’s talking as if they can live in it like the flat 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Might not be too expensive to buy an old wreck off the internet, it’s when you start insuring, filling and MOT’ing the fecker that the costs add up Jane you dimwit!

And don’t forget the loo! Is she having a shower built in? lol.

• Haha
I'd forgotten all about Greedy Gammons until this thread popped up on the homepage!

Is she honestly trying to reinvent herself as a #vanlifer along with soft lad? Vanlife is about actually living full time in a van which I presume they have no intention of doing. I hate it when people adopt the hashtag but don't adopt the lifestyle.

Is she still working in Tesco? I use the word 'working' very loosely there (a bit like Jane's bowels)? Is soft lad still working in some DIY type of shop/warehouse? Are they still living in a rented flat in God's Waiting Room?

So many questions (and chins) when it comes to Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When we went down to Silverstone got the GP there was a couple who had a vw van, wasn’t a camper they had chucked a mattress in originally and then everything else was piled on top !! They used to have a little cooking area in there she said but you couldn’t swing a cat so they decided to buy everything so they could cook outside, lovely idea and they probably do it a bit where they lived in Cornwall but the weather was shite on the Saturday and all I can remember was me n Mr Tooco sat in our swanky MH necking Prosecco and g&t howling at those 2 getting battered by the wind and rain as she tried to cook. I did invite them in actually , couldn’t be that much of a cruel bastard but the gear they had with them was unbelievable and they had an awning that they now slept in as the van was packed to the roof every time they went away ! Good luck hogbeast you are gonna need it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
She won't use the big industrial mixer this late at night but has the music blaring and the hand mixer at full throttle :rolleyes:

• Haha
I'd forgotten all about Greedy Gammons until this thread popped up on the homepage!

Is she honestly trying to reinvent herself as a #vanlifer along with soft lad? Vanlife is about actually living full time in a van which I presume they have no intention of doing. I hate it when people adopt the hashtag but don't adopt the lifestyle.

Is she still working in Tesco? I use the word 'working' very loosely there (a bit like Jane's bowels)? Is soft lad still working in some DIY type of shop/warehouse? Are they still living in a rented flat in God's Waiting Room?

So many questions (and chins) when it comes to Jane.
You've some catching up to do. On a break from Tesco - they're praying she doesn't go back. Reinvented herself as a wax melt boss babe cos absolutely nobody has jumped on that bandwagon. Lazier and fatter than ever. Attitude turned up a few notches. No house, happy festering in their cosy nana flat.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.