Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been watching this fest they were given the wrong cabin idk how many times she said it didn’t matter but still put in how pissed she was if certain scenarios were to happen, I think she was looking for a discount 😅 but the irony of her saying she couldn’t finish the dry pasta for lunch as it was too big a portion to go on and serve up a spag boll the size of the table top followed by crisps is laughable, is it any wonder she’s ballooned to the size of a house and she was no small fry then either 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just been watching this fest they were given the wrong cabin idk how many times she said it didn’t matter but still put in how pissed she was if certain scenarios were to happened, I think she was looking for a discount 😅 but the irony of her saying she couldn’t finish the dry pasta for lunch as it was too big a portion to go on and serve up a spag boll the size of the table top followed by crisps is laughable, is it any wonder she’s ballooned to the size of a house and she was no small fry then either 🐷
Christ she’s like someone out on day release with their key worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s saying she ain’t had time to do a members video this week 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄 she’s a busy girl 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought you were going to get treated to her doctors visit and shots of her cankle strap 😂

• Haha
Because she had thought about what she was going to wear, and made an effort. I actually thought she looked really good!
Her hair and makeup were a massive improvement! And well, anything is better than a shapeless cardi or the bean's XXL boohoo man t-shirts

• Haha
Jeez just shows what a narc she is she let Charlie treat himself to a £2 top in Newlook after all he works hard too! Is she forgetting it was the beanbag working two jobs while she sat on Part time hours 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just been watching this fest they were given the wrong cabin idk how many times she said it didn’t matter but still put in how pissed she was if certain scenarios were to happen, I think she was looking for a discount 😅 but the irony of her saying she couldn’t finish the dry pasta for lunch as it was too big a portion to go on and serve up a spag boll the size of the table top followed by crisps is laughable, is it any wonder she’s ballooned to the size of a house and she was no small fry then either 🐷
If I remember rightly this was the 1st Xmas as a wife, by December they had really started to pack it on but nothing compared to now

Reactions: 8
’after intensive physio, God willing, he may walk upright again. I prescribe XXL from now on…’

• Haha
But them orders on instagram are the ones already packed or is she trying to say she packed them last night ? Oh jane we aint that stupid to believe u have that many orders

Reactions: 7
But them orders on instagram are the ones already packed or is she trying to say she packed them last night ? Oh jane we aint that stupid to believe u have that many orders
I think I counted about 23 boxes? So she didn't sell all the numbers either. That's why she didn't bother making a members vlog... such a busy boss babe! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.