Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she'll take you all along for the ride ...literally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Either that, or pretending that she is on her way back from visiting Mrs G by the looks of it
I'd very much doubt it she was more worried about inhaling too much nasel spray her snout was on fire there was no time to visit Mrs G but I'm wondering if that's where the beanbag is ? they'd hardly be that engrossed that they'd have to facetime if he's doing overtime 🤷‍♀️

This tit better be good

so video was late because……. You guessed it guys it’s been manic 😂
She’s seen a doctor about her ankle and she has also rang the doctors they have told her to rest it which let’s face it with her part time job and full time job is almost impossible 😬
Can’t do a full food shop as can’t manage the bags so just nips in to get Belgium buns , wine , chocolate and crisps 🐷
The bean and a friend are helping him empty his mums flat they have had to hire a van she said basically it’s all junk nothing can be passed on (I reckon they will sell white goods ) why not get a skip then ? More chat bout Belgium buns ( think it turns her on to be honest )
And that’s it and she even said herself these vids are boring lol still gonna charge tho hun right ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This tit better be good

She’s seen a doctor about her ankle and she has also rang the doctors they have told her to rest it which let’s face it with her part time job and full time job is almost impossible 😬
Can’t do a full food shop as can’t manage the bags so just nips in to get Belgium buns , wine , chocolate and crisps 🐷
The bean and a friend are helping him empty his mums flat they have had to hire a van she said basically it’s all junk nothing can be passed on (I reckon they will sell white goods ) why not get a skip then ? More chat bout Belgium buns ( think it turns her on to be honest )
And that’s it and she even said herself these vids are boring lol still gonna charge tho hun right ?
Love how she refers to Mrs Gs stuff as junk :rolleyes:maybe it meant something to her MIL ,I wonder would she be so crass with her own families stuff.

Reactions: 12
This tit better be good

She'd be in there like a rat up a drain pipe if she thought there was anything of value 😤 she's disgusting has she not learnt to broadcast his business after the last time!

How did she hurt her foot? Amazed she hasn't got a wheelchair the lazy hog. I thought she had her shopping delivered, any excuse to stuff her hole

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She'd be in there like a rat up a drain pipe if she thought there was anything of value 😤 she's disgusting has she not learnt to broadcast his business after the last time!

How did she hurt her foot? Amazed she hasn't got a wheelchair the lazy hog. I thought she had her shopping delivered, any excuse to stuff her hole
She's too heavy for her cankles ,imagine breaking your own foot because you're carrying another person in weight ,and not trying to rectify the situation .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's too heavy for her cankles ,imagine breaking your own foot because you're carrying another person in weight ,and not trying to rectify the situation .
Like jumping off the top of the village church everytime you got out of bed 🥴 she's another one who enjoys the attention of being "ill" or having an ailment

Reactions: 13
Like jumping off the top of the village church everytime you got out of bed 🥴 she's another one who enjoys the attention of being "ill" or having an ailment
It’s all about Janeykins 🙄 can’t wait to get rid of the MIL going by this! Little while longer?
0242A646-28D2-40E4-BE69-FE41C440DAB6.jpg

Oh duck off jane! Writing her own questions again
C0774D87-2B14-472B-BE23-CAEF45E15A4E.jpg
59C5C415-98B6-45DA-B9F4-22C11514B7B7.jpg
A1F12D30-8F6F-4BEE-92DA-C25808B7559E.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I see she’s wearing the jacket there’s ‘loads of room’ in….I bet she can’t zip it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh good, exploiting her huzzzzbind once again I see.

Jane: ugly cries on the ‘gram about a pic of Mrs G’s stuff, that she put on FB publicly, being posted here, says it invades privacy
Also Jane: continually posts this private stuff publicly online for attention.

My partner would be so pissed off if I was posting about his family online and trying to get sympathy off the back of his pain. Unacceptable behaviour.

Yeah trying to make us believe she’s a compassionate bone in her body
EFA19C01-3B51-41D2-9B94-15A12A67912C.jpg
9C9F0219-071D-44C3-B7AF-F61E226300FB.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.