Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know she’ll have scraped the sides thundering down the hall every evening to greet the bean! Fresh coat of paint over the friction marks, thanks papa chins 🤣
Those friction marks could have even been from the night that she spent in the hallway when it was thundering & lightening, her flaps were fluttering that much she didn’t dare go to bed and made soft lad lay in the hall on the stinking carpet with her🤢. You never know that could have been a rare Night of passion for them and those marks on either side of the wall could in fact be trotter marks..............bleeping hell I feel sick at the thought of those 2 slobbering away !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She,s probably projectile shat up the walls and Christ knows everywhere else like one of those muck spreaders when she,s had one of her IBS outbursts and knowing those mucky bloaters they won’t have cleaned it just let it dry , gone and flaked and left a brown stain, so in answer to your question it,s one persons arse that can make the mess !!

I agree with everyone else that her and pension power will be upping sticks shortly and probably renting a ground floor flat with ramps ready for the bariatric equipmemt for that bleeping hog ! Mind he isn’t far behind bless him poor old turkey drumstick legs. Me & Mr Tooco howled at his man & C&A try on pics the other night was total humiliation for him but I bet she chose it all out of spite just to make him look worse, just so no woman would give him a second look, not much chance of that anyway he looks like friar Tuck the fat duck and so old for his years ! Anyways am in such a good mood, already got a mammoth wide on and I,ve got over a week to the Turkish GP but we are off to Istanbul for a week of exploration and Baklava ( I adore it ) on Friday afternoon so will be able to keep in touch pretty much as now 👍
Lucky ducks enjoy 🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎

Those friction marks could have even been from the night that she spent in the hallway when it was thundering & lightening, her flaps were fluttering that much she didn’t dare go to bed and made soft lad lay in the hall on the stinking carpet with her🤢. You never know that could have been a rare Night of passion for them and those marks on either side of the wall could in fact be trotter marks..............bleeping hell I feel sick at the thought of those 2 slobbering away !
Are you trying to give us nightmares :sick:....she's slobbering over cakes on her stories ,maybe Charlie could create a chocolate eclair for her ;);)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stick a big piece of baclava in thi gob, keep those thoughts to yourself Mrs Hamilton 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m on the train to London for work so I’m bored, just been looking through old threads and having a laugh to myself about the best titles, Estee Frauder, Jane Scammons and Save Charlie are my all time faves 😂
Just reading the first thread as well from January 2019 and the comments about her hating Charlie’s Mum are so telling, the cheek of her ever denying it. Also about Charlie being downtrodden, jeez he’s gone down and down since then 😳
I said Jane was a nice person 🤨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m on the train to London for work so I’m bored, just been looking through old threads and having a laugh to myself about the best titles, Estee Frauder, Jane Scammons and Save Charlie are my all time faves 😂
Just reading the first thread as well from January 2019 and the comments about her hating Charlie’s Mum are so telling, the cheek of her ever denying it. Also about Charlie being downtrodden, jeez he’s gone down and down since then 😳
I said Jane was a nice person 🤨
Some of the titles still make me howl reading them :ROFLMAO: I think she did seem a nicer person back in the old days in the other flat when she did more SW content, I found her channel and watched her a lot, she seemed a bit dippy but quite nice, but that act didn't last long, she got too big for her boots as her channel grew and the real jane started to emerge, she tries with the fake persona still now but we see more and more of her poking through, she can deny she hates Mrs G all she wants but it's all here in the back volumes of tattle ;)

Reactions: 13
Some of the titles still make me howl reading them :ROFLMAO: I think she did seem a nicer person back in the old days in the other flat when she did more SW content, I found her channel and watched her a lot, she seemed a bit dippy but quite nice, but that act didn't last long, she got too big for her boots as her channel grew and the real jane started to emerge, she tries with the fake persona still now but we see more and more of her poking through, she can deny she hates Mrs G all she wants but it's all here in the back volumes of tattle ;)
Back in the day, I thought she was a bit thick but generally nice as well. Watching old videos now, you can blatantly see it’s a fake persona she put on. As soon as she became a wife, she turned into her real hole self 😂 it’s as if she thinks because she is a wife, she is better than people idk - she thinks everyone is jealous of her #WIFELIFE. Look Chins not everyone aspires to get married, me and my partner have been together years and I have no urge to get married 🤣 all that cash on one day? No thanks! (No shade to anyone who is married/wants to get married, just pointing out that noone is jealous of Chins for that reason haha)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Back in the day, I thought she was a bit thick but generally nice as well. Watching old videos now, you can blatantly see it’s a fake persona she put on. As soon as she became a wife, she turned into her real hole self 😂 it’s as if she thinks because she is a wife, she is better than people idk - she thinks everyone is jealous of her #WIFELIFE. Look Chins not everyone aspires to get married, me and my partner have been together years and I have no urge to get married 🤣 all that cash on one day? No thanks! (No shade to anyone who is married/wants to get married, just pointing out that noone is jealous of Chins for that reason haha)
Absolutely I have relatives that were engaged for about 18 years before getting married.

Reactions: 7
Wait, chins is married and has a husband?! 😱 Because she has litchrilllllly never mentioned it… 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When you run a bizznizzz making luckshrrrrry body wash and loo cleaner and half your Cherryz haul is cheap body wash and loo cleaner….she is such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An unfiltered view 😳
C20BF049-0550-4D42-9B7F-925E609105E6.jpeg

So now the running joke is Charlie’s grandparents asking for 3 ply toiletroll 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They have neglected that flat she’s admitted on members vids she does not clean , they never have heating on trying to dry wet clothes , kitchen looks in an awful state with all that wax and the 9 hot meals she cooks for herself a day i would
Want them
Out if I was the landlord, and not to mention the state of the carpet 🥴 looks like a steam roller has been over it 😭
Steam roller . I can see why you’d think that. I mean Jane is built like one these days lol

You know she’ll have scraped the sides thundering down the hall every evening to greet the bean! Fresh coat of paint over the friction marks, thanks papa chins 🤣
Friction marks? More like skid marks with her fat lumpy behind . bet she struggles to wipe with her bulbous body and t rex arms

B54021E3-619B-462F-B68A-EA3D0CB65AE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those saying they once said she was nice she wasn’t so bad before she got married that is when the real he started to show then she became to big for her boots and it’s gotten worse and worse the final straw was her FM scams and the BS that comes with it then with every stone she’s gained her low confidence came out and her reading tattle has basically transformed her into this weird bitchy grumpy old lady that does nothing but moan and look down her nose at others it will soon be time to see her live in a dressing gown since they can’t afford heating so don’t really think she’s in the position to be looking down her nose making out she’s this amazing girl boss influencer

Reactions: 12
Thought she was not ok with doing vids anymore because of the twollls ?
she will do anything for a freebie this one 🙄
Right let’s watch this tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those saying they once said she was nice she wasn’t so bad before she got married that is when the real he started to show then she became to big for her boots and it’s gotten worse and worse the final straw was her FM scams and the BS that comes with it then with every stone she’s gained her low confidence came out and her reading tattle has basically transformed her into this weird bitchy grumpy old lady that does nothing but moan and look down her nose at others it will soon be time to see her live in a dressing gown since they can’t afford heating so don’t really think she’s in the position to be looking down her nose making out she’s this amazing girl boss influencer
She was likeable at the start but her patronizing AF ways (before she got married )put me right off her ,she had Charlie sat like a schoolboy making him justify why he'd gained a pound when he was was doing way better than her, being the narc she is she couldn't stand to see that ,so had to belittle his efforts to make her feel better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She was likeable at the start but her patronizing AF ways (before she got married )put me right off her ,she had Charlie sat like a schoolboy making him justify why he'd gained a pound when he was was doing way better than her, being the narc she is she couldn't stand to see that so had to belittle his efforts to make her feel better.
Yeah she was still a bossy cow before hand maybe it’s the moment she got engaged lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.