Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DC10B8DF-9269-45BC-9523-CB2766F759B3.jpeg

Wonder why she donā€™t want us to see whoā€™s she is following

F5793355-D5B0-432A-89E8-CA829DF026C1.jpeg
2200A5B9-0D16-4071-B947-685129998F8B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lord above that last thread flew by, apologies for only realising there was a new one when we got to page 8 I have been doing nanny duties whilst son and daughter in law are are having a little holiday minus the little onesā€¦. Iā€™m shattered šŸ¤£
Jeez they ainā€™t going to fit anything in that, shouldā€™ve bought a sprinterView attachment 1493998View attachment 1494003
I absolutely knew they were going to buy a camper van they honestly are a right pair of absolute bleeping numpties, can you imagine her in a camper van šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ surely she knows that all these van lifer peeps are skinny, and super athletic doesnā€™t she and use the van as a base for hiking etcā€¦ not sitting at beachy head with a couple of battered sausages and chips in the stifling heat while the windows steam up ā€¦. This is the funniest thing Iā€™ve read all week šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lord above that last thread flew by, apologies for only realising there was a new one when we got to page 8 I have been doing nanny duties whilst son and daughter in law are are having a little holiday minus the little onesā€¦. Iā€™m shattered šŸ¤£
I absolutely knew they were going to buy a camper van they honestly are a right pair of absolute bleeping numpties, can you imagine her in a camper van šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ surely she knows that all these van lifer peeps are skinny, and super athletic doesnā€™t she and use the van as a base for hiking etcā€¦ not sitting at beachy head with a couple of battered sausages and chips in the stifling heat while the windows steam up ā€¦. This is the funniest thing Iā€™ve read all week šŸ˜œ
Itā€™s going to be classic Gammons, roll on Scotland šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How condescending, chins making out sheā€™s made it in life because sheā€™s just purchased a cheap rust bucket šŸ™„
Jane you fat patronising bleep !! If you want to know what ā€getting thereā€ looks like and for you I can tell itā€™s all about money, not health, love & happiness letā€™s meet up and you can check out my bank balance and Iā€™ll rock up in our bleeping motorhome, quite happy to do pet ! Success in life isnā€™t all about how much money you make and the material things, you need to learn in life porky pig that while that side of things is lovely they will never take the place of being healthy, in love not only with your partner but yourself and in turn that will bring you happiness in life. Yes the money that we made on the sale of the business has enabled me to see and do fabulous things but I would swap that in a heartbeat to know that I had several years left on this planet not just months which is where I am today. I just hope I see the end of projectberty but doubt if I will as even if I had all the time in the world, you fat fucks will never finish it !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That van is giving me the giggles, they won't even fit the food they take in there let along those two having room to sleep, it'll be like that episode of only fools and horses with all the blow up dolls squished in the car with their faces squashed up against the windows looking like they're gasping for air
Oh god that is my all time favourite episode of OFAH when they blow up at the endšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jane you fat patronising bleep !! If you want to know what ā€getting thereā€ looks like and for you I can tell itā€™s all about money, not health, love & happiness letā€™s meet up and you can check out my bank balance and Iā€™ll rock up in our bleeping motorhome, quite happy to do pet ! Success in life isnā€™t all about how much money you make and the material things, you need to learn in life porky pig that while that side of things is lovely they will never take the place of being healthy, in love not only with your partner but yourself and in turn that will bring you happiness in life. Yes the money that we made on the sale of the business has enabled me to see and do fabulous things but I would swap that in a heartbeat to know that I had several years left on this planet not just months which is where I am today. I just hope I see the end of projectberty but doubt if I will as even if I had all the time in the world, you fat fucks will never finish it !
Sending you lots of love ā¤

• Heart
Health is wealth always x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Health is wealth always x
It is and Iā€™ve been looking for the right time to say that things havenā€™t gone well for me this year. Iā€™ve had progression and unfortunately on my last line of treatment which they say works on average for about 9 months , fingers crossed I squeeze a bit more than 9 months and Iā€™ve been on it since March, thatā€™s why Iā€™m not on here as much lately and just cramming everything I can in while Iā€™m in a fairly decent place, apart from bleeping fatigue, it is a witch but loving my nanna naps ! Been through all the emotions, why me , hating the world but I feel eerily at peace now but sure there will be more wobbles further down the road. Plan is to stay here in Turkey until the end of September if all stays relatively stable then coming home but in the meantime Iā€™m just getting on with being in love with life. Embrace it ladies ! #justiceforchrissie šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It is and Iā€™ve been looking for the right time to say that things havenā€™t gone well for me this year. Iā€™ve had progression and unfortunately on my last line of treatment which they say works on average for about 9 months , fingers crossed I squeeze a bit more than 9 months and Iā€™ve been on it since March, thatā€™s why Iā€™m not on here as much lately and just cramming everything I can in while Iā€™m in a fairly decent place, apart from bleeping fatigue, it is a witch but loving my nanna naps ! Been through all the emotions, why me , hating the world but I feel eerily at peace now but sure there will be more wobbles further down the road. Plan is to stay here in Turkey until the end of September if all stays relatively stable then coming home but in the meantime Iā€™m just getting on with being in love with life. Embrace it ladies ! #justiceforchrissie šŸ‘
Weā€™ll be here sending health and healing your way, laughter is the best medicine we can sure manage that on here ( thanks Jane and Charlie) life is fickle we could all be at Putins mercy before the years out we need to grab it while we can , some of us more than others but itā€™s not over till itā€™s over ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This woman can't afford heating despite the fact that her tenancy would expect her to hear the flat to prevent damp etc.and she can't afford to refund the Ā£100 order. When they move out they will end up owing the landlord rather then getting their deposit back

If I were Chrissy I would take note that Jane does not own a business and therefore she could just take Jane to small claims court and make an example of her...

Weā€™ll be here sending health and healing your way, laughter is the best medicine we can sure manage that on here ( thanks Jane and Charlie) life is fickle we could all be at Putins mercy before the years out we need to grab it while we can , some of us more than others but itā€™s not over till itā€™s over ā¤
Thankyou for that, made me cry, saying that Iā€™m quite tiddly tonight so quite emotional ! Seriously you are right of course and I am a 1/2 cup full person so I tend to look on the positive side of things although I have struggled lately but hey ho like you said if that Ruskie has his way we will all be vapour shortly, so grab it by the balls and live ! ā¤

• Heart
Is Chrissie the woman that always commented on her MLJ TikTok vids

Reactions: 4
This woman can't afford heating despite the fact that her tenancy would expect her to hear the flat to prevent damp etc.and she can't afford to refund the Ā£100 order. When they move out they will end up owing the landlord rather then getting their deposit back

If I were Chrissy I would take note that Jane does not own a business and therefore she could just take Jane to small claims court and make an example of her...
If poor Chrissy is typical of Janeā€™s followers and buyers without being disrespectful they seem to be challenged in the intelligence side of things so she probably wouldnā€™t have a clue about her rights and will just let the hogbeast walk all over her

Is Chrissie the woman that always commented on her MLJ TikTok vids
Yea as she commented that she hadnā€™t received an order and chins is being her usual cunty self about it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thankyou for that, made me cry, saying that Iā€™m quite tiddly tonight so quite emotional ! Seriously you are right of course and I am a 1/2 cup full person so I tend to look on the positive side of things although I have struggled lately but hey ho like you said if that Ruskie has his way we will all be vapour shortly, so grab it by the balls and live ! ā¤
You're stronger than you'll ever know x ...we could all be ending up in a MLJ wax melt if Vlad pushes that button , I hope mine isn't monkeyfarts šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.