Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can feel a rant !! I,ve got a life limiting disease and the past few days have been the best ever in my life, met my absolute hero and as for Mr Tooco, what a bleeping guy !! Lewis didnā€™t create his hairstyle it was my gorgeous hubbie who had it first had the self same style when we first met in a night club several years ago and I thought he was lush then, still do, my hubbie is mixed race same as Lewis both from Caribbean backgrounds, I,ve caught Mr Tooco watching me over the weekend and the look on his face has just made me fall for him all over again,(not that I was never not into him) am being soppy now as we,ve had a serious ā€œchatā€not long ago and both of us were in tears as we donā€™t want our good times to end early and then I look at that picture of that selfish witch who wouldn,t know what a good time was if it smacked her in the face with a kipper , was moaning about her self inflicted bleeping ankle injury. Shame on you , you disgust me, such a hard life, flat out creating your next batch of mewts taking all of 2 hours spending the rest of your time stuffing your bleeping cakehole and watching Netflix, sad life , sad twit !!! Sorry maybe a bit too much hospitality alcohol but she boils my piss and Mr Toocoā€™s

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nah my mate has Gravesā€™ disease caused with thyroid disease and not like that. My mate had Surgery on her eyes twice blepharoplasty , to help stop them protruding, itā€™s a different look altogether with thyroid. Jane is just a fat bleep wuth a heart attack waiting to happen which is what makes her look so shite
I just spat my tea! I had an aunt with thyroid and bulgy puffy eyes and she always claimed it was her thyroid not being fat!! I can see where you're coming from, maybe eventually weight not only goes to your ears but also your eyes!! I bet the blood issue is pre-diabetes then!

Reactions: 7
I just spat my tea! I had an aunt with thyroid and bulgy puffy eyes and she always claimed it was her thyroid not being fat!! I can see where you're coming from, maybe eventually weight not only goes to your ears but also your eyes!! I bet the blood issue is pre-diabetes then!
She said the blood tests are for her iron levels

Reactions: 4
She said the blood tests are for her iron levels
Probably because her diet/nutrition is so poor. I donā€™t think she has a thyroid problem, her eyes have always been like that. She is obese simply because she overeats. Now, whether she has binge eating disorder, or just greedy, but the fact is, itā€™s not ā€˜glandularā€™ itā€™s because she eats complete and utter junk and large portions of it!! Charlie is the same, itā€™s not his thyroid either, itā€™s sheer, utter boredom I thinkā€¦they have nothing else in their lives except planning the next meal, KFC, McDonalds, pukka pies and mash, roast dinners etc. I honestly believe heā€™s depressed, his life is being bossed around by Jane, working, visiting HER family, and watching his wages haemorrhaging out the door on this ridiculous ā€˜buisnessā€™ of hers (and supposedly his!) heā€™s a 31 year old man with a dead end life, a fat, bossy wife and heā€™s staring into the 50 odd years of thisā€¦

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She thinks a few lettuce leaves are a ā€™salidā€™ and she covers everything in cheese!!!

Reactions: 5
Probably because her diet/nutrition is so poor. I donā€™t think she has a thyroid problem, her eyes have always been like that. She is obese simply because she overeats. Now, whether she has binge eating disorder, or just greedy, but the fact is, itā€™s not ā€˜glandularā€™ itā€™s because she eats complete and utter junk and large portions of it!! Charlie is the same, itā€™s not his thyroid either, itā€™s sheer, utter boredom I thinkā€¦they have nothing else in their lives except planning the next meal, KFC, McDonalds, pukka pies and mash, roast dinners etc. I honestly believe heā€™s depressed, his life is being bossed around by Jane, working, visiting HER family, and watching his wages haemorrhaging out the door on this ridiculous ā€˜buisnessā€™ of hers (and supposedly his!) heā€™s a 31 year old man with a dead end life, a fat, bossy wife and heā€™s staring into the 50 odd years of thisā€¦
Looking at the state of them both another 50 years is ambitious šŸ˜

Reactions: 8
it makes me feel crap and bloated just looking at what they eat, it reminds me of when you go on holiday and you go mad at the buffet and naughty stuff just because you can but quickly you feel urgh and get sick of it, I actually start to crave veg, salad, fish etc when i've over indulged for a few days like on hols or over xmas etc but that's their lives, day in, day out. Her hair, skin, nails, weight, fluid retention, blood pressure, liver function etc will all be suffering because she can't be bothered to make meals with fresh ingredients and would rather scoff crisps, cakes and ready meals instead.

Reactions: 10
It's a vicious circle for her ,eat crap ,feel like crap ,eat even more crap to give her a crappy high for 5 mins ,she should take inspiration from her earlier vids where her meals were varied and she had a lot more energy because of it ,quitting Tesco has been detrimental to both her health and purse ,but she doesn't see it .

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I watched the vlog where she goes to Patrick's wedding the other day. She and Helen were so jealous of him. Shows the measure of them because they were badly dressed and didn't know how to behave at such a function. Yet chins likes to think she's a cut above (mummy's cottage šŸ˜) I am from South Wales and only a 20 min train ride away from Cardiff... such a shame they don't come to Wales anymore šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched the vlog where she goes to Patrick's wedding the other day. She and Helen were so jealous of him. Shows the measure of them because they were badly dressed and didn't know how to behave at such a function. Yet chins likes to think she's a cut above (mummy's cottage šŸ˜) I am from South Wales and only a 20 min train ride away from Cardiff... such a shame they don't come to Wales anymore šŸ˜„
Thinks she is cut above but is definitely not. The cottage probably belongs to her stepdad not her mums

Why the hell didnā€™t they just get someone to do a house clearance, these two couldnā€™t organise a piss up in a brewery ffs! God knows how Charlie copes at work, heā€™s seems to lack common sense. I bet theyā€™re charging Mrs G from her pension for the cost of the van hire etc as well. How convenient for chins to have a ā€˜badā€™ foot when she should be helping, she really is a lazy excuse of a wife

It's on one of her Xmas day vlogs where she picks her brother up. They go to her mother's house for the day and the pub
I think I remember that one, Iā€™m in shock that chins went to the pub!

Fat collecting in the tissues behind the eye can cause bulgy eyes. Like you said though sheā€™s had bulgy eyes for years, but then sheā€™s been obese for years too.

it makes me feel crap and bloated just looking at what they eat, it reminds me of when you go on holiday and you go mad at the buffet and naughty stuff just because you can but quickly you feel urgh and get sick of it, I actually start to crave veg, salad, fish etc when i've over indulged for a few days like on hols or over xmas etc but that's their lives, day in, day out. Her hair, skin, nails, weight, fluid retention, blood pressure, liver function etc will all be suffering because she can't be bothered to make meals with fresh ingredients and would rather scoff crisps, cakes and ready meals instead.
She may have Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). A diet full of sugar can cause it. Will be interesting to see if she shares her blood results.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.