Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a couple of plonkers !
Some of the photos look nice. I don’t get the snogging the face off each other whilst holding a crystal ball.

When I am snogging my man, there is a couple of other balls I would rather be holding!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
it would be a working ice cream van she’d love, remember she made the bean drive her around until they found one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they actually hire someone to photograph them?? I can just hear a schmaltzy American voice in the background…’when you find that special someone…’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hard to believe it was only a few years ago, maybe she should take a leaf out of fan gurl Amy’s book and drop the extra person she’s carrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hard to believe it was only a few years ago, maybe she should take a leaf out of fan gurl Amy’s book and drop the extra person she’s carrying.
She looks like her own younger sister it's quite shocking how much she's aged in such a short time

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.