Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for the family event at the weekend I wonder what she'll have daft boy dressed as :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Right so her dad is back decorating the hall but yet she posts a pic of all her parcels lined up 🤔 either her so called customers are getting their parcels with sprays of paint or she’s doing her usual and talking bullshit plus why line your fake parcels like that just to take a pic. One word FUD

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right so her dad is back decorating the hall but yet she posts a pic of all her parcels lined up 🤔 either her so called customers are getting their parcels with sprays of paint or she’s doing her usual and talking bullshit plus why line your fake parcels like that just to take a pic. One word FUD
Its a load of rubbish its the same names most of the time all reviews been deleted honestly thats why u never see her take them post office or see evidance of anyone recieving them why has no one uploaded them to instagram or anywhere else most people tag shops if they have brought somthing

Reactions: 10
I agree with all the comments ref. Fake orders!! Show us your post office receipts Janeychins

Why is the father decorating? What have they done in there? They've absolutely ruined the carpets. How can 2 people make so much mess!

I agree with all the comments ref. Fake orders!! Show us your post office receipts Janeychins

Why is the father decorating? What have they done in there? They've absolutely ruined the carpets. How can 2 people make so much mess!
Its a disgrace i know if u have kids things get spilled etc but honestly how the duck have 2 grown adults ruined that flat things happen accidents happen but duck me also if her dads doing it makes me think she doesnt want the landlord to know because surley its their job to do things in flats as they dont own it

Its a disgrace i know if u have kids things get spilled etc but honestly how the duck have 2 grown adults ruined that flat things happen accidents happen but duck me also if her dads doing it makes me think she doesnt want the landlord to know because surley its their job to do things in flats as they dont own it
They've only been there a couple of years too... no kids as you say, no pets 🥴 I'd be very ashamed!

They've done something so they're trying to cover up. Or they're freshening up ready to hand the keys back to make sure they get the deposit back

Reactions: 9
They've only been there a couple of years too... no kids as you say, no pets 🥴 I'd be very ashamed!

They've done something so they're trying to cover up. Or they're freshening up ready to hand the keys back to make sure they get the deposit back
Whats her dad doing ? Idk what its like their but here they are very strict when if comes to private rented flats not even allowed to touch certain things without permission lets hope her landlord is aware

Reactions: 8
Bet it’s mould he is painting over 🥴 never having heating on and them two lumps festering on that sofas and trying to dry washing that takes a week 😷

• Haha
It’s the bathroom he’s decorating they must’ve got somewhere else to rent she said previously they hoped to be out by Christmas

Reactions: 12
They have neglected that flat she’s admitted on members vids she does not clean , they never have heating on trying to dry wet clothes , kitchen looks in an awful state with all that wax and the 9 hot meals she cooks for herself a day i would
Want them
Out if I was the landlord, and not to mention the state of the carpet 🥴 looks like a steam roller has been over it 😭

• Haha
Whats her dad doing ? Idk what its like their but here they are very strict when if comes to private rented flats not even allowed to touch certain things without permission lets hope her landlord is aware
I think he's painting over damp and mould that they have caused. I reckon they're moving out soon 🧐

It would serve them right if they had deductions because they haven't looked after that apartment at all

Bet it’s mould he is painting over 🥴 never having heating on and them two lumps festering on that sofas and trying to dry washing that takes a week 😷
You know she’ll have scraped the sides thundering down the hall every evening to greet the bean! Fresh coat of paint over the friction marks, thanks papa chins 🤣

• Haha
Wonder how much rent they pay on the flat , I was looking on rightmove the prices vary in Eastbourne some 3/4 bed houses are £1,500 per month they'd struggle on the beanbags wage.

Reactions: 7

She,s probably projectile shat up the walls and Christ knows everywhere else like one of those muck spreaders when she,s had one of her IBS outbursts and knowing those mucky bloaters they won’t have cleaned it just let it dry , gone and flaked and left a brown stain, so in answer to your question it,s one persons arse that can make the mess !!

I agree with everyone else that her and pension power will be upping sticks shortly and probably renting a ground floor flat with ramps ready for the bariatric equipmemt for that bleeping hog ! Mind he isn’t far behind bless him poor old turkey drumstick legs. Me & Mr Tooco howled at his man & C&A try on pics the other night was total humiliation for him but I bet she chose it all out of spite just to make him look worse, just so no woman would give him a second look, not much chance of that anyway he looks like friar Tuck the fat duck and so old for his years ! Anyways am in such a good mood, already got a mammoth wide on and I,ve got over a week to the Turkish GP but we are off to Istanbul for a week of exploration and Baklava ( I adore it ) on Friday afternoon so will be able to keep in touch pretty much as now 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder how much rent they pay on the flat , I was looking on rightmove the prices vary in Eastbourne some 3/4 bed houses are £1,500 per month they'd struggle on the beanbags wage.
I reckon £800-900 a month from when I’ve looked before, she made is so obvious where they live

She,s probably projectile shat up the walls and Christ knows everywhere else like one of those muck spreaders when she,s had one of her IBS outbursts and knowing those mucky bloaters they won’t have cleaned it just let it dry , gone and flaked and left a brown stain, so in answer to your question it,s one persons arse that can make the mess !!

I agree with everyone else that her and pension power will be upping sticks shortly and probably renting a ground floor flat with ramps ready for the bariatric equipmemt for that bleeping hog ! Mind he isn’t far behind bless him poor old turkey drumstick legs. Me & Mr Tooco howled at his man & C&A try on pics the other night was total humiliation for him but I bet she chose it all out of spite just to make him look worse, just so no woman would give him a second look, not much chance of that anyway he looks like friar Tuck the fat duck and so old for his years ! Anyways am in such a good mood, already got a mammoth wide on and I,ve got over a week to the Turkish GP but we are off to Istanbul for a week of exploration and Baklava ( I adore it ) on Friday afternoon so will be able to keep in touch pretty much as now 👍
Projectile shat up the walls 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.