Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

burnbookregina

Screenshot_20211016-151011_Samsung Internet.jpg

So I havent posted for ages as I have had nothing funny to say...and then today I drove past this shop in Peterborough and you know where my mind went...had to find it to share here 🤣🤣 maybe they have a wax mewt section too

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I can feel a rant !! I,ve got a life limiting disease and the past few days have been the best ever in my life, met my absolute hero and as for Mr Tooco, what a fucking guy !! Lewis didn’t create his hairstyle it was my gorgeous hubbie who had it first had the self same style when we first met in a night club several years ago and I thought he was lush then, still do, my hubbie is mixed race same as Lewis both from Caribbean backgrounds, I,ve caught Mr Tooco watching me over the weekend and the look on his face has just made me fall for him all over again,(not that I was never not into him) am being soppy now as we,ve had a serious “chat”not long ago and both of us were in tears as we don’t want our good times to end early and then I look at that picture of that selfish bitch who wouldn,t know what a good time was if it smacked her in the face with a kipper , was moaning about her self inflicted fucking ankle injury. Shame on you , you disgust me, such a hard life, flat out creating your next batch of mewts taking all of 2 hours spending the rest of your time stuffing your fucking cakehole and watching Netflix, sad life , sad twat !!! Sorry maybe a bit too much hospitality alcohol but she boils my piss and Mr Tooco’s

• Heart
Reactions: 20

square_spoon

VIP Member
🙊
Throwing my hat in the ring for thread suggestion too: desperate wannabe instahun with her bloke's clothes and a greasy bun

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I’m being honest here my husband went through a very tired stage but chinz he was a really hard working man he wanted to put a dinner on the table for his family but anyhoo I thought he was needing a check over his iron level was low everything was low and we found out he has stage 4 fucking terminal cancer yes chins my man was a healthy hard working man and has months to live he has kids a wife fuck we know charwee has a wife difference is my husband worked his arse off and gets this, you sit on your fat sarky carnaptious lazy arse and want the violins out cause of your iron levels let’s make sales I feels so sorry for myself etc fuck off and live the real life the REAL Mrs G is experiencing THE REAL LIFE not play the poor me I hurt my fucking ankle 3yr ago I’m fat and annoying me but yet let’s go out soon FUCK RIGHT OFF! sorry my fellow tattlers that boot cunted my feathers 😞😞 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
How does anyone like Jane? just watching her stories today makes me want to reach into my phone and slap her fat chops for being such a selfish, moaning, whine arse

Reactions: 16

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
This shit better be good

so video was late because……. You guessed it guys it’s been manic 😂
She’s seen a doctor about her ankle and she has also rang the doctors they have told her to rest it which let’s face it with her part time job and full time job is almost impossible 😬
Can’t do a full food shop as can’t manage the bags so just nips in to get Belgium buns , wine , chocolate and crisps 🐷
The bean and a friend are helping him empty his mums flat they have had to hire a van she said basically it’s all junk nothing can be passed on (I reckon they will sell white goods ) why not get a skip then ? More chat bout Belgium buns ( think it turns her on to be honest )
And that’s it and she even said herself these vids are boring lol still gonna charge tho hun right ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
When you run a bizznizzz making luckshrrrrry body wash and loo cleaner and half your Cherryz haul is cheap body wash and loo cleaner….she is such a twit.

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
😱 think he needs a bigger size
What a fucking size he is now. He’s got thighs like turkey drumsticks they are huge and that gut. There must be some serious flesh slapping in bed with those 2 on a night, but oh I forgot she won,t let him near, poor bastard has to slink off to the bog for a tug as that tea stained Bon marche nightie that is dropping to bits always stays down. Mr Tooco said he looks easily mid 50,s and I have to agree with him plus he looks as though he would stink of stale sweat just looks minging and skanky. Charlie where has the last bit of remaining pride that you may have had in your self gone to ?

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She said that Tattle was the reason she doesn't vlog anymore. Nothing to do with going completely off the wagon of calorie counting and putting all the weight back on and more? Nothing to do with trying to cash in on your following? It's all to do with twolls of course. She was cocky as hell before saying "every little helps" and that she doesn't care because we're lining her pockets with views

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
Something has been bugging me, that comment last night from someone asking how her mam was that Chins moaned about was from the same person that I got accused of leaving a fake review of I believe by some tattlers on here who seem to have vanished into thin fucking air I may hasten to add and one in particular was regular poster on here, don,t worry I won,t bite, I,ll just fucking ignore !!! Well just gone on chins fb reviews to double check it is same person and chins has took all of her fb reviews down, even her own fake ones 😂😂😂😂 oh Dee aaahhh pmt is getting to her big styleee !!!

Too much of an effort plus she is a bizniz woman now flogging herself pouring wax into those moulds and staring at it while it sets, takes some doing that does 🤣🤣🤣
What ! just proves we were right about the fake reviews ;) too coincidendal all those people would delete their review and why would they anyway 🤷‍♀️

I'm going to take the pic down out of respect for the real Mrs G .I was only going to leave it long enough so you all could see how callous she is not because of her meltdown or anything .Ok Jane !! I'm glad it actually touched a nerve and maybe you'll show your MIL some respect and keep her private life private !

These are living rent free at the moment

• Haha
  • Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I agree with all the comments ref. Fake orders!! Show us your post office receipts Janeychins

Why is the father decorating? What have they done in there? They've absolutely ruined the carpets. How can 2 people make so much mess!
She,s probably projectile shat up the walls and Christ knows everywhere else like one of those muck spreaders when she,s had one of her IBS outbursts and knowing those mucky bloaters they won’t have cleaned it just let it dry , gone and flaked and left a brown stain, so in answer to your question it,s one persons arse that can make the mess !!

I agree with everyone else that her and pension power will be upping sticks shortly and probably renting a ground floor flat with ramps ready for the bariatric equipmemt for that fucking hog ! Mind he isn’t far behind bless him poor old turkey drumstick legs. Me & Mr Tooco howled at his man & C&A try on pics the other night was total humiliation for him but I bet she chose it all out of spite just to make him look worse, just so no woman would give him a second look, not much chance of that anyway he looks like friar Tuck the fat fuck and so old for his years ! Anyways am in such a good mood, already got a mammoth wide on and I,ve got over a week to the Turkish GP but we are off to Istanbul for a week of exploration and Baklava ( I adore it ) on Friday afternoon so will be able to keep in touch pretty much as now 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s been to see a doctor because of her foot ? Ffs wasting appointments for people who really need them !
I know what’s wrong with it it’s carrying 20 stone 🙄

Reactions: 15