Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely I have relatives that were engaged for about 18 years before getting married.
We were together 16 yrs before we got married, just about to celebrate 5 years married next month so 21 yrs altogether. I still forget I'm married tbh it's not really that big a deal for me either it just got to the point where it certainly makes things easier 😂😂😂 such a romantic 😉

Reactions: 10
39FD27FB-C41E-458B-ABCC-42B99799F0BE.jpeg

Oh lord dat wobbly gob. She really doesn’t look good at all unfiltered now, she looks ill.

in her ‘gram stories she said how tiyaaaaaad she was because she is so bizzyyyy, her energy levels have gone right down in the last few munfs because she is so bizzyyyy with her little bizniss. NO JANE IT’S BECAUSE YOU EAT A LOT OF tit! She is probably deficient. Said the Dr wants to see her about her bloods - hopefully they also mention her weight/diet/lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised if her liver is a ticking time bomb, hopefully it’s nothing too serious in her blood work and more importantly it’s something reversible (which if it’s weight related it usually can be). She has to want it though and I don’t think she does - she looks like she’s given up.

I wouldn’t be surprised if her liver is a ticking time bomb, hopefully it’s nothing too serious in her blood work and more importantly it’s something reversible (which if it’s weight related it usually can be). She has to want it though and I don’t think she does - she looks like she’s given up.
It’s not like we haven’t tried to help her, she just chooses not to listen as she thinks we’re just jealous twolls. I hope she’s ok too, I really don’t wish any harm on her

Reactions: 11
View attachment 788302
Oh lord dat wobbly gob. She really doesn’t look good at all unfiltered now, she looks ill.

in her ‘gram stories she said how tiyaaaaaad she was because she is so bizzyyyy, her energy levels have gone right down in the last few munfs because she is so bizzyyyy with her little bizniss. NO JANE IT’S BECAUSE YOU EAT A LOT OF tit! She is probably deficient. Said the Dr wants to see her about her bloods - hopefully they also mention her weight/diet/lifestyle.
Wouldn't surprise me if she's type 2 and that's what they want to see her about .

Maybe they'll offer her b12 injections depending on what kind of aneamia she has.The gallbladder voice will be full force then ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She needs something because she's definitely not looking well whatsoever. Bloated, greasy and depressed. Fatty liver for sure.

She’s still banging on about how busy she is and she never has time to relax and always feels guilty when she sits down 😂
She only feels guilty because the bleeping couch
is on its last legs and screaming for her not to plonk her fat arse on it anymore and they can’t afford a new one, must stink that couch of stale farts and piss droplets

We were together 16 yrs before we got married, just about to celebrate 5 years married next month so 21 yrs altogether. I still forget I'm married tbh it's not really that big a deal for me either it just got to the point where it certainly makes things easier 😂😂😂 such a romantic 😉
I wish I wasn,t bleeping married !! If Lewis asks next week I,m deffo single and ready to mingle 🤪

She needs something because she's definitely not looking well whatsoever. Bloated, greasy and depressed. Fatty liver for sure.
Yup it’s her lifestyle that’s slowly killing her but the problem is she doesn’t actually have a life, she needs to get one fast as otherwise this one will end prematurely due to self abuse .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Whens her birthday ? I wonder if that's why she was tagging that cake co
02005680-E96A-4539-BBB1-8916BE032D0D.png

I don't want her to have any medically wrong with her, I'm sure most of us don't. You can't just eat crap and not have consequences though. She's likely so tired because she's not eating what her body needs and it's a lot for her legs to carry her at her current weight.

The thing is, I understand why she's not actively trying to lose weight. If you've been on diet after diet - and failed them - you get so fed up with thinking about food and weight loss. I'm in that mentality right now. I kind of understand where she's at, although I do eat significantly more fresh produce.

I’m being honest here my husband went through a very tired stage but chinz he was a really hard working man he wanted to put a dinner on the table for his family but anyhoo I thought he was needing a check over his iron level was low everything was low and we found out he has stage 4 bleeping terminal cancer yes chins my man was a healthy hard working man and has months to live he has kids a wife duck we know charwee has a wife difference is my husband worked his arse off and gets this, you sit on your fat sarky carnaptious lazy arse and want the violins out cause of your iron levels let’s make sales I feels so sorry for myself etc duck off and live the real life the REAL Mrs G is experiencing THE REAL LIFE not play the poor me I hurt my bleeping ankle 3yr ago I’m fat and annoying me but yet let’s go out soon duck RIGHT OFF! sorry my fellow tattlers that boot cunted my feathers 😞😞 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she is going onto iron tablets like she thinks, she will probably say that she is even more anxious when she finds out that if she shits herself in B & M that they probably don't have a toilet and it might be a bottle green in colour

• Haha
I don't want her to have any medically wrong with her, I'm sure most of us don't. You can't just eat crap and not have consequences though. She's likely so tired because she's not eating what her body needs and it's a lot for her legs to carry her at her current weight.

The thing is, I understand why she's not actively trying to lose weight. If you've been on diet after diet - and failed them - you get so fed up with thinking about food and weight loss. I'm in that mentality right now. I kind of understand where she's at, although I do eat significantly more fresh produce.
She,s only young though so it,s not like she,s spent 40 odd years trying to lose weight like some people seem to battle constantly with. At her age life should be an adventure, for me it is and I,m older than her but it’s how I roll but she,s living it like she,s in the bleeping winter of her life waiting for the grim reaper to come knocking. I don,t agree with her being fed up thinking about food and weight loss as I believe her issues are that she likes food too much ie she can’t control herself around it so diets are out of the question so there are psychological issues going on there for sure! As for do I care about her having anything medically wrong with herself, controversial as usual but if it’s self inflicted ie. abuse through stuffing her face well little sympathy and that’s purely because of all the tit and nastiness that she dishes out And hey hopefully she should be able to reverse it by doing the right things but any thing that’s life limiting like my illness I don’t think I would wish that on anyone even her, I don’t think the fat bleep has the the bottle to cope with it and I couldn’t put up with the gall bladder voice of self pity night after night !

Did charwee ram a mince pie up her arse 🤣🤣🤣 then again that a ain’t a face of delight she would love that 😂😂😂😂😂
It was either going to be a pie or his fist and she decided on the pie the fastest way to get her to orgasm, shortcrust pastry does it every time she says !!

• Heart
I’m being honest here my husband went through a very tired stage but chinz he was a really hard working man he wanted to put a dinner on the table for his family but anyhoo I thought he was needing a check over his iron level was low everything was low and we found out he has stage 4 bleeping terminal cancer yes chins my man was a healthy hard working man and has months to live he has kids a wife duck we know charwee has a wife difference is my husband worked his arse off and gets this, you sit on your fat sarky carnaptious lazy arse and want the violins out cause of your iron levels let’s make sales I feels so sorry for myself etc duck off and live the real life the REAL Mrs G is experiencing THE REAL LIFE not play the poor me I hurt my bleeping ankle 3yr ago I’m fat and annoying me but yet let’s go out soon duck RIGHT OFF! sorry my fellow tattlers that boot cunted my feathers 😞😞 xx
So sorry to read this sending love xx

• Heart
I’ve been really quiet on here but honestly chinz get a grip we didn’t think this would happen he’s a young working man bit going by you ur going to worry the auld bean I’m being serious chinz get ur life sorted now I can honestly say your at deaths door ur weight ur iron etc get a grip ffs now

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s bleeping tit, I’m so sorry 😢. I hope you’ve got good support around you, talk to us anytime ❤ Xxxx

• Heart
I’m telling you I reckon she’s got leaky gut. I have always suspected many intolerances which is why she has explosive shits and worried about shitting herself if she gave up gluten alone I think she might feel better but she’s one of these I’m gonna eat it anyway people with no care of the effect on her body sake with her lactose intolerance she made up scoffing cheese stating it may not agree with her but oh well eating it anyway let alone the carb sugar and fat laden stuff she consumes it’s such a sad existence she’s about to hit 29 and she’s had zero life or life experience they do nothing these should be the best years of their life but no they stay home eat takeaway in the car and visit national trusts I can’t work out how someone so child like can act so old

Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry to hear about your husband, I lost mine to cancer a few years ago at the young age of 53. I hear and understand your anger, I was exactly the same. Huge hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is so sad to read, what a shock it must have been, im so very sorry, come chat or vent whenever you need to, we're always here for you, sending much love your way <3

• Heart
I’ve been really quiet on here but honestly chinz get a grip we didn’t think this would happen he’s a young working man bit going by you ur going to worry the auld bean I’m being serious chinz get ur life sorted now I can honestly say your at deaths door ur weight ur iron etc get a grip ffs now
Well I,m stage 4 too as you will probably know , trying everything to keep the fucker at bay so far 🙏 that’s why she gets next to no sympathy from me. If ever you want to sound off about this vile disease please message me. I swear like duck on here but I,m also on several cancer support forums and I don’t swear on there and sometimes when you feel in a dark place or want to talk with people going through similar and it’s not just the cancer patient it’s those around them like yourself they are a godsend. So if you,ve not hunted one down specific to your partners cancer let me know and I,ll do it for you. Take care of yourself that’s really important too xxx

I,m so sorry to hear about your hubbies battle with cancer truly am. It’s a vile disease that,s indiscriminate but always seems to strike good people ! Don,t you dare even to apologise for that bloater “cunting your feathers” as you so sweetly put it, will be my new phrase, what you said was from the heart and very true. Like I said in my previous post look after him and your family but you also need to have someone to look after you and to bounce off at this time as you are the lynch pin keeping everything together, I know I did it with my lovely mum 7 years tomorrow, we are all here for you as well to lighten your day and yea that bleep deserves all the sympathy she gets from us which is sweet fa unfortunately ❤xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.